Purple Lazerlite grow n show, indoors 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purple Lazerlite grow n show, indoors 2016

So recently I joined this site and soon after began following the Antenna seeds discussions and became curious enough to try out the Purple Lazerlite, purchased thru seedbay with the 2 fer 1 Antenna special. Beans arrived on the 19th of April just in time for 420 and 9 of the 21 beans that arrived, went into germination right away. (note the bonus seed in there )

I soaked them 36 hours in papertowels, PH 6.5, inside a baggie at 78F.
    Then I put them into starters in sunshine mix#4.
    As of this morning, all 9 are above ground and reaching for the lights

I am going to veg these under my 4 x 4ft , hi lumen 4100K T8 floros for at least a couple weeks. I am hoping to get them under a halide/hps combo but we'll see how they do

So, hopefully other folks have hooked up with the Global Antenna and please, I encourage anyone else growing Antenna's Purple Lazerlite to add their comments, experience and garden shots to this thread. (let's keep this one "just" for the Purple lazerlite)

I hope I can do these plants the justice they deserve
    Last edited by Tynehead Tom; 04-24-2016, 01:58.

here's a couple pics to get things going.

and a couple have these super fat leaves

Comment

tynehead tom

looking like your off to a good start. watching this with interest

subbed

Comment

right on flboy

hoping the other Purple Lazerlite growers come out of the woodwork and share what they got going on with this variety. but for now I don't mind carrying the torch

Comment

Originally posted by Tynehead Tom View Post

hoping the other Purple Lazerlite growers come out of the woodwork and share what they got going on with this variety.
          Ditto.

Can't wait to see this progress.

Had my eye on some of the crosses, just waiting to pull the trigger.
          My Current Grow Journal

IG: @dialed_child

No Easy Props.

Comment

I'm going to be growing these in Sunshine mix #4 , supplemented with fine dolomite lime granules. I'll be sticking to my usual General Hydro flora with a graduated lucas formula for soiless mix.
            First few weeks of veg will be under 4100K hi lumen T8s, by then I will have a dedicated space under a 400w HID to veg them the 5 weeks or so that Fabvariousk suggested before I flip.

Comment

This is awesome TT!

Thank you for starting this thread and popping these beans so promptly.
              They already look great and this is going to be so fun for me to watch.

I hope this thread will bring more interest to the Antenna seeds forum as well.

Good luck

Comment

my pleasure Fabvariousk.
                I already picked one that is my favorite hehe it sprouted first and has these super wide stubby blunt leaves. Very neat. it's the one in the close up pic.

Comment

Looks good Tom. Here are some Purple lazerlites that were started at about the same time as yours.

I also have a handfull of Grape lazerlites that are few weeks a head of these. If you don't mind I'll drop a picture in from time time for comparison sake.

Comment

Awesome, for sure caljim.
                    This thread is for everyone to share Purple lazerlite grows and smoke reports. So pics and commentary are welcome from all

root growth in the little starters has been explosive. I gave them a little dose of Olivias. can't remember what it was called the label is gone now, I just call it root juice LOL
                    so needless to say, I had to move these up a pot size today and they are now all happily nestled into 4" pots. If they progress as planned I'll be into the 1 gallon within a couple weeks.
                    fantastic vigour so far. These things always start off slow from the start but within a few weeks this should get interesting

Comment

Thanks for showing your pics Caljim. They are doing nicely! Look forward to seeing your progress with the girls.

TT- i think it is interesting already. This is gonna be a cool thread!

Comment

Thread looks awesome so far

Comment

update April 30th, day 11

Comment

Those are some happy seedlings!
                            Thanks for keeping us updated on them even in the baby stage

Comment

I'll try and do an update once a week or every 10 days.
                              Will be needing some pointers once they start to get into week 4 and 5

Comment

Working...
                              X