ABNormal info thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABNormal info thread

aloha IC folks....ABNormal is a small priv group of folk who try and get the best out of avail varieties and our MEDs..We run across many great breeds and love to combine them when possible..We've donated to the site before and just sent in another handful...
    First gifts were--
    KryptoKrush - CaptCrips Kryptoberries (Dab/TBB) x GrapeKrush(DjS)

oddly enough the gift set I just sent in also includes the infamous GrapeKrush..although this work was done by a good friend in the scene..It used theWhite-krome cut crossed to GrapeKrush..
    this is what was sent in...
    WhiteKrush f2 - theWhite x GrapeKrush
    DoubleWhiteKrush - theWhite(cut) x WhiteKrush(f1)
    Treasure Mix `08 - very mixed wide variety more info to come...

I'll be adding some pics and any avail background parent line information we can soon...Its late atm so just wanted to get it goin...I do have a thread going on the work that took place and I'll add a link soon...
    Thanks to any for the interest and hope we all get some great phenoms to enjoy...Be well and enjoy your plants
    FOE20
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FOE20; 10-04-2012, 12:30.
    -- AB-Normal Info Thread --
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=862
    sigpic

All sounds great Foe, I'll be on the lookout for them! Thanks!
    #CurbsideCertified - learn about it!
    Cracking With Curbside:
    http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=247700

Comment

gratzi Curbside....and my pleasure...

I'll be posting info on how we go about our breeding and get into all the details to help folks understand what were offering...But really both the White and GKrush are quite easy although White can be a bit testy at times the combo should be good for about anyone...We were hoping the GKrush added a lil flavor, size and stability to the slight defs she gets when not well dialed..I run theWhite so I'll add pics and info on how we manage her as well later..Plus I kept the 2 phenoms of the Whitekrushes to run again..
      The White can be very strong but at the same time Ive got some very power full effects out of GKrush...Their just 2 quite diff types of effects..I enjoyed the WhiteKrush hybrid mothers and will talk on outcome and traits that showed...be well and keep um rollin
      FOE20
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CurbsideService View Post
        All sounds great Foe, I'll be on the lookout for them! Thanks!
        I iwll be sorting these beans out hopefully soon. Wait for the usual announcements.

cheers and a big thanks to the ABNormal guys.

sigpic
        SI POST FATA VENIT GLORIA NON PROPERO

Comment

The "treasure mix" sound s intersting .I'll be keeping my eye out for that one

Comment

much thank Clarence and enjoy your vacation m8!...

hey jm420....since your interested and I need to post that info here ya go..I dont think they will be in as high demand as the WhiteKrushes but the treasure mix holds just that.unknown treasures..Heres more..

Much thanks again for any interest and as said were only simple seedsmen at best...But we are seriously devoted and involved in the plants and the work itself..
            Back in 2006 I started buying new seed on top of running out older seed I had from friends and bags of fine herb over the years..We had bought seed plenty in and thru the 90s and early 2k but honestly the varieties changed quite a bit by early to mid 2k so I wanted to stock up...Aprox mid 2k I stopped and started running out everything as well...
            When seed makers or seed making folk go thru the process we usually clear a Room of all Males except for the ones that will be used so no cross pollination happens..Also most keep full bloom rooms and run multiple varieties to hybrid with which is what I do at times...Not large populations of the Mothers from the seed but sometimes i would keep all males and only 1 proper female of the line..So idea was mainly what was passed should be consistent for the lines used as only select mothers were avail for pollination and groups of the chosen line Males were all used together..
            Back then I would harvest Males 3x a year...This would give me the chance to open polly a set...clean and re-set..position new males for next set..and continue the work...
            So the Treasure mix was made like this...The bloom room was full of the avail mother set for open polly which would include whats listed below....The set was aimed at mainly creating f-2s or 3s of the seed lines I was working with at the time..So for example..
            a early hybrid I used was akDSDv2...This was a hybrid of SSeeds ak47 and Rez's DoubleSourDv2...The hybrid was more stable and the ak47 added the size and more stability..So in making the f-gens I used a few males which had the best traits but I pollinated the main akDSv2 mother but also let the males polly the rest of the room..The f-gens of the akDSDv2 were collected and kept separate for personal stock and the rest would be all the mothers now pollinated collected and combined as a Mix...I actually have pics of the stock used in most of this work and will post later for ref..
            I did however segregate some like keeping limited stock of the ones I may enjoy myself..
            NL5 x akDSDv2
            Lifesaver x akDSDv2
            FBerry x akDSDv2
            Papaya x akDSv2
            etc....
            Nest I would clean house and set for the next run....which lets say was LUI..This would end up like...
            LUI x LUI - f-gens
            FBerry x LUI = FUI ( pronounced "fooey")
            DChunk x LUI = DUI ( Direct User Intoxication...heh)
            3xBM x LUI = LunaBlue
            NL5 x LUI = NUI (Northern User Intoxication)
            etc....

So these would all be collected and stored and the extras would become the Treasure Mixes...Heres the possible mothers used within these times...Hope they bring some happiness and interesting thngs tothose who receive them...Enjoy
            ------Possible Treasure Mix Mothers-------
            3xBMoonshine - ABN
            FoeBerry - hybrid of a early 90s Afghan/BBerry from Amster..
            LUI - from Legends
            NL#5 bcsc - from Emory and said (Reefermans pure on the pk)
            SQueen - TGA
            Papaya - Nirv
            Bubblicious - Nirv
            akDSDv2 - Cali made by a good friend
            EndlessSky - SBros
            PButters - KOC Gruru/motarebel
            BlueBaloney - Clips
            Vortex - TGA
            LemonShark - hybrid of SS GWS x HP
            LemonDustKush - ABN hybrid
            Cherry47 - a SS ak47 cherry selection
            LA Conf - DNA
            Lifesaver - Bog
            Herijuana - Woodhorse/motarebel
            Ortega - ABN selection from a TexasKid hybrid..
            PurpleRhino - DrLoad
            DeepChunk - THC or HTC?...THill....

males used over this time that had the chance to polly any number of these mothers were..I also added some from the 2007 work so a few other males from the prev year as well...Just had extras so threw them all in there...
            Purple Rhino - DrLoad
            LUI - Legends
            Papaya - Nirv
            akDSDv2 - Cali made
            BBaloney - Clips
            NYCD - Soma
            Last edited by FOE20; 10-06-2012, 05:09. Reason: correction
            sigpic

Comment

Hopefully Clarence makes the drop before his vacation .I;ll definately be grabing a pack ,

Comment

danke jm420....the TMix should be interesting if anything...Som e of the most prized mommas Ive had are in there and Im looking thru some of it myself....I only sent in 5pks of 10+seeds on the TMix so really hope you get some..Im sure there won;t be a huge desire for them as they are a mix and only certain type folk like mixed packs..
                But I'll say its not the avr mixed pack as it contains so many possible types..Will def see ends from very stout Indicas like NL5, LACon to very nice mixed Sat doms like the Papaya, akDSDv2's, and others..
                I've got a good dozen or more of the TMix goin and will be showing them within this thread...

Just stopping in real quick to show a lil bit of the sprouts...
                Also may be making another drop for the server fund that will have POW(Pg13/PInd) hybrids called the Riddlers...
                The Riddlers are a mix but a more select mix using only certain mothers with a particular POW Male that was mostly Pg13 dom..
                I'll be showing pics of the POWs and the parent PurpIndica as well..
                I can least send in a good 20 pks of least 12 seeds each..
                In the Riddler mix are these possible combos..
                PurpButters x POW
                Purp Erkel/Urkel x POW
                DDutch x POW
                NCGoo x POW
                Maz x POW
                BubbaKush x POW
                BananaOG x POW
                GDP x POW
                PurpIndica x POW (Bx1 of the PNW PInd work)
                FOE20
                Attached Files
                sigpic

Comment

You are truly dedicated, FOE. Tagged and following, reading. Thank you.

Comment

any info on a drop time FOE20?

Comment

always amazed by your pics, the results speak for themselves!
                      Cannabis is about peace and love and freedom, not blind obedience and repressive control.
                      PEACE

Comment

Spectacular line-up, Foe20.

I"ve got some of your Riddlers running :: 2 Maz-POW females that're getting flipped in a day or two. They look great, and the smells are rich and bright - sorta coffee acid funk. I'm stoked!

Rock on, FOE20!

Comment

Great just great.....

Guess I gotta take the Xbox back down to the pawn shop so I can get some.....

S_a_H
                          Originally posted by djzed;
                          This has nothing to do with ‘owning a plant’, such a moot point. It does have to do with protecting the integrity of a brand, trademark, copyright, etc. Again, I have no problem with people playing with my work and finding unique and effective samples, or the sharing of those samples among friends and associates. I thoroughly hope that the medicine from said unique and effective samples is making its way to people in need of said medicine. That is the true reward in this field. I encourage such experimentation and appreciate posted results. But the marketing of borrowed genetics and reputation without permission, for a high profit, crosses a line. It saddens me that I even need to come here and point this out, again.
                          ~dj~

Comment

hey hey SMaiden!...good to see ya luv...hope all is well in your world and thnx for the warm welcome..

jm420...no idea..I just throw um over seas...heh...Im sure Clarence will say somethin before or after his vacation..

gratzi SToker....just trying to make them happy..as that makes me happy...

Cabinet well to kewl man...ya just nailed their veg funk profiles..mainly the Maz in those descripts but its is a Maz hyb and to me the Female parent does seem to dom most of the f-1s..
                            Im workin on more maz hybs atm as shes a wonder beast from the 80s...Lost her in the early 90s..and regained last yr...its a wonderful life..sometimes..heh...

well dang S_a_H....well least their free?...heh...your always welcome to our stock...thnx for the kind words brah...

Where to go from here....Must give a mention to the work I'll be doing with Tony/Sagarmatha...Thing is were from teh same home town..know some of the same ppl...grew up on the same desire and drive for fine Cannabis...Its just one of those relationships that happen...not forced...He's a really kewl and laid back guy who's line up at one time was stellar..He's had some hardships as some may know so I just felt like I could help...I have always admired his work as well as a handful of other breedrs who just really lead the scene back then...So from that is where I draw all my ways from as I really try to only work Older Lines..Theres a big gap in our generations just like the variation we see in herb..I feel caught between 2 generations sorta out of the 70s and into the 90s kinda guy...But to be honest its really given me a opportunity to learn from the entire span of what really happened..
                            We all have friends and elders and Ive been blessed to know some really groovy cats in my short time so far...Looking forward to making and exploring types that relate most to my youth...
                            Im not a stand fast by Breeder grower tho...Let me elaborate a bit on that cause it may not be standard practice and may help others understand how I look at it all..
                            How I see it is the Plant is Life, another life form...We love life, and to get the best out of it I enjoy Cannabis but its not everything in my or our lives..
                            But it is one of my greatest passions in the way it grows to the way it effects me both personally and mentally/physically..
                            I use herb when I need it but mainly Ive chosen to help others who can't afford Insurance, Doc's, PharmMeds, or the pharms they take are doing them worse..Herb is great for many things and I love every aspect of it and why it works so well in my life and the folks we care for..
                            Im a true Sativa - head when alls said and done but over time and from working with folk who need these strong Indicas Ive come to understand plenty about them as well...So when I want to make a hybrid its usually cause its like being able to combine 2 great songs and get a better song at times..or least a new relative song..heh...
                            Anyway Im working on a whole list of new things that I hope will be a fresh view to some old lines...I do love to talk on variaties so hope its not to much for ppl as I do get caught up in it easily...When it comes to it Im nobody and its all about the Plants..Heres a quick view and can only hope for a great Fall and winter season..thanks for any interest and Don't just grow Plants...Grow with your Plants...
                            FOE20
                            -- Lines working or trying to --
                            Maz - what to do with her?...think first will be a Maz/WK..but could be brutal..
                            but will def be a Maz/Ortega avail next...this combo seems proper..
                            `95-NL5 SensiSeed inline (BlackBart) - just lookin..heh...
                            Kahili WebIndica - a groovy HawWebbed Indica by CK2..exploring
                            KKrush - a in house hybrid of KBerries/GKrush
                            WhiteKrush - looking for a GKrush flav with a White stone phenom..
                            Ortega - in house selection from a TexasKid Ortega hybrid
                            BBerry - Dj's, and other versions..
                            Skunks Nest - Sk1/Sk2xSk1/SSk
                            MTF - rework for Sagar's new ATF line
                            WilliamsWonder - yup..that old lady and from orig sssc stock..
                            PNWPurpIndica Bx work - thnx to stonypuffs for the lady..
                            Bodhi;s Hindu Kush inline - exploring another one of his wonders..
                            Rombolt - ole Vic...gata love it
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by FOE20; 10-17-2012, 04:23.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry my laptop has been kaput for the last month so I am just getting caught up on threads and posts. There are a few people on my friends list when I see the name as active I make sure to check and see what they are up to and you are one of those people for sure. I missed out on some of Zep's stuff I missed out on the Sweettooth #4 but I do not want to miss out on yours.

So I am a bit lost here in the discussion.

You sent in freebies or finally listing ABnormal on the Bay ? Both would be great but with either I still have to buy something and it is well worth it.

All look tastey and the WhiteKrush is going to be the sweetest one for sure but I am still trying to find a BlueBerry worth growing twice. I do have a few 5-6 old Sag regular BB seeds that I haven't tried yet to get the sprouts going.

Anyways goodluck be safe.

S_a_H
                              Originally posted by djzed;
                              This has nothing to do with ‘owning a plant’, such a moot point. It does have to do with protecting the integrity of a brand, trademark, copyright, etc. Again, I have no problem with people playing with my work and finding unique and effective samples, or the sharing of those samples among friends and associates. I thoroughly hope that the medicine from said unique and effective samples is making its way to people in need of said medicine. That is the true reward in this field. I encourage such experimentation and appreciate posted results. But the marketing of borrowed genetics and reputation without permission, for a high profit, crosses a line. It saddens me that I even need to come here and point this out, again.
                              ~dj~

Comment

Working...
                              X