This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seedbay MUNCHIES Competition!!

Hello, good evening, and welcome to the grand Seedbay Munchies Compo...

To have a chance at winning yourself a: VERY NICE PRIZE, all you have to do is post a picture of your most favourite MUNCHIES, here on this thread, and after a couple of weeks (or so) I will make the grand judgement, to determine what looks the most delicious.

It does not have to be CORDON BLEU, or the first item on the menu of international cuisine.

It could be just a bag of chips/crisps....or a KNICKERBOCKER-GLORY..

It could be a choice slice of PATAGONIAN BEAVER CHEESE....or a DEEP FRIED MARS BAR in batter....

Whatever takes your fancy, and gets the taste buds horny....post a pic, maybe I will feel the same as you about the snack, dinner, supper, breakfast or brunch (please no 'Hot Lunch') that you post....and then you can win 'The Very Nice Prize'.....
    'It can all start from a seed'

My wife and i really like this popcorn.

These white chocolate mini reese peanut butter cups are pretty awesome

My painkillers make me crave sweet things

Comment

OK this is for a case of serious munchies. The type of munchies that demands comfort food, the stuff that that will make healthy eaters turn green lol.

This is a Garbage Plate. Two cheeseburgers, homefries, Mac salad. Topped with a meat hot sauce and sweet onions. Add ketchup and mustard, if you are so inclined, and mix the whole thing together for the best tasting munchies ever!

Comment

oh, i'll play. I am a bit of a chef
        From the interior of British Columbia Canada, I bring you these succulent treats. Everyone I know can not resist my deep fried kokanee nuggets. For the uninitiated, kokanee are land locked, fresh water Sockeye Salmon. These suckers are best cooled down and are so easy to eat, especially when yer baked and got the munchies hard
        enjoy!

Comment

I gotta stick with belgian waffles and ice cream. It's been a favorite since high school.

sigpic

Comment

My Veg Pizza is some serious comfort food

Comment

yeehaw....beer can chicken...trout aint into much sweets
              SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..

Comment

Damn guys lol i posted a snacks i didnt expect everyone to post their favorite dinner. I knew i should have enterd chicken and waffles onto my post.

Lol would be funny to edit that on but 3 entries on one post is cheating o think. Lol now i said that watch someone use the 5 picture limit to try and enter 5 things.

Nice choices les, tt, ph, and stoned trout. Jaymer too nice choice i love waffles. Dutch pancakes are good too... however you say and spell that

Comment

kokanee nuggets are snacks !!
                  The BBq'd Elk steaks I just had were dinner
                  I don't eat meat or fish unless I harvested it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Beans View Post
                    OK this is for a case of serious munchies. The type of munchies that demands comfort food, the stuff that that will make healthy eaters turn green lol.

This is a Garbage Plate. Two cheeseburgers, homefries, Mac salad. Topped with a meat hot sauce and sweet onions. Add ketchup and mustard, if you are so inclined, and mix the whole thing together for the best tasting munchies ever!

View Image View Image
                    Lawd have mercy.
                    The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Comment

We call these gangsta fries.. Ultimate munchie satisfier
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GodZson View Post
                        We call these gangsta fries.. Ultimate munchie satisfier
                        Dope!

Comment

The veg pizza looks absolutely stunning " my type of munch attack"

Comment

Originally posted by superx View Post
                            The veg pizza looks absolutely stunning " my type of munch attack"
                            Thanks Superx
                            After I posted my Pizza I started to reminisced a bit about it.
                            I met a talented kid about 20 years ago who showed me how to make them.We made a lot of food together for fun.
                            Well now he is a famous chef that you may see on tv. He called me a couple years ago and I told him I still make the pizza and He was thrilled.

ph

Comment

Buffalo Tenders and Homemade Bluecheese

Comment

Working...
                              X