Purplelazerlite — half pack seed pop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#3 looks ready at chop:

Spicy? That might be about the best I can come up with. Not sure what to liken the smell to.
    §467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

— Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty

Comment

looks sweet brother. look forward to what gives with my pll3 going outdoors this season

Comment

I agree looks awesome. Look forward to a smoke report.

Peace GG

Comment

Looking nice and healthy...

I always have such a tuff time growing in the 12 ounce plastic cups after they hit like a month old or so .... I guess that's about the time when they become root bound... they just never want to stay green for me and the bottom leaves all always yellow out and fall off...

I know that that's kinda normal when the nutrition in the soil runs out... I be been using fox farms Air Warrior to start my plants off in ... I always use the beer cups for the first month or so ...
          I think the that soil is the main problem... just not enough Nutella in it...

Last round I mixed it with some ocean forest, not much - just a little. It seemed to help a little bit but not to much difference...

Sorry for the long rant. It just has been annoying me lately...!!!...

I posted all that after reading the 1st page ... but then wow I read through the rest... very nice plants ... beautiful.
          "I'm chain smokin loud like it's a newport ...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by back_woods View Post
            looks sweet brother. look forward to what gives with my pll3 going outdoors this season
            Originally posted by gorilla ganja View Post
            I agree looks awesome. Look forward to a smoke report.

Peace GG
            Thanks guys.

I’ll be watching for sure. Should be great fun.

I will report back GG. I’m eager to see what this smells like after a decent cure. The smell seems to be the same on both phenos.

Originally posted by nickman View Post
            Looking nice and healthy...

I always have such a tuff time growing in the 12 ounce plastic cups after they hit like a month old or so .... I guess that's about the time when they become root bound... they just never want to stay green for me and the bottom leaves all always yellow out and fall off...

I know that that's kinda normal when the nutrition in the soil runs out... I be been using fox farms Air Warrior to start my plants off in ... I always use the beer cups for the first month or so ...
            I think the that soil is the main problem... just not enough Nutella in it...

Last round I mixed it with some ocean forest, not much - just a little. It seemed to help a little bit but not to much difference...

Sorry for the long rant. It just has been annoying me lately...!!!...

I posted all that after reading the 1st page ... but then wow I read through the rest... very nice plants ... beautiful.
            Thanks a lot nickman! No apology necessary - rant away! It’s cool. You lost me with the Nutella thing though...

I transplant seedlings in peat pots into 18oz SOLO cups. Under CFL or T5 for a rough average of six weeks (from seed) then to 1gallon under MH until sexed. Transplant into 3 or 5 gallon containers and flip.

I’ve seen some of your beauties... not sure why you’d be annoyed... seems to me there’s nothing for you to be annoyed about...
            §467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

Comment

I've got one PLL female and 4 males out of my run. The plants are shortish.
              I used to have a serious drug problem...... ya, I used to run out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn to farm. View Post
                Flipped them early, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn to farm. View Post
                  Feel free to share pics—I'm sure I'm not only one who'd like to see them.

Comment

I'll look into it.

Comment

Great job, Shmevis. The grow turned out amazingly.
                      I look forward to hopefully getting some similar buds from my two RedLazerlite girls.
                      Can't wait to hear your smoke report, and please be detailed about the HI
                      Last edited by tempes~tos; 05-14-2017, 07:38. Reason: forgot to add something due to being alllllbline
                      death is an illusionAttracted by the material energy, they become covered by bodies composed of mind and matter. In this state, their natural freedom is constrained by the conditions imposed upon them by their bodies, with which they struggle to enjoy the material energy, in a cycle of repeated births and deaths. It is possible, however, for such living entities to regain their deathless and blissful spiritual state. "The soul can never be cut into pieces by any weapon, nor can he be burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind. -Bhagavad Gita

Comment

Originally posted by tempes~tos View Post
                        Great job, Shmevis. The grow turned out amazingly.
                        I look forward to hopefully getting some similar buds from my two RedLazerlite girls.
                        Can't wait to hear your smoke report, and please be detailed about the HI
                        Thanks so much for the kind words.

These babies took care of themselves, really. Here’s a pic of them getting ready for a final clean-up before jarring. They smell very much alike. And they really smell. I have done some sampling but don’t have the time to report properly—nor am I in the right frame of mind to do so.

Did I mention that they’re really loud in a really different way?

#2 to the left; #3 to the right:

Comment

looks good man. look forward to the report from them

Comment

My PLL III is a frosty bitch. Only have one but I dusted her with some PLL III pollen, hopefully that worked.

Comment

These girls are wearing some glitter too.

#2 left; #3 right:

#2:

#3:

On to the important part:

OK. So two Fridays ago it was a beautiful spring day and I was able to sneak out of work early. I took four good hits of #3 and then went outside to sit on the deck. I found the effect to be very mood elevating. Zero body. Nothing but pleasant headspace. Found my thoughts drifting here and there but also could focus if I wanted. Realized at one point that I had a huge smile on my face listening to the birds sing as they also enjoyed the wonderful day. (But birds in the springtime can do that for me even without being high. The experience was definitely enhanced though. Got lost in their songs.) Started thinking it would provide a great head for getting things done—shortly after realizing the deck could really use a good powerwashing.

So the next morning after my three cups of coffee I took five good hits and went out to get at it. It proved to be a great combination. I completely got into what I was doing and everything else fell away. After about 2.5 hours I went in to get something to eat and take a little break. Took another five hits before heading back out and was right back into the groove in no time. I’ve only smoked #3 three times since, and again found a great headspace each time. The best part for me is that there is no raciness whatsoever. I’m no fan of the elevated heart rate and overall raciness that is sometimes found. (side note: it really hangs heavy and stinky in the air after a session.)

I’ve only sampled #2 once and that was this morning. It has a bit of body and the head is a little stonier but motivating as well. I took five good hits and found my motivation to get stuff done really enhanced. But also found myself asking myself, “what was I just getting ready to do?” or “what did I come into this room for?”

So those are some first impressions pre-cure. I want to say that the smell strikes me as some type of cooking spice. #3 has a floral taste. #2 seemed similar but maybe with a bit of spiciness to it. But then I’ve only sampled it the one time. I think #3 might qualify as party weed. Good for socializing, music, movies, etc. It’s equally comfortable to veg with as it is to get stuff done.

Really happy that I popped these and can’t wait to see what a good cure brings to them. Great wake-n-bake flowers. I got the springtime flowers I was hoping to find!

Happy Sunday to all!

Comment

Sounds like my kind of weed. Thanks for the great smoke report Shmavis.

Peace GG

Comment

Working...
                                X