bay and boutique freebies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bay and boutique freebies?

want to order but can`t figure out what freebies are there to ask for..
    tired of reading page after page only to find no up to date answer..
    does any one know for sure? thanks Budchopper..

Hey BudC. I recently ordered and asked NOT to be given Blue Sat 2.2 or old Skunkman seeds - I got Blue Sat 2.2.

I think that's all they've got. No extras either for sending expensive trackable post.

Sending in another order this week. Im going to ask if there are any damaged packets of something else that they could send. Worth a shot.
    Mental Floss x Blockhead Test Grow

SSC Lot M69 F2???

The Crap I Have to Deal with...

Comment

remember a freebie request is up to the guy in packaging...i always just leave a note saying "if possible i would like maybe an og or a chem...and i put in an extra $$ tip, they always bless me..DJXX
      :
      If theres a pic in the post above, click on it if you want to see an even bigger pic..

Comment

I rounded my payment up and still got something I specifically asked to not get. My next order is gonna cost me over $200, I hope to hell I don't get yet another pack of BS 2.2.

So how much of a 'tip' is needed to get a decent not-so-free freebie?
        Mental Floss x Blockhead Test Grow

SSC Lot M69 F2???

The Crap I Have to Deal with...

Comment

Do you folks even know what Freebies are for?

Quit looking a gift horse in the mouth and be happy you get what ya get.

If you don't want that pack of Freebies... Give them to a new grower that can't afford seeds.

Greed abounds & some people can be sooo selfish it's pathetic!

Don't base your order what Freebies are available but rather what you can purchase!
          https://www.angelfire.com/cantina/fo...s/profiles.htm

https://blog.nutri-tech.com.au/

Comment

Right... I usually give my freebies to another newer grower to practice with unless they are something with similar genes to what i am about to pop..

It is good to pass the wealth on if it isnt our particular flavor... Most peeps starting out or that cant afford expensive genes are usually pretty happy for anything above bagseed... Especially in non tolerant regions of the globe.

Peace!
            Xray

Comment

I have had good luck with DJXX method. Throw a 20$ in for the packer and get some gold!

I must say though I would not be disappointed with blue sat, nice strain.

Comment

^^That was Gypsy's original request in regards to freebies. Sometimes I'd rather give away my purchase than the freebies, but I have enough B Satellite for me and all my friends!
                Overgrow the world!

Comment

Got a package from Seedbay last Saturday. Freebie was Thai Sativa.

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Beans View Post
                    I have had good luck with DJXX method. Throw a 20$ in for the packer and get some gold!

I must say though I would not be disappointed with blue sat, nice strain.
                    I always throw in a 10 spot on top and have always gotten something tasty..

Anyone that complains about a free MJ seed pack that has had breeder work done behind it is just being ungrateful. It's Like complaining about a free dessert after eating out just because they dont have creme brulee and served you cheesecake.

First world problem....

Xray
                    Last edited by Xray Kimono; 08-18-2015, 17:29.

Comment

i just recieved my first pack ever from seedbay. i got blue satalite 2.2 and am happy. unlike some places, you get 1 free seed which to me kinda sucks. atleast with these freebies i got like 5 seeds so i can search for a good keeper.
                      and like said, if i decide i dont need em (cuz i have lots of other selections), i give em away to friends.
                      peace
                      jackel

Comment

On a recent order I put down SAMs Thai x Ohaze and received 'Thai Sativa'.

Close enough so I'm happy :-)
                        Current Grow: 600w Grow Show

Past Grows: InHouse Genetics Grow, Cookie Grow Show, Thunder Fucking Chameleon Kush, Ninja Cabinets, Phantom Cookies, Cherryjuana F2 & Bubba Kush

Test Grows: GSC S1, Grape Plague, Victoria Clipper

Ninja's Builds: Ikea Cabinets

Comment

Something good came from that..

Originally posted by wildgrow View Post
                          I rounded my payment up and still got something I specifically asked to not get. My next order is gonna cost me over $200, I hope to hell I don't get yet another pack of BS 2.2.

So how much of a 'tip' is needed to get a decent not-so-free freebie?
                          ~ wildgrow ..my point and my take..will be..my friends liked what ever they got from my 6 freebie BS 2.2 seeds. They were free seeds. I gave them to friends in Colorado when I drove thru to see them on my way to Cali.! Along with other free seeds..packs..Free to spread the plant around..I thought that was the point of free seeds? Lets say you were facing child support..paying for family..where you were not there..if I show up and give you ten packs of free seeds..give to you..what ever you ended with would be very cool! Just as his state was legal.. Ten other free packs were given to other friends in another part of the country..of those packs only 1 was grown out..9 packs taken in another state..traveling. The pack I watched and took care of 3 seeds came up..1 herm..1 male and an excellent female!! Seeds were Sam the Skunkman freebies. Durban Poison x Skunk#1. I had given them all away free as a ten packs of freebies each time I found someone who would grow them or "needed" them!! Sams freebie female..THAT GIRL WAS ROCKET FUEL! You never know?? I have looked in some packs since and have not grown as good as Sams freebie girl!!
                          All around great post..here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=211640 ..Thank you Hash Zepplin! ~~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0LxI...layer_embedded ..Veterans for Ron Paul!~~ http://www.cchi2016.org/fulltext.html ~~ Yes we can!!!

Comment

This is always Gypsy's ..

Originally posted by t99 View Post
                            ^^That was Gypsy's original request in regards to freebies. Sometimes I'd rather give away my purchase than the freebies, but I have enough B Satellite for me and all my friends!
                            Overgrow the world!
                            ~ ITS true.. 100%...Gypsy! Thanks Gypsy!! For all the free seeds I have been able to pass on!! For FREE!! monkey5
                            All around great post..here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=211640 ..Thank you Hash Zepplin! ~~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0LxI...layer_embedded ..Veterans for Ron Paul!~~ http://www.cchi2016.org/fulltext.html ~~ Yes we can!!!

Comment

Sweet Got some Rez freebies. maybe i can find a shorter flowering SSSDH finally. I have run four different SSSDH's from Rez and Ojd and always seem to get 40-50 days of stretch and 100 day flowering pheno. Gonna try to use some HST to shape her into my scrog this time. I have only grown her in vert and horiz trees w one top/fim...this time she will go through multiple toppings and defoliations to try to kill some stretch.

We shall see.....

Thanks Pink n Gypsy and crew!

Xray

Comment

Working...
                              X