No announcement yet.

ABNormal info thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take it the package I sent never made it to you or Joint Lock? Fucking brilliant don't know why I bother if customs or postal service whoever just fuck me over!

Good luck with your new quest Foe.

Comment

I think it might of bradda Cone....but I ran a bunch of stuff just before I had a issue and lost alot of it...Was there any BMoons in there
      ?...Cause I do think I got a UK pkg a while back...Buty I tried to tell ya I wasnt sure cause I dipped after that for a feew months there....but no worries bradda....We will get shit rockin just stay healthy!

fuck ..TheAdamDunnShow .
      FOE20
      Last edited by FOE20; 10-22-2018, 23:17.
      -- AB-Normal Info Thread --
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=862
      sigpic

Comment

I've got some BM's 1 2 & 3 I'm in a heap of shit here so just let me find my way out then I will decide what to do next..

I get emails when TADS is about to go live can't say that I will be sticking with you the whole time as I explained last time.

Healthy what's that lmao.

Take care brother Foe
        Cone

Comment

all good bradda,.....talk to you on messngr....

Ok IC fam...
          I Will be doing Live streams soon....Just smokin good herb n talkin shop....drop in
          FOE20
          ABNormal YouTube chann.....
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZQ..._as=subscriber
          sigpic

Comment

good to see you back about cone.its organic herbalist. ive been quiet past few years due to family also ill health. ive still got about 30/40 bubba o kush f3 seeds i made and hopefully will be dropping some soon to make some f4s. got some old afghan also really old LUI seeds to pop and hopefully hit with bubba o kush as well..
            AKA ORGANIC HERBALIST

Comment

ive got a pk of FOES GDP X pow also bubba kush x pow and half a pk of akdsdv2
              AKA ORGANIC HERBALIST

Comment

Originally posted by jayd View Post
                good to see you back about cone.its organic herbalist. ive been quiet past few years due to family also ill health. ive still got about 3040 bubba o kush f3 seeds i made and hopefully will be dropping some soon to make some f4s. got some old afghan also really old LUI seeds to pop and hopefully hit with bubba o kush as well..

Hey Jayd,

Good to hear from you man been a long long time since I last spoke to you, fantastic to have you back man!
                Doesn't sounds like you've had the best time sorry to hear that hopefully, things will pick up for you & your family!

Man are you lucky to have Bubba o kush f3 I'm in love or was till the bloody thing died so strange how it died even though it healthy lovely luscious green leaves went in the next morning it looked like it had been watered with 10 gallons but was neither too wet or dry!

Can't begin to imagine what F4's would bring to the table good going there, brother!

Funny you should mention Afghan beans I'm trying to decide which seed bank will stock some of the best original beans if you have any ideas input is always welcome?

Good to have you back OH!

I

Comment

thanks cone
                  i got the afghan seeds from a friend. all what he had wrote on the bag was afghan (old)
                  ive got some of barneys new afghan hashplant seeds but am myself looking for some original afghan. short squat plants deep dark green leaves almost blue/black shine to them. i remember about 25 years ago a friend grew sensis afghan and it looked just like that. i loved the greasey smoke deep stone from it. most afghan ive tried over the past few years doesnt come close. its either fruity/skunky or lemony
                  AKA ORGANIC HERBALIST

Comment

Originally posted by jayd View Post
                    ive got a pk of FOES GDP X pow also bubba kush x pow and half a pk of akdsdv2
                    ohhh really!.....heheh....hey Organic bro...good to see ya...Im stoked to run teh BubbaOkush again...thats a hyb I feel allot over looked..

Hey ICMag fam......Were just getting moved into a new spot and soaking seeds and testing the waters basically....So stay tuned and I'll be getting back to showing what we doob...
                    The YouTube chan is rollin so check out the link below..
                    Heres a few things we will be working on and with...stay tuned
                    Mishku - Mazar I Sharif Hindu Kush (ABN)
                    Osssh - OldSogs SuperSilver Haze phenom...great rep of a SPG/Haze/NL
                    Omaha BlueBerry - TKO
                    BlueGoo - TKO
                    PoodleNuts (its a Dawgwaltz pheno - Dawgwaltz = Urkel x Tres Dawg)(H&L/BigRicky?)OldSog
                    Urkel x POW (ABN) OldLuck (POW is a inline PIndica Bx)
                    PurpleButters x Herijuana - GreenRebel(mota)
                    BubbaOkush f5 - OrganicHerbalist / mota
                    9LB Hammer - Jinxproof
                    Gelatto 33 (OldSog)
                    Dosi's (OldSog)
                    Shrom (Xochi)
                    and a bit more to come.....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZQ..._as=subscriber
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice lineup foe! Was watching you on youtube earlier.
                      sigpic

Cannabis seeds should be preserved and given away

Comment

Originally posted by BombBudPuffa View Post
                        Nice lineup foe! Was watching you on youtube earlier.
                        danke bradda BBPuffa.....been a while bro.....yea Im just feeling things out for now..but curious myself on what some of these show..keep rollin
                        FOE20
                        sigpic

Comment

Just keeping busy atm....Will be getting the cultivar moms in gear soon but til then..
                          Started some beans to test the mix and water and alls doing well..
                          heres a quick run down of the genetics...
                          Mystery Mix - ABNormal (this coiuld be anything I worked between 2004-2012)
                          Cherry Trance - Bodhi
                          Grass Skirt (ISS x Haw IBL) 555 Genetics
                          Puna Orange - BigIsland Genetics - Aaron
                          and a few others to be added..
                          FOE20

Attached Files
                          sigpic

Comment

Good luck Foe

Comment

Originally posted by cone View Post
                              Good luck Foe
                              Good luck to Us...Cone your one of Us....dont try to deny it!!...
                              Your ABNormal UK....along with OrganicHerbalist...but you guys are the UK crew!...I hope....hehehe..
                              Im curious to see where this all goes myself...Im just trying to make it thru the end of the year without anymore set backs...
                              So far so good...

and a new gift set from bradda OldSog....OldSog is a ABNormal Admin and we highly respect his pallet and work...Can't wait to see what come of these..
                              FOE20
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FOE20 View Post
                                Good luck to Us...Cone your one of Us....dont try to deny it!!...
                                Your ABNormal UK....along with OrganicHerbalist...but you guys are the UK crew!...I hope....hehehe..
                                Im curious to see where this all goes myself...Im just trying to make it thru the end of the year without anymore set backs...
                                So far so good...

and a new gift set from bradda OldSog....OldSog is a ABNormal Admin and we highly respect his pallet and work...Can't wait to see what come of these..
                                FOE20
                                View Image
                                I need good luck as do you brother, I may be one of the team & ABNormal UK with OrganicHerbalist but i'm seriously behind.
                                Why you hope?
                                Curious to see where all this goes I haven't even begun.

I need to set some more off, Lost my 2 pheno's of Biker Kush x Stardawg, Pink Champagne & Blue Sherbert.
                                How can they go from beautifully looking healthy plants to look like they were soaked in water for a week?

So what to set off? I already have Bubba O Kush soaking, I Think Dirty Harry x Grapefruit, Lemon Shark X unknown AK X Double Sour Diese You will have to update me on the unknown part and last but not least New York City Goo x Ortega.

Hoping for some nice ladies & gents to come out of these.

Comment

Working...
                                X