No announcement yet.

MBS test grow .......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MBS x Casey#3 male , starting to drop mature seed at P+30.

Have also done Casey x MBS male , interesting to grow them out together.

All the seed from MBS out crosses have been very large to huge so far , thick shells for indoor grown and need abrading/cracking once dried.

Comment

Originally posted by foomar View Post
      MBS x Casey#3 male , starting to drop mature seed at P+30.

Have also done Casey x MBS male , interesting to grow them out together.

All the seed from MBS out crosses have been very large to huge so far , thick shells for indoor grown and need abrading/cracking once dried.
      we have found the same with the seed foomar ,,
      a bit of "wintering" is required on them it seems ...
      perhaps the indica influence ??

Comment

Originally posted by Donald Mallard View Post
        we have found the same with the seed foomar ,,
        a bit of "wintering" is required on them it seems ...
        perhaps the indica influence ??
        all mine are the same huge and a good 6 months in the fridge has helped germination immensely
        Squiggles Pics

Organic Fanatics - Australia (SilverSurfer OG's work in progress)

The Sacred Ghee

Sweet Tooth Society

:ying:Nam-myoho-renge-kyo:ying:

Comment

Some expressions are particularly fast and stickey , this MBS F2 will go 55 days tops , green ones are faster so far , rotting fruit smell has previousley cured out to good flavour.

This Antipodes has the broadest leaves seen and a very short stature , nine nodes and a foot high , looks like DC showing here .

Twenty others have all been predominately sativa in form makeing this one of particular interest , when such a plant has appeared in other F2,s with a DC heritage they have been exceptional quality but very low yield.

Comment

I will be starting my MBS grow soon. Very nice stuff in here..

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
            Hammers Perpetual showroom
            White Truffle x P40 tester thread.

Comment

Absolutely beautiful work m8, lovely
              Much respect
              Moonunit
              thejuicemedia
              spreading the word of truth like champs

Comment

Hi Hammerhead , these are a breath of fresh air in a crowded market , some stunning F2,s to be found.

Thanks moon , the original dark MBS clone is finding good homes locally , upgradeing assorted C99 and crosses , partly for its unusual flavours and partly for its sheer beauty.
                Have two locals happy to grow out a number from seed so will probably find some gems this year amongst the F2,s between us.

This is by far the most indica form plant in the room , more so than several assorted previous bubba and DC crosses , could be mistaken for a MIS Afghani.
                Nothing like it from a lot of work with the mother , nothing seen so far within the MBS line , this one has a real fuel smell and is a girl , nothing to clone yet.
                Just one from twenty three have had this form so far , probably a minor expression but interesting.

Comment

Three nuggets yielded a goodly number , guesstimate 500 total on a very small plant , smaller less mature seeds pop fine straight off the plant .
                  Fully mature and dried they need abradeing , i use a fine cut file as they are big enougth to grip at 4mm+.

Whats left is still a tasty smoke in itself and better than UK street weed , but will probably dry sieve it.

Comment

This lone fast green MBS F2 is out stinking an assortment of diesels et alia amongst about forty other plants in flower , smells meatier than some caseys and a couple of chem crosses , most extreme odour so far , yet another potential keeper by the look of it so far.

Comment

Nice thread, foomar.
                      The Exploratory Laboratory
                      The fates lead him who will; him who won't they drag. - Seneca

Comment

love this thread wish other were just as good great pics and details foomar!! i have a bbc cross of mbs ive yet to pop

Comment

Thanks rasputin , every plant so far deserves a picture , none would dissapoint even the most jaded grower.

Hi ijdc , thanks for the kind comments , the one good thing about my tedious threads is that given my basic conditions and general stress , anyone will do better with a little care , hope i have encouraged a few to start at low cost.

F2 on the left , original mother on the right , well worth finding this one.

Original starting to colour.

The fast one is getting a tinge of cold induced colour , very cold nights now , noticeable pineapple odour , hope it stays.

Comment

Smells as good as it looks , this is the original that is being crossed out with every decent male that turns up , all good so far and the MBS flavour carries well.

Somehow this one missed its intended seeding , should be just dried and extremely fruity for new year.

Comment

Originally posted by foomar View Post
                              This lone fast green MBS F2 is out stinking an assortment of diesels et alia amongst about forty other plants in flower , smells meatier than some caseys and a couple of chem crosses , most extreme odour so far , yet another potential keeper by the look of it so far.

Some of those ladies really pong,
                              a sample i had was able to be smelt through 3 clip seal bags,
                              we will get to look at a bunch more soon in this test forum foomer,
                              as always i enjoy checking this thread to see your work ..

Comment

donald told me to give your report a look, and i see why, outstanding! very informative!

Comment

Working...
                                X