Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Lazerlite indoors under 680w LED

Day 37 of 12/12
    My 2 Red Lazerlite girls are really starting to frost up after a few waterings with molasses.
    They are grown indoors, in soil, being fed with Hi-Brix and Fox Farm Tiger Bloom.

I have 2 phenos. RLL1 (named Raindrop) is very fruity, floral, an absolutely heavenly aroma. She smells like over ripe fruits, mangoes, pineapple, peaches, mixed with tropical flowers, and an almost overripe dankness, but in the most pleasant way possible.

RLL2 (Raincloud)
    She looks very similar, maybe slightly more frosted, but smells more pungent and sharp. Not fruity at all. Its closer to Pine cleaner, fuel.

Both of them have been amazing plants to me. I only started 2 seeds (freebie from the bay) and both were female.
    They are very disease and deficiency resistant. Amazingly easy to grow.

Both of them exhibit quite a bit of stretch, but not anything crazy or unmanageable. They weren't too frosted until about a wek ago, after a dose of Agave, they started to really get frosty. Now after 2 more molasses doses, their smell and aroma and frostyness have doubled at least. They exhibit a lot of foxtailing, but still have huge and quite hard, solid buds! So impressed with these genetics.
    The best freebies ever!

Thanks Antenna Seeds!
    Attached Files
    death is an illusionAttracted by the material energy, they become covered by bodies composed of mind and matter. In this state, their natural freedom is constrained by the conditions imposed upon them by their bodies, with which they struggle to enjoy the material energy, in a cycle of repeated births and deaths. It is possible, however, for such living entities to regain their deathless and blissful spiritual state. "The soul can never be cut into pieces by any weapon, nor can he be burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind. -Bhagavad Gita

Gorgeous plants, and freebies at that! Still a number of weeks left, hopefully they keep stacking for you. Thanks for posting these up.

Comment

I have a pack of the RL3. This makes me want to pop them. Great work.

Comment

Man. that stuff looks good.

Comment

Thanks guys,
          I give all the credit to Antenna Seeds for these amazing genetics.
          Great plants.
          death is an illusionAttracted by the material energy, they become covered by bodies composed of mind and matter. In this state, their natural freedom is constrained by the conditions imposed upon them by their bodies, with which they struggle to enjoy the material energy, in a cycle of repeated births and deaths. It is possible, however, for such living entities to regain their deathless and blissful spiritual state. "The soul can never be cut into pieces by any weapon, nor can he be burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind. -Bhagavad Gita

Comment

Sorry im not posting pictures but my RLL's have been coming down this week. Frosty, vigorous plants. 10 weeks. Smoke reports coming as it dries down.
            I used to have a serious drug problem...... ya, I used to run out.

Comment

Looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

I'm stalking the Bay, hoping for Antenna re-lists. I found both of my girls to be remarkable—great genetics indeed.

Looking forward to watching the progression of Raincloud and Raindrop.
              §467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

— Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty

Comment

Originally posted by Shmavis View Post
                Looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

I'm stalking the Bay, hoping for Antenna re-lists. I found both of my girls to be remarkable—great genetics indeed.

Looking forward to watching the progression of Raincloud and Raindrop.
                The dude, Fab, is over at Great lakes Genetics. You can buy his gear there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn to farm. View Post
                  The dude, Fab, is over at Great lakes Genetics. You can buy his gear there.
                  Probably not proper etiquette for a Seedbay forum...

Apologies tempes~tos, for my off topic comment.

Looking forward to the show!
                  §467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

— Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty

Comment

True. But he's an ex vendor.
                    The powers that be have shown him a little respect by not deleting my post.

Comment

i got this as a free pack im intrested in the pine pheno. just ask for some antenna gear when you order from seedbay. That great lakes shop looks dead to me

Comment

Working...
                      X