Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testers needed for autos, CBD hemp autos....grow and show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello friend sorry fir not posting I have a few I only get access to once a week when I water.
    Jackal haze I got one male with pistils one female that smelld like grape both autoflower in 18 hours but very small

I pollinated the female with purple honduras haze from ace so I'm waiting for those seeds before I harvest I think light intensity and nutrition kept them small also I put 6 in a 3 gallon container so they we were very crowded I think two magnum opus autoflower also but again same problems above so the female stayed tiny it's just starting flower as it was planted late as a replacement that one Magnum opus.
    also saved some auto pollen I think from magnum opus the container is labeled I need to check it tomorrow

Last two jack blanc they are photo I believe it's photo x auto? Cross? 2 of them their getting big just like I prefer bigger plants not sure of the sex yet but I will start flower in March

The jackal haze is done for sure about 3 months start to finish grape smell but I'm over matuing it because I don't want white seeds the goal is to breed tall branchy sativa dominant auto
    I will post pics tomorrow when I water
    I'm trying to grow 3 more jackal haze as well

Comment

Originally posted by Mary57 View Post
      Got it.

And you know enough about my medical background to be well aware of the fact that there is NOTHING wrong with those seeds; any error was entirely on my part. Most likely they're fine since I had 100% success with my bagseedlings and I don't think the weather was an issue while they were in transit.

I'm just new to participating in a growing community and nervous about the responsibility; the writing part is easy and so my the love for the babies (seeds).

If they aren't up in a week, I'll think seriously about upgrading my germination techniques as well as rearranging my growing areas. The only downside of Autos that I see for myself is that I would be dependant on a good breeder if I couldn't breed them myself.

There are worse fates.
      Have faith, Mary57!! You've DEFINITELY got the skills....just relax, don't compare your grow to others. Everyone has their own way of growing. I KNOW you'll do fine!

Just breathe...and grow them out! Sent you message via email. Extra tips.
      ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
      "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
      We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rolandomota View Post
        Hello friend sorry fir not posting I have a few I only get access to once a week when I water.
        Jackal haze I got one male with pistils one female that smelld like grape both autoflower in 18 hours but very small

I pollinated the female with purple honduras haze from ace so I'm waiting for those seeds before I harvest I think light intensity and nutrition kept them small also I put 6 in a 3 gallon container so they we were very crowded I think two magnum opus autoflower also but again same problems above so the female stayed tiny it's just starting flower as it was planted late as a replacement that one Magnum opus.
        also saved some auto pollen I think from magnum opus the container is labeled I need to check it tomorrow

Last two jack blanc they are photo I believe it's photo x auto? Cross? 2 of them their getting big just like I prefer bigger plants not sure of the sex yet but I will start flower in March

The jackal haze is done for sure about 3 months start to finish grape smell but I'm over matuing it because I don't want white seeds the goal is to breed tall branchy sativa dominant auto
        I will post pics tomorrow when I water
        I'm trying to grow 3 more jackal haze as well
        The Jackal Haze....are they in at least 3+ gallon containers?

The Jacque Blanc is a Herer x White, both auto strains.

Yeah, it was crowded....and you don't need supplemental feeding and lightly after sexing. You'll get the hang of it. In most cases, less is more.
        Thanks!!
        Last edited by aridbud; 02-03-2021, 01:45.
        ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
        "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
        We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X