Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DenverJim
    replied
    Originally posted by cester View Post
    Hi supershitfuck!👋
    Really congratz! Fantastic genetics!🤩
    Among all I prefer the Purple Wookie! Can I ask you more info about smells and tastes? What pheno can be found?

Greetings!
    Peace
    ☮️

I've been growing Purple Wookie and hybrids for 3 or so. the first year I had 5 females 1 male outside in the dirt. 3 plants were mostly green with hash plant type buds. i dont really remember that one it was in the shade. However, the next year planted f2 seeds of this plant The F2 ( road kill unicorn pheno ) plant was a monster even though I twisted and bent it get more light. this plant had purple buds and actually smelled like a dead human body. Trust me i know. the smell was so pungent that it lingered in the air just like a dead body. Sifted and let it age till the smell was tolerable.
    The last original plant was purple from the first calyx and didn't finish till Nov it smelled reeked of lavender. So the next year i planted F2's in the exact same spot. the plants were green till flowering then they were purple red with magenta pistils and smelled like wine. prettiest plant ever grew up till then. The smoke wasn't very strong it tasted good. Made hash its a purple brownish color.
    That year i crossed it to SSDD had 3 plants two lavender smelling one that resembled SSDD with resin galore it dried to a brown color. I smoked some then lost the bag or mixed it with something else. Grew a plant pollinated with the F2 that plant looked promising purple with huge buds. We had a snow storm in early Sept knocked the plants around. I saw a few bananas then more here and it was chopped the next day it was then that I saw 3 short males in the canopy pollinating everything close 15 ft or so chopped the 5 worse ones cut the others early before seeds matured.
    so I'm starting over planted 50 of the F2 in the dirt. I look for any sign of purple or runts. Just learning how to select its a crap shoot. I get a few excellent plants every year. I have plenty of pictures but lack motivation. I grew the first version.

Leave a comment:

• Ncali
    replied
    4x Mother's Milk flowering. Not picture two males to make f2 seed.

Off to the side is Nevil x Malawi that just is taking her sweet hazey time. Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210331_135715250.jpg
Views:	373
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	17820344

Leave a comment:

• BigPhil
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210326_215500.jpg
Views:	475
Size:	183.2 KB
ID:	17816298 Cherry Queen hasn't stopped packing it on. 9.5 week's. Smells like Cherrys sweets with pungent punch of weed.

Name:	20210325_161049.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	177.0 KB
ID:	17816299 Heavenly Hashplant. Smell is not overpowering. Smells like Pine. Earthy kush.

Leave a comment:

• cester
    replied
    Originally posted by supershitfuck View Post
    all day 52 flower

Terpenado

Name:	_MG_0381.JPG
Views:	810
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	17793250
    Purple Wookie V2

Name:	_MG_0415.JPG
Views:	821
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	17793251

Mountain Temple smells amazing

Name:	_MG_0418.JPG
Views:	818
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	17793252
    Hi supershitfuck!👋
    Really congratz! Fantastic genetics!🤩
    Among all I prefer the Purple Wookie! Can I ask you more info about smells and tastes? What pheno can be found?

Greetings!
    Peace
    ☮️

Leave a comment:

• Ncali
    replied
    ​ Don't know if this is the right place to post these, I can remove if inappropriate for this thread.

These are pics of my sunshine daydream x golden tiger, and they rock. The SSDD adds a lot of character to these buds, smells of earth, dark berrys, and chocolate. Fantastic grow, hoping to reveg and keep as a mother. These are getting close to week 12. They are ready. Also plan to open pollinate a selection of the original f1s, have a few dozen seeds.

I really enjoy ssdd in crosses, thinking about picking up field trip and pu x ssdd freebies GLG

Leave a comment:

• Shevchenko
    replied

Name:	SM#1.jpg
Views:	609
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	17805592Click image for larger version

Name:	SM#1_2.jpg
Views:	626
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	17805593Click image for larger version

Name:	SM#1_3.jpg
Views:	602
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	17805594Click image for larger version

Name:	SM#1_5.jpg
Views:	604
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	17805595Click image for larger version

Views:	581
ID:	17805596Click image for larger version

Views:	619
ID:	17805597
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Shevchenko
    replied
    Space Monkey
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Grower Mom
    replied
    Originally posted by theJointedOne View Post

I found this info on a post from a different forum: "another clone from inkognyto, should be a very interesting one. she is lemon thai, but she's an indy dom so her growth structure is really awesome. it looks like she could be a yielder as well with how she is stacking up. this is my first run with her and she's at 1 week in bloom."

the dad is the 88g13/hashplant. Theres a bit of info on him online and on here. It passes on desirable traits while letting the mom shine through more than not.

welcome to icmag
    Thank you...

Leave a comment:

• supershitfuck
    replied
    all day 52 flower

Terpenado

Name:	_MG_0381.JPG
Views:	810
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	17793250
    Purple Wookie V2

Name:	_MG_0415.JPG
Views:	821
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	17793251

Mountain Temple smells amazing

Name:	_MG_0418.JPG
Views:	818
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	17793252

Mango lotus freebie

Name:	_MG_0433.JPG
Views:	815
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	17793253

Hollyweed smells like powdered milk, and kush

Name:	_MG_0430.JPG
Views:	825
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	17793254
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• supershitfuck
    replied
    Originally posted by eyesdownchronic View Post
    is this a typo?

Mango Lotus = (mango lotus x snow lotus) ? wouldnt that be a snow lotus bc1. i thought the mango lotus was (mango biche x snow lotus)

hey man i'm growing two mango lotus, day 52 flower all white pistils, it's definitely a slow flowering plant, and it smells so amazing

Name:	_MG_0391.JPG
Views:	847
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	17793233
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• supershitfuck
    replied
    Originally posted by eyesdownchronic View Post
    is this a typo?

Mango Lotus = (mango lotus x snow lotus) ? wouldnt that be a snow lotus bc1. i thought the mango lotus was (mango biche x snow lotus)

hey man i'm growing two mango lotus, day 52 flower all white pistils, it's definitely a slow flowering plant, and it smells so amazing

Name:	_MG_0391.JPG
Views:	806
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	17793229
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FletchF.Fletch
    replied
    Lazy Lightning Down

Here's the LL down and trimmed for drying.

Leave a comment:

• kro-magnon
    replied
    Originally posted by Ncali View Post
    Update on operation mother's milk seeds. 4 girls 2 males. Boy oh boy, I could not have requested a better ratio. They are currently overgrowing my veg stable. They will have to wait a few weeks longer... Someone decided to grow a nevils haze cross that at this point I'm sure is damn nearly all nevils.

View Image
    Nice, I'm a bit jealous to see you growing this strain , I'd like to have some Mother's Milk females ready to flower right now. You can cut their heads to gain some space waiting for your long flowering Neville's to finish.Good luck with everything.

Leave a comment:

• theJointedOne
    replied
    Originally posted by Grower Mom View Post
    Can anyone tell me anything about the g13/hp x lemon thai indy strain? I appreciate anything in advance...
    I found this info on a post from a different forum: "another clone from inkognyto, should be a very interesting one. she is lemon thai, but she's an indy dom so her growth structure is really awesome. it looks like she could be a yielder as well with how she is stacking up. this is my first run with her and she's at 1 week in bloom."

the dad is the 88g13/hashplant. Theres a bit of info on him online and on here. It passes on desirable traits while letting the mom shine through more than not.

welcome to icmag

Leave a comment:

• Ncali
    replied
    Update on operation mother's milk seeds. 4 girls 2 males. Boy oh boy, I could not have requested a better ratio. They are currently overgrowing my veg stable. They will have to wait a few weeks longer... Someone decided to grow a nevils haze cross that at this point I'm sure is damn nearly all nevils.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X