Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bjorn to farm.
    replied
    I've got one PLL female and 4 males out of my run. The plants are shortish.

Leave a comment:

• Shmavis
    replied
    Originally posted by back_woods View Post
    looks sweet brother. look forward to what gives with my pll3 going outdoors this season
    Originally posted by gorilla ganja View Post
    I agree looks awesome. Look forward to a smoke report.

Peace GG
    Thanks guys.

I’ll be watching for sure. Should be great fun.

I will report back GG. I’m eager to see what this smells like after a decent cure. The smell seems to be the same on both phenos.

Originally posted by nickman View Post
    Looking nice and healthy...

I always have such a tuff time growing in the 12 ounce plastic cups after they hit like a month old or so .... I guess that's about the time when they become root bound... they just never want to stay green for me and the bottom leaves all always yellow out and fall off...

I know that that's kinda normal when the nutrition in the soil runs out... I be been using fox farms Air Warrior to start my plants off in ... I always use the beer cups for the first month or so ...
    I think the that soil is the main problem... just not enough Nutella in it...

Last round I mixed it with some ocean forest, not much - just a little. It seemed to help a little bit but not to much difference...

Sorry for the long rant. It just has been annoying me lately...!!!...

I posted all that after reading the 1st page ... but then wow I read through the rest... very nice plants ... beautiful.
    Thanks a lot nickman! No apology necessary - rant away! It’s cool. You lost me with the Nutella thing though...

I transplant seedlings in peat pots into 18oz SOLO cups. Under CFL or T5 for a rough average of six weeks (from seed) then to 1gallon under MH until sexed. Transplant into 3 or 5 gallon containers and flip.

I’ve seen some of your beauties... not sure why you’d be annoyed... seems to me there’s nothing for you to be annoyed about...

Leave a comment:

• nickman
    replied
    Looking nice and healthy...

I always have such a tuff time growing in the 12 ounce plastic cups after they hit like a month old or so .... I guess that's about the time when they become root bound... they just never want to stay green for me and the bottom leaves all always yellow out and fall off...

I know that that's kinda normal when the nutrition in the soil runs out... I be been using fox farms Air Warrior to start my plants off in ... I always use the beer cups for the first month or so ...
    I think the that soil is the main problem... just not enough Nutella in it...

Last round I mixed it with some ocean forest, not much - just a little. It seemed to help a little bit but not to much difference...

Sorry for the long rant. It just has been annoying me lately...!!!...

I posted all that after reading the 1st page ... but then wow I read through the rest... very nice plants ... beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• gorilla ganja
    replied
    I agree looks awesome. Look forward to a smoke report.

Peace GG

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    looks sweet brother. look forward to what gives with my pll3 going outdoors this season

Leave a comment:

• Shmavis
    replied
    #3 looks ready at chop:

Spicy? That might be about the best I can come up with. Not sure what to liken the smell to.

Leave a comment:

• Shmavis
    replied
    Some pics of #3 at day 59:

Leave a comment:

• Shmavis
    replied
    Thanks GG!

Originally posted by caljim View Post
    ...I think Fab has referred to that aroma as "the smell of getting high"..
    Maybe he had the same problem relating it to something familiar that I am having so he resorted to that descriptor. I don't even know where to start... it's like nothing I've encountered before and does not make me think of cannabis. I had them out of the room and they stunk up my basement but not with a cannabis stink. Pretty interesting. #2 may be taking on a slight purplish tint. Will be interesting to see it finish.

Leave a comment:

• gorilla ganja
    replied
    Very nice Shmavis.

Peace GG

Leave a comment:

• Shmavis
    replied
    Quick pic update at day 55:

Great weekend to all!

Leave a comment:

• Shmavis
    replied
    Thanks guys. Somehow I forgot to mention that these pics were taken at day 23 from flip.

Hope to see some purple in at least one of 'em.

Leave a comment:

• unregistered190
    replied
    Looking great!

Leave a comment:

• caljim
    replied
    Looking stellar! and filling in well. I think Fab has referred to that aroma as "the smell of getting high".
    Thanks for keeping us posted.

Leave a comment:

• Shmavis
    replied
    #2:

They are both taking on a more complex smell, not sure how to verbalize it just yet. But me likey.

Leave a comment:

• Shmavis
    replied
    Thanks for the nudge dreaded. The weekend really got away from me and I didn't accomplish half the things I needed to (updating here being one). So I carved out some time tonight to get some pics up. Had a bit of a setback. Had crazy windstorms here and I lost power for three days. So the girls missed three light cycles in a cold dark humid basement room... for the most part they've weathered the storm well.

Some pics before & after trimming up. I'll likely do some more through the week.

#3 was the one that caught my eye early on, and thankfully she's a girl.

#3:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X