No announcement yet.

MBS test grow .......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Donald , the leaves are quite sparse on these compared to C99x and offer a very high yield for the space consumed.
    All show a distinctive yellowing on the fans in late veg and flower , nutrients do not change this and i assume it is genetic , has no deletorious effect and looks cute.

Just evicted a forgotten dark MBS male from the flower room hours before pollen drop , cut it a bit fine but would not have been a total loss , and a lot of strange freebies.

Intend to use him on both original girls , these plants are exceptional and i want a backup in seed form and to run a decent number over time and see what turns up.

Comment

This is one of three girls from a first exploratory cross useing the dark male MBS from the first run.

C99 x Blackberry (wallyduck) X MBS (moonunit)

The fine structure is a blend of both , minimal foliage and armpit odour from the MBS and yellow leaf trait , colour just showing and golden brown withered pistils from the blackberry side , flavour and high unknown but any mix would be good.

The deep colour from the mother has been dominant in many crosses now , the father is genetically dark from mid flower but untested apart from a token sample of good solid F2,s just finishing.

Both parental lines have heavy trichome coverage , will be looking for the one in twenty (hopefully) extreme expression , have found nothing bad in either line so any combination of expressed traits would be fine , these have been quite stressed and harassed by mites with no signs of intersex and look to be good for a 55 - 65 day finish from subsequent clones.

Smokeing a mixture of the two buds is a delight , the very different highs balance out perfectly for me and the flavours are complimentary.

Comment

hey foomar ,, nice looking results there ,,
        thats the cross i had in mind when i sent the mbs ,,
        i knew its what you would also have in mind ...

glad to see it turning out nicely and ill be interested to hear how you like the cured product .

Comment

Lovely m8, i can see some dark young calaxes already, cant wait to see how this one turns out
          Much respect
          Moonunit
          thejuicemedia
          spreading the word of truth like champs

Comment

Hi Donald , fell in love with the blackberry first run and it has produced some wonderfull plants in simple crosses along the way , the properly worked Black Geisha cross has been rewarding.

Hi moonunit , getting more purple by the day and is going to be a stunner in a couple of weeks for sure.

This green MBS F2 has much fatter buds than the two original plants , everything else similar.

The male is certainly virile , pistills browned overnight and advanced growth for three days , Cherrychunk x MBS speculative cross.

Comment

Lovely m8, cant wait to see the results
              Much respect
              Moonunit
              thejuicemedia

Comment

Thanks moonunit , colour comeing out fast and odour is extreme armpits , will be running a good number of these over the next year.

If they test out well , would like to send some in as freebies with your agreement .

Comment

Hi foomar m8, looking lovely indeed. I not give you my agreement to send some in as freebies, i would encourage you to do so m8, i have no probs what so ever m8. Im sure the don will feel exactly the same way m8, i think it will be a great cross and would love to see you spread it around m8. I reckon she is going to finish very very dark in colour and will be some dank puff indeed, great work m8
                  Much respect and thanks
                  Moonunit
                  thejuicemedia

Comment

You go good thing. Spread the love johnny appleseed.

Comment

Nice work bro, MBS is truly a unique strain with a good couch lock high just the yield needs a little tweaking... definately gonna grow it again next season

Comment

Thanks moonunit , what is showing so far is promiseing , will have a better idea when i get to fifty or so of the four predicted main expressions , some of the minor variations based on a lot of work with the blackberry side could be very interesting.

Five days on and the colour is deepening fast in a hot room , floppy stems and high yield along with a pervasive stench of organic decay , if the MBS flavour and high dominate we have a winner.

Plant form and structure is so close to the mother i could only tell them apart by smell.

Pretty good trichome coverage for standard basic test conditions , the spider mites will move to the green bits and do little harm to the product , purple buds dont just look good

Comment

This C99 X Blackberry spent a week with the MBS male instead of the usual one night stand , looked better after a good hose down , greened up within hours in a greenhouse after a week around a single 23 watt cfl.

Quite advanced stage of seed formation for eight days from pollen , other MBS fathered crosses are 100% viable at P +30.

Comment

lol on the one night stand foomar ,,
                            the lass looks happy for her extended encounter ...

Comment

Happy? Just think of that baby bonus!

Comment

Lovely
                                Much respect
                                Moonunit
                                thejuicemedia

Comment

Working...
                                X