Seedbay legit now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VerdantGreen View Post
    I just took exception to Switcher, who has NEVER ordered from seedbay, answering a question about whether or not seedbay was reliable these days.VG
    good point...

Comment

Used them many times this year all been fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ricardox View Post
        Used them many times this year all been fine.
        Yes, SeedBay is back! Perhaps if you have trepidation's, buy a strain or two from the IC Mag Server fund. WIN/WIN all the way around! Send registered, or birthday card/business envelope. Global International stamp if ordering from across the pond!
        ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
        "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
        We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
        sigpic

Comment

Good to know that they're back on track so folks can support the site. Back in 2017 they got me for about $600. Haven't tried them again since.

Comment

I've never had an order lost, stolen, misplaced. But I will say once, only once I tried some super duper stealth on my end and the mail was returned to an address I no longer had access to an had to get a money order refund. 2006.my fault though. In other words if you got the funds to send just for added assurance send priority.its an extra 20-50 but for piece of mind it's worth it for these genetics from the boo ,bay and real gorilla seeds
            Pic's or it didn't happen

Comment

Every order has come through and received in a little over a week.

Comment

I think I see a pack of Sam's seeds?
                Pic's or it didn't happen

Comment

Yes, everything I have grown from him has been vigorous and on point. The love potion cross with O. Haze with the least skunk in it(there are two versions) grew massive! In a green house it would have been a tree. Stem smelled of sweet lemons and buds were more mango. I am finishing up some Hindu Kush backcross now.
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php...tureid=2113595

Comment

Whoops not sure how to edit.

Comment

Because I make and take a lot oil I was out atm so I cut one of the smaller phenos a little early. The plant in the pic above though was a standout and smells strong like tires and funk with just a little fruit( the rest were only fruity but delicious smelling).

Comment

Here is some crumbled lime from karma which is unbelievably good.

Comment

Seedbay rocks!!!

Comment

I just remembered my last order was "lost" sent regular mail to real gorrilla trying to buy bluebdigiberry and get a bunch of old djshort f2 from greenpath so 4 different orders regular mail 100 %stolen over the past 6.5 years
                            I have received seeds 3 times testers or paid with registerd mail 2 times regular mail is a no go

Comment

Seedbay was very smooth and quick. Pick up a couple of Gypsy's grinders while you are there. They make the package so much more legit as it goes through the system, as a side benefit to them being GREAT grinders.

The Gelato x Dosodos x OPG are going into my maiden run.

______________________________ __________________________
                              Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Comment

Working...
                              X