Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

hi there, im starting this thread so people can exchange info on bodhi seeds creations, ill be posting pictures, grows, information, etc..
    if you are growing any bodhiseeds hybrids please feel free to share your photos, grow logs, smoke reports, and thoughts and feelings. i will do my best to answer questions and help in any way i can, i dont spend to much time on the computer so forgive me in advance if i lag a little on responses. i really love the cannabis community and all the unique beings that play a part in it, and i give thanks for the amazing plant medicine from the source that fuels our lives with health, comfort, creativity, and spirituality.

so on with the show....
    heres a few photos:

the mom room jungle...

flubba (bubba kush x flo)

flubba (bubba kush x flo)

well looking through my gallery its a little bare...
    so im going to have to upload some more pictures...

many blessings
    b
    remember its not how high you are, it's hi how are you :ying:

Thank u bodhi,Private Breeder skills,Any test grow pix of your DEEPFunk and or MONKFish,great prices bin,ps I LoveDC,I LOVE PLants..................DrO,Im high how are u.................

Comment

Some of your crosses sound amazing! Best of luck to ya bodhi. Hope to give your beans a run someday!

Comment

Great to see your thread friend!

Im very curious to see your creations. I hope you can grow some of our stuff there too! Good vibes! dubi

Comment

thanks all, and yes dubi we will hopefully be seing some ace seeds girls ripening in the cali sun.

heres a few photos of bubba berry (bubba kush x blueberry).

and a purple kush..

some bubba d mutants...

more moms and some himalayan quality control with yours truly.

and a little nepali langtang handrub to seal the deal....

many blessings
          b

Comment

i almost forgot the bubble....

Comment

jummy....
              ... just skipped all complicated thangz

Comment

heres a few more...

deep thick spicy oldschool bubba kush

blue moonshine bud shot (crystal factor on warp drive)

and a big smelly kings kross girl

happy trails
                b
                Last edited by bodhiseeds; 07-05-2007, 10:17.

Comment

Can't wait to grow out that flubba, not sure exactly when, but when I do I'll post some pix!

Comment

bodhi that BUBBA u got there shweeeet any pics of your Dc M/F or any thing we should need to know bout her would be great, ..............DrO

Comment

ybc: the flubba is a special plant with a nice yeild, creeper happy stone, and late chai spice flavors, theres a few phenos, so selection is key, look for the bubba buds on a flo tree like body, select for the best smelling one, watch out this pheno has some stretch, not as bad as og though. keep an eye out for male flowers (one of my purple phenos had a few seeds at the core, but did not pollinate anything in the room.) all the others ive run are solid.

dro: ill try and dig up some dc pics for you, i had a house sitter watch my mom room while i was in nepal collecting seeds, and when i got home it was almost destroyed, so i cloned everything and started over, so my males and females are still small for any real good photos.

peace
                      b

Comment

dro: heres the only deep chunk photo i have on my hard drive right now, ill take some more when they get bigger, the sad thing is that all my dc females were lost, and olny my 2 males are left. the hybrids that were made with the female were from a stocky spicy purple put a smile on your face mama, the hybrids made with a male dc are from a male that grew twice as fast as any dc in the garden, was super healthy, stocky, did not show sex untill flowered, and gave off a sweet green chai smell.

pregnant dc momma

Comment

Hey there bodhi. I've never grown any of your seeds, but I am enjoying your pics none the less. Very nice.
                          Peace,Mr.M
                          XXI

Comment

heres some more.....

strawberry diesel

sour diesel up close

omega diesel

double purple doja

c99 up close

found another deep chunk

Comment

Flubba sounds interesting

All the best for Bodhi Seeds
                              The Electronic Music Thread....

Comment

Working...
                              X