Clear All

X18

When?
    Where?
    How much?

That is all.

MUST HAVE this strain.
    edited do not replace

hey man im patiently waiting as well but this is the last info ive seen from tom himself on November 12th...

[quote=TomHill;2859758]Hi folks,

Appologies for being absent a few days. I´ve been very busy with work and am having a difficult time keeping up with PM´s, etc.

If you have previously been in contact with me regarding seed tests, please PM again me asap. I think I have been in touch with most of you, but I may have missed a few.

All is well, and I am sending in X18 seed as well as Haze seed this week. They will be available at both SeedBay (buy it now format) and Seed Boutique.

I look forward to more time by next week - be back soon. Until then, I´ll be vigorously sampling on your behalf

Sincerely,

Tom[quote=TomHill;2859758]

i believe the beans are supposed to be priced the same as the deep chunk so about $90 US but im not sure about that one
    sigpic

She told me not to smoke it
    But I did and it took me far away
    And I turned out to be
    The only hell mama ever raised.

Comment

sorry guys dumb question..What;s the lineage of x-18? i searched but couldn't find exact parents..is it related to deep chunk?
      Thanks in advanced for any info

peace
      Chefboy

Comment

here's a quote from elsewhere, chef

Originally posted by Tom Hill
        (tom hill)
        Hi folks,

X18 like PTK is an old indica line derived from Pakistan import that was introduced to Northern California in the early 1980's. Bred for many years by my very able friend "the chemist". X18 is pure, never outcrossed, and breeds true for many traits. The unique sour apple/pear/citrus smell/flavor is very strong (far from subtle) and nearly fixed in the line. 70-80% of the line is characterized by this flavor, with the occasional extreme skunky phenotype as well.
        test grows and other stories

Comment

lol thanks Jamie just found that exact quote lol

peace
          Chefboy

Comment

sounds bloody lovely dunt it ?
            test grows and other stories

Comment

You should see some up on the Bay today or tommorrow....we do have stock now...
              'It can all start from a seed'

Comment

Originally posted by chefboy6969 View Post
                sorry guys dumb question..What;s the lineage of x-18? i searched but couldn't find exact parents..is it related to deep chunk?
                Thanks in advanced for any info

peace
                Chefboy
                Pure Pakistani, it's like a kush but not as leafy and it stretches more like a sativa...never smoked it or smelled it, got some fems coming...how is Tom Hills X-18 different than the people that worked with L.A. Con?

Comment

Gypsy, how did you find out when my payday is? I find the timing ironic.

Food / X-18?, Food / X-18?... Hmmm

Comment

hay Gypsy,,,is it still possible to buy seeds from seedbotique over the counter in Amsterdam??,,,,,,,

i keep lookin at the old shop and it sill gets me every time
                    i.c.mag saved my life

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
                      You should see some up on the Bay today or tommorrow....we do have stock now...

YES!!!!

edited do not replace

Comment

just grabbed a pack of these,what does it smoke like?

Comment

Just got some off the Boo'
                          edited do not replace

Comment

Originally posted by englishrick View Post
                            hay Gypsy,,,is it still possible to buy seeds from seedbotique over the counter in Amsterdam??,,,,,,,

i keep lookin at the old shop and it sill gets me every time

sorry rick......closed the shop there a long time ago....all online these days....
                            'It can all start from a seed'

Comment

I have PTK, Deep Chunk and X18 now

edited do not replace

Comment

Working...
                              X