Skunkman's Haze/skunk#1 x Hawaiian Indica from seedbay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skunkman's Haze/skunk#1 x Hawaiian Indica from seedbay

So I had not looked on seedbay in maybe 10 years and I couldn't believe these were still on there. I don't know how old they are but pretty old right? lol I talked my self into a pack

I popped 5. One may still come up.
    Not sure of the interest in the seeds but if you are I hope this helps.
    I am showing their growth in my thread and you are all welcome to join me, link in sig.

one love...
    Light it up and lighten up. Life is a party, don't be a pooper.

What's poppin'?! B.S.B. Strawberry Milkshake auto,Seedsman auto Mini Gun,
    Urban Legends Gorilla auto,Fast Buds LSD 25,Big Head Seeds Freeze Berry
    Skunkman's Haze/Skunk#1xHawaiian Indica,Anesia Durban Poison,BOG Sour Bubble,Sour Grape&Sour Blu Tooth,
    Blimburn's Green Crack, Barneys Farm Gorilla Skittlez, Nirvana's Lithium OG
    >
    Here

Good luck with those. The Hawaiian indidca on its own would interest me more to be honest, but I guess the cross will add a little vigour.
    When as men, our only guide to right and wrong is the ability or inability to act, we cannot truly call ourselves men.

Copyrights on all photographic work are reserved

Comment

Thanks buddy! Yes the Hawaiian indica is also what interest me. I just hope for something great and different. Not to much to ask

Skunkman's Haze/Skunk#1xHawaiian Indica,Anesia Durban Poison,BOG Sour Bubble,Sour Grape&Sour Blu Tooth,
      >
      Here

Comment

He he, time for some f2's soon then I guess .
        When as men, our only guide to right and wrong is the ability or inability to act, we cannot truly call ourselves men.

Copyrights on all photographic work are reserved

Comment

I hope so!

>
          Here

Comment

Anyone with the details on Hawaiian indica? Taste, effect, ect?

Sounds like it could be/have been one of those staple lines that got used a bunch in dutch hybrids back in the day. Anyone know which lines might have used the hawaiian indica?

Haze x hawaiian sativa would be fucking great. I didn't know Hawaii did indicas without molding up something fierce.

Comment

Who made them ?

I asked Skunkman Sam about these seeds, he said he hasn't made them.

waiting for a reply from gypsy nirvana

"The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings."

-Masanobu Fukuoka -

Comment

I could be way off base but I think Cultivators Choice is a grower or group of growers that has been given the goods so to speak, and let reproduce these various lines from Sam's stock. Some old heirloom cuttings up in them or something like that. Much love

Comment

Yeah that's not what sam said he said he didn't know them when I asked him.
                  "The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings."

-Masanobu Fukuoka -

Comment

I hope one day Gypsy nirvana clarifies this because when I asked the seedbay costumer service this questions they never came back with a reply

-Masanobu Fukuoka -

Comment

Working...
                    X