Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AntidoteMan
    replied
    I have never had a problem... first purchase 2007? made many.. then again in 2020, no problemo. I find it amazing that they can sell seeds at such a low price and make money. I was never really sure about GN until I read all about him being busted. He's legit in my book, seeds are good deal, and i think this service (icmag) is the best out there.

Leave a comment:

• flylowgethigh
    replied
    Seedbay was very smooth and quick. Pick up a couple of Gypsy's grinders while you are there. They make the package so much more legit as it goes through the system, as a side benefit to them being GREAT grinders.

The Gelato x Dosodos x OPG are going into my maiden run.

Leave a comment:

• rolandomota
    replied
    I just remembered my last order was "lost" sent regular mail to real gorrilla trying to buy bluebdigiberry and get a bunch of old djshort f2 from greenpath so 4 different orders regular mail 100 %stolen over the past 6.5 years
    I have received seeds 3 times testers or paid with registerd mail 2 times regular mail is a no go

Leave a comment:

• Sub24ox7
    replied
    Seedbay rocks!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sub24ox7
    replied
    Here is some crumbled lime from karma which is unbelievably good.

Leave a comment:

• Sub24ox7
    replied
    Because I make and take a lot oil I was out atm so I cut one of the smaller phenos a little early. The plant in the pic above though was a standout and smells strong like tires and funk with just a little fruit( the rest were only fruity but delicious smelling).

Leave a comment:

• Sub24ox7
    replied
    Whoops not sure how to edit.

Leave a comment:

• Sub24ox7
    replied
    Yes, everything I have grown from him has been vigorous and on point. The love potion cross with O. Haze with the least skunk in it(there are two versions) grew massive! In a green house it would have been a tree. Stem smelled of sweet lemons and buds were more mango. I am finishing up some Hindu Kush backcross now.
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php...tureid=2113595

Leave a comment:

• vanilla dutch
    replied
    I think I see a pack of Sam's seeds?

Leave a comment:

• Sub24ox7
    replied
    Every order has come through and received in a little over a week.

Leave a comment:

• vanilla dutch
    replied
    I've never had an order lost, stolen, misplaced. But I will say once, only once I tried some super duper stealth on my end and the mail was returned to an address I no longer had access to an had to get a money order refund. 2006.my fault though. In other words if you got the funds to send just for added assurance send priority.its an extra 20-50 but for piece of mind it's worth it for these genetics from the boo ,bay and real gorilla seeds

Leave a comment:

• Principante8
    replied
    Good to know that they're back on track so folks can support the site. Back in 2017 they got me for about $600. Haven't tried them again since.

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Originally posted by ricardox View Post
    Used them many times this year all been fine.
    Yes, SeedBay is back! Perhaps if you have trepidation's, buy a strain or two from the IC Mag Server fund. WIN/WIN all the way around! Send registered, or birthday card/business envelope. Global International stamp if ordering from across the pond!

Leave a comment:

• ricardox
    replied
    Used them many times this year all been fine.

Leave a comment:

• zachrockbadenof
    replied
    Originally posted by VerdantGreen View Post
    I just took exception to Switcher, who has NEVER ordered from seedbay, answering a question about whether or not seedbay was reliable these days.VG
    good point...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X