Headgames 3 freebie RESULTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headgames 3 freebie RESULTS

I liked this plant so much I'm running it again!

Any questions/comments/concerns I will answer!

Comment

Can you give us a smoke report?

Smells, effects, characteristics, etc?

Nice plant!

Comment

How many days did you flower it for?

Comment

Smoke Report

Flower time - 60 days, 20 day flush.

Visual Appeal: 9 - really nice tight nugs with a lighter green color and orange pistols

Visible Trichomes: 9 - very nice trich coverage, trich size is average

Trichome heads maturation - Clear 50% Cloudy 40% Amber 10%

Bud density: 9 - a perfect density, very dense but not too dense to throw off bag appeal

Aroma - strong aroma, sweet with some astringent dank smell

4 week cure

THE SMOKE TEST

I smoke my buds out of an 18 inch straight tube with an 18 hole circ showerhead diffuser. I use a Hakko 454 ceramic heating element soldering iron to light the bowls for a cleaner taste.

This bud has a rank skunky smell when you break open its nuggys.
          Its got a smooth smoke for its potency, and the smell transfers through excellently to the taste of its smoke.

A good hybrid high with a strong head component and a strong body component, sometimes you dont know which component is stronger, and through out the high it switches from head strong to body strong. The high lasts about 2 hours even for a toleranced dabber. A good every day smoke for the stoner who enjoys that euphoric all over feeling.

Other nuggets have better names and better followings, but these nuggets come close to the greats so I give it a 9.

Comment

pics

Comment

Nice. Have been looking at these beans myself. As soon as GLG comes back online will have to grab a pack

Comment

I got these as freebies in a seedbay order as well. Both harvested at 73 days. #1(purple pheno) and #4(green pheno). The purple pheno definitely reminds me of Jack Herer types I've encountered in the past, limonene with a funkiness that is particular to Jack and its hybrids. The green pheno has a lemon/skunky profile and I believe is closer to the OP's pheno, perhaps leaning more towards the Trainwreck/Og Kush lineage in the 3dg13. Big dense bud production on both and very frosty. I'm running the #1 again, but the #4 clone unfortunately never took off. Too bad, I really would have liked to run a clone.

Comment

Nice!
                  ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                  "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                  We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                  sigpic

Comment

Question whats th glg ? Been lookin gor more places to fond some gear

Comment

^^
                      Great Lakes Genetics. Google them.
                      ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                      "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                      We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                      sigpic

Comment

#1 (green pheno, bottom) and #4 (purple pheno, top) after about 2 months in the jar. I thought I might like #1 better while they were flowering but after a good cure the #4 really shines.

#1 has has strong expression of Limonene and Pinene. A lemon/skunk aroma.This one showed more influence from the 3dg13 father I think but still expressed the Jack mother more than anything. Very smooth lemon taste. Uplifting/antidepressant qualities of the Limonene come through strong on this one. Very social, narrow leaf type effect. The buds are really pretty as well, dense and bright green.

#4 ended up being my favorite out of the two. This one leans even more so towards the Jack Herer mother. Strong expressions of Limonene, Pinene, and Caryophyllene. Smells like lemon/wood/pepper. Taste is lemon/wood/pine. This one is similar to the #4 but seems like it has a little more punch, which usually isn't the case between a purple and green pheno in my experience. Strong psychoactive/stimulating effect.

Comment

Wow beautiful buds toodope. Great reports.

Comment

Nice..

Comment

Working...
                            X