Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shmavis
    replied
    Thanks for the reminder! Hope she doesn't stretch out of control on me.

I'm generally four weeks under floros from seed and then two weeks 400w MH and then two weeks 600 MH then flip. I'm topping as needed and LST-ing during those four weeks under MH.

Yeah, I feel strongly that I'm gonna be happy - and I really should have some sativa leaning flowers come springtime.

Leave a comment:

• Tynehead Tom
    replied
    when all else fails.... just blame it on me
    Ya I was nervous about letting PLL veg to long so if you guys remember I only went maybe 5 to 6 weeks under floros from seed. They sure did turn into nice plants under the 1000 alright.
    Yer gonna love what you find Shmavis, I just know it.

Leave a comment:

• Shmavis
    replied
    Howdy fellas.

From what I’ve seen Purplelazerlite is a really nice looking plant. The structure and stature look to be right up my alley. That pic AliSeed shared is what I’m after... really it’s all Tom’s fault that these are being popped sooner than intended.

Yeah fab, I have zero complaints about my Jack Pine run. Two cuts of #6 will be riding along with these Purplelazerlites. Hope to improve on #6. Will be cool if can get Pl to purple up.

Leave a comment:

• fabvariousk
    replied
    That is great!
    I hope they turn out as nice as that Jack Pine for you.

Leave a comment:

• Tynehead Tom
    replied
    right on man, joining the party
    gonna do some lurkin in here for sure hehehe

Leave a comment:

• Shmavis
    started a topic Purplelazerlite — half pack seed pop.

Purplelazerlite — half pack seed pop.

Well not really half since I got eleven beans in my pack.

They'll be going down for a dirt nap here is a few hours. Hopefully this will be some nice smoke to celebrate the breaking of spring with... wish me luck on getting a few girls. I'd love to find three.

I'll stop in now and then with pics of their progression...

Working...
X