X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bjorn to farm.
    replied
    Originally posted by Bjorn to farm. View Post
    Made some f2's of the Purple Laserlite, planted them the other day.
    Still searching for super tasty and super high.
    Only got 2 seeds to germinate and they have been flowering for a few weeks, gonna dust them again with a PL III male I grew.

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn to farm.
    replied
    Made some f2's of the Purple Laserlite, planted them the other day.
    Still searching for super tasty and super high.

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn to farm.
    replied
    I'm stoked!
    Got some of Antenna's Twomp on the go now too.

Leave a comment:

• Shmavis
    replied
    Originally posted by gorilla ganja View Post
    Sounds like my kind of weed. Thanks for the great smoke report Shmavis.

Peace GG
    Originally posted by tempes~tos View Post
    nice report Shmavis! enjoyed reading it. Thanks.
    The buds look so frosted and delicious! top notch sir.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Shmavis again.
    Glad you guys enjoyed it.

I don’t really know much about terp profiles so it is really hard to try to accurately verbalize that side of things, but describing the effect is easier. To sum up #3, I’d say it’s clean clear and cerebral. The terps, how ever they may be classified, are front and center. They’re smelling great in the jars. And it could maybe even be said that there’s some similarity to incense. I imagine it would make for great vape, and I might even break mine out to see. (It's been collecting dust for a long time now.) But really I’m just looking forward to rolling a joint.

After I reported in Sunday I continued sampling #2 after logging off. I can confirm that it is more energizing and motivating. My second session was well past my caffeine buzz had worn off. So I know it wasn’t just the caffeine driving me. I had a lot of work to do as I was tearing down and cleaning my room, taking care of root balls, putting away lights and fans, etc. It really provided the drive to get things done. There’s definitely a stoniness to the head but it’s a nice complement. Once I finished with my chores for the day I had a few beers and then I sat down to smoke the little bit of finger hash I got from #2. I felt outstanding sitting on the couch watching the Crawford fight I had taped from the night before.

I think I’m really going to enjoy this herb!

How many weeks of flowering?
    Lights were cut on day 68 from flip and day 71 was chop time. #2 could’ve been taken earlier. And its stoniness may be due to the later harvest. Some may have even taken it at eight weeks. If you look at the pic of it at day 55 it looks pretty close to being ripe.

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn to farm.
    replied
    Originally posted by Shmavis View Post
    These girls are wearing some glitter too.

#2 left; #3 right:

View Image

#2:

View Image View Image

#3:

View Image View Image

On to the important part:

OK. So two Fridays ago it was a beautiful spring day and I was able to sneak out of work early. I took four good hits of #3 and then went outside to sit on the deck. I found the effect to be very mood elevating. Zero body. Nothing but pleasant headspace. Found my thoughts drifting here and there but also could focus if I wanted. Realized at one point that I had a huge smile on my face listening to the birds sing as they also enjoyed the wonderful day. (But birds in the springtime can do that for me even without being high. The experience was definitely enhanced though. Got lost in their songs.) Started thinking it would provide a great head for getting things done—shortly after realizing the deck could really use a good powerwashing.

So the next morning after my three cups of coffee I took five good hits and went out to get at it. It proved to be a great combination. I completely got into what I was doing and everything else fell away. After about 2.5 hours I went in to get something to eat and take a little break. Took another five hits before heading back out and was right back into the groove in no time. I’ve only smoked #3 three times since, and again found a great headspace each time. The best part for me is that there is no raciness whatsoever. I’m no fan of the elevated heart rate and overall raciness that is sometimes found. (side note: it really hangs heavy and stinky in the air after a session.)

I’ve only sampled #2 once and that was this morning. It has a bit of body and the head is a little stonier but motivating as well. I took five good hits and found my motivation to get stuff done really enhanced. But also found myself asking myself, “what was I just getting ready to do?” or “what did I come into this room for?”

So those are some first impressions pre-cure. I want to say that the smell strikes me as some type of cooking spice. #3 has a floral taste. #2 seemed similar but maybe with a bit of spiciness to it. But then I’ve only sampled it the one time. I think #3 might qualify as party weed. Good for socializing, music, movies, etc. It’s equally comfortable to veg with as it is to get stuff done.

Really happy that I popped these and can’t wait to see what a good cure brings to them. Great wake-n-bake flowers. I got the springtime flowers I was hoping to find!

Happy Sunday to all!
    How many weeks of flowering?

Leave a comment:

• tempes~tos
    replied
    nice report Shmavis! enjoyed reading it. Thanks.
    The buds look so frosted and delicious! top notch sir.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Shmavis again.

Leave a comment:

• gorilla ganja
    replied
    Sounds like my kind of weed. Thanks for the great smoke report Shmavis.

Peace GG

Leave a comment:

• Shmavis
    replied
    These girls are wearing some glitter too.

#2 left; #3 right:

#2:

#3:

On to the important part:

OK. So two Fridays ago it was a beautiful spring day and I was able to sneak out of work early. I took four good hits of #3 and then went outside to sit on the deck. I found the effect to be very mood elevating. Zero body. Nothing but pleasant headspace. Found my thoughts drifting here and there but also could focus if I wanted. Realized at one point that I had a huge smile on my face listening to the birds sing as they also enjoyed the wonderful day. (But birds in the springtime can do that for me even without being high. The experience was definitely enhanced though. Got lost in their songs.) Started thinking it would provide a great head for getting things done—shortly after realizing the deck could really use a good powerwashing.

So the next morning after my three cups of coffee I took five good hits and went out to get at it. It proved to be a great combination. I completely got into what I was doing and everything else fell away. After about 2.5 hours I went in to get something to eat and take a little break. Took another five hits before heading back out and was right back into the groove in no time. I’ve only smoked #3 three times since, and again found a great headspace each time. The best part for me is that there is no raciness whatsoever. I’m no fan of the elevated heart rate and overall raciness that is sometimes found. (side note: it really hangs heavy and stinky in the air after a session.)

I’ve only sampled #2 once and that was this morning. It has a bit of body and the head is a little stonier but motivating as well. I took five good hits and found my motivation to get stuff done really enhanced. But also found myself asking myself, “what was I just getting ready to do?” or “what did I come into this room for?”

So those are some first impressions pre-cure. I want to say that the smell strikes me as some type of cooking spice. #3 has a floral taste. #2 seemed similar but maybe with a bit of spiciness to it. But then I’ve only sampled it the one time. I think #3 might qualify as party weed. Good for socializing, music, movies, etc. It’s equally comfortable to veg with as it is to get stuff done.

Really happy that I popped these and can’t wait to see what a good cure brings to them. Great wake-n-bake flowers. I got the springtime flowers I was hoping to find!

Happy Sunday to all!

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn to farm.
    replied
    My PLL III is a frosty bitch. Only have one but I dusted her with some PLL III pollen, hopefully that worked.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    looks good man. look forward to the report from them

Leave a comment:

• Shmavis
    replied
    Originally posted by tempes~tos View Post
    Great job, Shmevis. The grow turned out amazingly.
    I look forward to hopefully getting some similar buds from my two RedLazerlite girls.
    Can't wait to hear your smoke report, and please be detailed about the HI
    Thanks so much for the kind words.

These babies took care of themselves, really. Here’s a pic of them getting ready for a final clean-up before jarring. They smell very much alike. And they really smell. I have done some sampling but don’t have the time to report properly—nor am I in the right frame of mind to do so.

Did I mention that they’re really loud in a really different way?

#2 to the left; #3 to the right:

Leave a comment:

• tempes~tos
    replied
    Great job, Shmevis. The grow turned out amazingly.
    I look forward to hopefully getting some similar buds from my two RedLazerlite girls.
    Can't wait to hear your smoke report, and please be detailed about the HI
    Last edited by tempes~tos; 05-14-2017, 07:38. Reason: forgot to add something due to being alllllbline

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn to farm.
    replied
    I'll look into it.

Leave a comment:

• Shmavis
    replied
    I've got one PLL female and 4 males out of my run. The plants are shortish.
    Feel free to share pics—I'm sure I'm not only one who'd like to see them.

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn to farm.
    replied
    I've got one PLL female and 4 males out of my run. The plants are shortish.
    Flipped them early, though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X