Purplelazerlite — half pack seed pop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is gonna be fun to watch

check these out Shmavis , these are the two i ran in greenhouse last summer. Been keeping these since last summer and they are turning into nice mommy bushes for a mass cloning. Those are 5 gallon pots

Comment

Very Nice! Thanks for sharing, Tom. Looks like I got ahead of my skies hoping for four girls. The two that confirmed early on are the only two I got. Oh well, the positive side is that means less work for me.

I'll drop some pics when they start getting glittery!
      §467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

— Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty

Comment

How are your purplelazerlites coming sad to see both tom and fab gone I really wanted to try his gear

Comment

Holy shit. I didn't know fab got banned too. Geez. I missed what ever brought that on. Hope fab and Tom are doing well.

They're coming along nicely, Afghanhash, thanks for asking. I had hoped to get some pics this weekend but recently found out that my free time will be limited. If not this weekend, next for sure. I'm really surprised at how skunky they smell. This Saturday will only be two weeks since flip, so they're just now starting to knot up. And at least as of now they're not stretching crazily, which I really like.

Sure seems like those who give fab's stuff a chance end up being satisfied. I'm looking forward to sampling some Purplelazerlite!
          §467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

Comment

Ya I wish I was able to while he was here but not quite setup to go yet but I can't wait to follow yours along

Comment

What's up shmavis....any updates, i bet there looking lovely right about now.

Comment

Thanks for the nudge dreaded. The weekend really got away from me and I didn't accomplish half the things I needed to (updating here being one). So I carved out some time tonight to get some pics up. Had a bit of a setback. Had crazy windstorms here and I lost power for three days. So the girls missed three light cycles in a cold dark humid basement room... for the most part they've weathered the storm well.

Some pics before & after trimming up. I'll likely do some more through the week.

#3 was the one that caught my eye early on, and thankfully she's a girl.

#3:

Comment

#2:

They are both taking on a more complex smell, not sure how to verbalize it just yet. But me likey.

Comment

Looking stellar! and filling in well. I think Fab has referred to that aroma as "the smell of getting high".
                    Thanks for keeping us posted.

Comment

Looking great!

Comment

Thanks guys. Somehow I forgot to mention that these pics were taken at day 23 from flip.

Hope to see some purple in at least one of 'em.

Comment

Quick pic update at day 55:

Great weekend to all!

Comment

Very nice Shmavis.

Peace GG

Comment

Thanks GG!

Originally posted by caljim View Post
                              ...I think Fab has referred to that aroma as "the smell of getting high"..
                              Maybe he had the same problem relating it to something familiar that I am having so he resorted to that descriptor. I don't even know where to start... it's like nothing I've encountered before and does not make me think of cannabis. I had them out of the room and they stunk up my basement but not with a cannabis stink. Pretty interesting. #2 may be taking on a slight purplish tint. Will be interesting to see it finish.

Comment

Some pics of #3 at day 59:

Comment

Working...
                                X