X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what happened from old seedbay to new seedbay

Bit of background..

I'm an old school SB seller like from the mid 2000s on and off

Last time I was around this community there were some problems going on and i recall donating a bunch of beans to GN defense fund on SB...

I also had a bunch of active listings but after I read a story about the GN situation in the media and the US being nasty about the beans biz I panicked and went off grid...

Then when i finally went to check SB it was offline and that was still a while ago now.

Now i see its back...but I don't see GN branding on it...

So I have like a big gap..Is OldPink still running it? Shit i see his profile says retired lol...

Can anyone fill me in? PM if you have to!

Thank You!

Old Pink no.
    Gypsy, yes.
    Seems its the same address for seeds and payments as it used to be.
    If you look at the auctions, gypsy has some seeds and very cool grinders on offer. I'm tempted to pull the trigger on a couple of grinders myself.
    When as men, our only guide to right and wrong is the ability or inability to act, we cannot truly call ourselves men.

Copyrights on all photographic work are reserved

Comment

Originally posted by GMT View Post
      Old Pink no.
      Gypsy, yes.
      Seems its the same address for seeds and payments as it used to be.
      If you look at the auctions, gypsy has some seeds and very cool grinders on offer. I'm tempted to pull the trigger on a couple of grinders myself.
      Thanks for the heads up

Hmmm ok maybe im doing it wrong, when i clicked auctions at the top it says "No products found matching your selection"

I've sent GN a PM. Would't mind sharing some DNA again.

Comment

Forget the menu at the top, scroll down to the list of options, on the way, you'll see Gypsy's offerings, well, some of them
        When as men, our only guide to right and wrong is the ability or inability to act, we cannot truly call ourselves men.

Copyrights on all photographic work are reserved

Comment

Good to see you've come out of hiding xbx.
          Plant a Seed
          &
          Free The Weed

https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/crazy-x-seeds/

Comment

I always buy a grinder or two when I get beans from Seedbay. Makes the customs much easier, and besides they are GREAT grinders (and cheap as dirt).

Seedbay is one of, if not the best, sites for buying seeds with a CC and having them delivered fast.

It tweaks my cheap azz to fork over good moolahs for seeds, and then later see them going around for free here as testers. One plant I am running now is that case, but all is well as it is a damn fine example of an abused plant gone good.

Edit: That plants is one of the best that came from my first run, was severely abused because of my attitude toward it... until it started to flower. At the end she was a star of the tent. G x D x OPG is some good smelling dope, and a jar I reach for a lot.
            Last edited by flylowgethigh; 07-11-2021, 14:11.
            ______________________________ __________________________
            Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Things just chug long when those microbes are happy........scrappy

Comment

Originally posted by marijuanamat View Post
              Good to see you've come out of hiding xbx.
              Good to be back!

Comment

Working...
              X