X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOE20
    replied
    Originally posted by jayd View Post
    looking good brother FOE. carnt wait to see what you do with those bubba o kush and you as well cone. hopefully early spring il get round to popping the last of the bubba os myself. been a long hard few years and not grown anything at all so a but rusty and need to get the hang of it again and get my confidence back. i was gifted some of oldsogs heavenly hash x branded bubba and dosidos x branded bubba. going through my mates collection and he had some of the ak x double sour diesel v2. i plan to pop those last few ak x misty seeds cone in the near future. sounds perfect as love the old skool stoney weeds. not too keen on all the cookies and cookie crosses . smell and taste real nice but i find them too euphoric for my liking. im a lightweight these days lol
    The work got Done.....
    BubbaOkush at f5 or f6 now and finished....It came out like a Raw Pool of mixed OgersKush(motarebel) and Bubba traits but does hold coffee and realtive phenos...
    Just starting to look at this thread again and have been busy with new work...Stay tuned
    FOE20

Leave a comment:

• FOE20
    replied
    Hello again..ICMag.....how are weed doing?....
    FOE20

Leave a comment:

• FOE20
    replied
    A bit more....I used to document all Our work and post plenty of pics..
    Im starting to get back in the groove....
    BlueGoo (BlueDeream x Afgooey)
    OldSogs SSH
    the 2 plants together are Bodhi's Cherry Trance
    Seedling is PoodleNuts (Dawgwaltz phenom)x RasberryMoonshine - by OldSog
    also BubbaOkush f5 - motarebel/FOE20/OrganicHerbalist
    stay tuned
    FOE20

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FOE20
    replied
    I lil bit of this and that...
    Buds are BlueGoo, Barry White, Omaha BBerry, Osssh, 9lb Hammer
    all working from seed...
    Mystery Mix - ABN
    BubbaOkush - motarebel/FOE20/OrganicHerbalist
    Romulan x Herijuana - motarebel
    Puna Orange - BigIsland Genetics
    Grass Skirt (ISSxHawIBL) 555 Genetics
    Cherry Trance - Bodhi
    PoodleNuts x Rasberry Moonshine - OldSog

Clones - show more later..
    Osssh
    BlueGoo
    Buddha Tahoe OG
    9lb Hammer
    FOE20

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FOE20
    replied
    looking good brother FOE. carnt wait to see what you do with those bubba o kush and you as well cone. hopefully early spring il get round to popping the last of the bubba os myself. been a long hard few years and not grown anything at all so a but rusty and need to get the hang of it again and get my confidence back. i was gifted some of oldsogs heavenly hash x branded bubba and dosidos x branded bubba. going through my mates collection and he had some of the ak x double sour diesel v2. i plan to pop those last few ak x misty seeds cone in the near future. sounds perfect as love the old skool stoney weeds. not too keen on all the cookies and cookie crosses . smell and taste real nice but i find them too euphoric for my liking. im a lightweight these days lol
    werd jayd Im not a fan of the new stuff cause its all very one note to me...most have good bag appeal and great funk but just dont hit you in a wide effect..Its decent but just not what I pref myself..

bradda Cone you know what I mean...I get thin on faith at times so then all we has is Hope ya know...
    like atm I hope I get some proper keepers out of this set...
    heres the latest vid
    FOE20
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPaxRDDJIsM
    [YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPaxRDDJIsM[/YOUTUBEIF]

Leave a comment:

• jayd
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cone
    replied
    Originally posted by FOE20 View Post
    Good luck to Us...Cone your one of Us....dont try to deny it!!...
    Your ABNormal UK....along with OrganicHerbalist...but you guys are the UK crew!...I hope....hehehe..
    Im curious to see where this all goes myself...Im just trying to make it thru the end of the year without anymore set backs...
    So far so good...

and a new gift set from bradda OldSog....OldSog is a ABNormal Admin and we highly respect his pallet and work...Can't wait to see what come of these..
    FOE20
    View Image
    I need good luck as do you brother, I may be one of the team & ABNormal UK with OrganicHerbalist but i'm seriously behind.
    Why you hope?
    Curious to see where all this goes I haven't even begun.

I need to set some more off, Lost my 2 pheno's of Biker Kush x Stardawg, Pink Champagne & Blue Sherbert.
    How can they go from beautifully looking healthy plants to look like they were soaked in water for a week?

So what to set off? I already have Bubba O Kush soaking, I Think Dirty Harry x Grapefruit, Lemon Shark X unknown AK X Double Sour Diese You will have to update me on the unknown part and last but not least New York City Goo x Ortega.

Hoping for some nice ladies & gents to come out of these.

Leave a comment:

• FOE20
    replied
    Originally posted by cone View Post
    Good luck Foe
    Good luck to Us...Cone your one of Us....dont try to deny it!!...
    Your ABNormal UK....along with OrganicHerbalist...but you guys are the UK crew!...I hope....hehehe..
    Im curious to see where this all goes myself...Im just trying to make it thru the end of the year without anymore set backs...
    So far so good...

and a new gift set from bradda OldSog....OldSog is a ABNormal Admin and we highly respect his pallet and work...Can't wait to see what come of these..
    FOE20
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• cone
    replied
    Good luck Foe

Leave a comment:

• FOE20
    replied
    Just keeping busy atm....Will be getting the cultivar moms in gear soon but til then..
    Started some beans to test the mix and water and alls doing well..
    heres a quick run down of the genetics...
    Mystery Mix - ABNormal (this coiuld be anything I worked between 2004-2012)
    Cherry Trance - Bodhi
    Grass Skirt (ISS x Haw IBL) 555 Genetics
    Puna Orange - BigIsland Genetics - Aaron
    and a few others to be added..
    FOE20

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FOE20
    replied
    Originally posted by BombBudPuffa View Post
    Nice lineup foe! Was watching you on youtube earlier.
    danke bradda BBPuffa.....been a while bro.....yea Im just feeling things out for now..but curious myself on what some of these show..keep rollin
    FOE20

Leave a comment:

• BombBudPuffa
    replied
    Nice lineup foe! Was watching you on youtube earlier.

Leave a comment:

• FOE20
    replied
    ive got a pk of FOES GDP X pow also bubba kush x pow and half a pk of akdsdv2
    ohhh really!.....heheh....hey Organic bro...good to see ya...Im stoked to run teh BubbaOkush again...thats a hyb I feel allot over looked..

Hey ICMag fam......Were just getting moved into a new spot and soaking seeds and testing the waters basically....So stay tuned and I'll be getting back to showing what we doob...
    The YouTube chan is rollin so check out the link below..
    Heres a few things we will be working on and with...stay tuned
    Mishku - Mazar I Sharif Hindu Kush (ABN)
    Osssh - OldSogs SuperSilver Haze phenom...great rep of a SPG/Haze/NL
    Omaha BlueBerry - TKO
    BlueGoo - TKO
    PoodleNuts (its a Dawgwaltz pheno - Dawgwaltz = Urkel x Tres Dawg)(H&L/BigRicky?)OldSog
    Urkel x POW (ABN) OldLuck (POW is a inline PIndica Bx)
    PurpleButters x Herijuana - GreenRebel(mota)
    BubbaOkush f5 - OrganicHerbalist / mota
    9LB Hammer - Jinxproof
    Gelatto 33 (OldSog)
    Dosi's (OldSog)
    Shrom (Xochi)
    and a bit more to come.....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZQ..._as=subscriber

Leave a comment:

• jayd
    replied
    thanks cone
    i got the afghan seeds from a friend. all what he had wrote on the bag was afghan (old)
    ive got some of barneys new afghan hashplant seeds but am myself looking for some original afghan. short squat plants deep dark green leaves almost blue/black shine to them. i remember about 25 years ago a friend grew sensis afghan and it looked just like that. i loved the greasey smoke deep stone from it. most afghan ive tried over the past few years doesnt come close. its either fruity/skunky or lemony

Leave a comment:

• cone
    replied
    good to see you back about cone.its organic herbalist. ive been quiet past few years due to family also ill health. ive still got about 3040 bubba o kush f3 seeds i made and hopefully will be dropping some soon to make some f4s. got some old afghan also really old LUI seeds to pop and hopefully hit with bubba o kush as well..

Hey Jayd,

Good to hear from you man been a long long time since I last spoke to you, fantastic to have you back man!
    Doesn't sounds like you've had the best time sorry to hear that hopefully, things will pick up for you & your family!

Man are you lucky to have Bubba o kush f3 I'm in love or was till the bloody thing died so strange how it died even though it healthy lovely luscious green leaves went in the next morning it looked like it had been watered with 10 gallons but was neither too wet or dry!

Can't begin to imagine what F4's would bring to the table good going there, brother!

Funny you should mention Afghan beans I'm trying to decide which seed bank will stock some of the best original beans if you have any ideas input is always welcome?

Good to have you back OH!

I

Leave a comment:

Working...
X