Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a natural diet and don't eat processed stuff so my idea of munchies might not jive with most LOL kokanee nuggets are a favorite of all my friends for finger food when we are hangin out but when I really get a hard on craving for true "munchies"
    nothing beats a pack of 6 oz BC moose new York steaks seared for 8 minutes on a firey hot BBQ or Hot rock

Comment

I can't compete with those delicious looking meals.....

Or maybe i can, hmmmm.......

I wonder how a plate of nachos will compare?

Comment

Originally posted by Tynehead Tom View Post
        I have a natural diet and don't eat processed stuff so my idea of munchies might not jive with most LOL kokanee nuggets are a favorite of all my friends for finger food when we are hangin out but when I really get a hard on craving for true "munchies"
        nothing beats a pack of 6 oz BC moose new York steaks seared for 8 minutes on a firey hot BBQ or Hot rock
        View Image
        There goes the turkey killa killing again with the snacks. Damn man that sounds good right now

Comment

Comment

Hey tom there is no veggies on that plate.

Looks great

ph

Comment

i had a small salad on the side, arugula, romain, sliced roma tomato, cucumber and sliced strawberry should taken a pic of that too LOL

Comment

Homemade chili:

The recipe varies each time. Main staples stay the same; but spices fluctuate. And thereby the level of spiciness.

Added to a fresh bowl are tortilla chips (not crackers), crunched up and stirred in; to which (more) cheese and jalapeños are then added to top it off.

Goes great with a nice couchlocking high and a cold beer.
                §467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

— Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty

Comment

Vanilla ice cream and maple syrup haha the syrup is cheap here in canada we produce 75% of the worlds maple syrup

Comment

This cookie mix called for one stick of butter, I mixed in 20!! Grams of 73u bubble.
                    I call them"to the moon" cookies need I say more Lmfao
                    sigpic
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273785
                    I have the attention span of a fucking goldfish -unknown

Comment

And yes I have enjoyed a few since baking
                      sigpic
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273785
                      I have the attention span of a fucking goldfish -unknown

Comment

Brownies

Comment

For me nothing beats an Indian taco, fry bread, refried beans, ground beef (or venison), lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, and usually some sour cream. Sometimes onions or black olives, it really depends on what we have. Where I live there is no restaurant/food truck that sells these but people have "taco sales" fairly often, or we just make our own.

Comment

Had chicken kabobs, and bacon wrapped siracha jalapeño.... but also having local beer.... sour tangie.... and jerky tommorow! Mmm jerky... 2nd best next to bacon!!! And 3rd best to sour tangie!!
                            RMJ grows a Genetic Buffet..... for Friends and Lurkers... now featuring lots of pure fire!!!!
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=324465
                            ONGOING
                            https://www.instagram.com/rockymountainj/?hl=en

Comment

I'm not gonna post a pic of my candied smoked salmon fingers..... it just would not be fair
                              I should send gypsy and crew a vac pak of that goodness just for fun

Comment

but seen as this thread is kinda low on entries....... here's what I'm about to stuff my face with
                                wife is busy makin something with turkey for dinner which I'm sure will be killer..... turkey/cranberry/stuffing meat pie
                                but I couldn't wait for dinner to roll around
                                enjoy and try not to drool LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X