No announcement yet.

MBS test grow .......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are also very tasty , like pistachios , this weight of seed makes it almost a viable food crop.

The dark one hogs the camera but the green expression has a higher yield and is a little faster , flavours and highs converge after a months cure when its at its best.

As yield is unimportant to me , looks have some bearing on what i keep , walking into the room has to lift your spirits , this one works for me.

Comment

woa, that is lookin fine as, the black one def takes the beauty prize.
      Where can i get me some of these seeds?
      It is our inherent right as Flesh and Blood Human Beings, to be able to make our own choice as to whichever way we choose to self medicate our bodies, and also be able to consume in our own bodies that which we consider to give our body the benefit of consumption, whether it be for spiritual, emotional, medical or even recreational advancement.
      And that is our right and free will.

Make sure to medicate - before you meditate
      The way of true spiritual reality, is held within the first 9 insights. The Celestine Prophecy.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w Mini Scrog completed.
      250w Tallboy Dresser. Fail Males.
      250w double wardrobe.

Comment

they're still being tested,,
        "The kingdom of heaven is within you and without you ; any man who knows himself shall find it"

Comment

ah sweet, cant wait till this is released then will be fine plant.
          It is our inherent right as Flesh and Blood Human Beings, to be able to make our own choice as to whichever way we choose to self medicate our bodies, and also be able to consume in our own bodies that which we consider to give our body the benefit of consumption, whether it be for spiritual, emotional, medical or even recreational advancement.

The way of true spiritual reality, is held within the first 9 insights. The Celestine Prophecy.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

For a very dark plant the flavour is unusually sweet , leaving the bottom half of one to go to senescence , should be narcotic at 90 days.

Those fat seeds needed a swiss file round the edges and gently cracking between the teeth , definately an MBS trait , once cracked they grow with great vigour.

Will be interesting to see which line dominates in flavour , they are both equally strong and unique in broadly similar structured plants , a blend of the two terpene profiles is a lovely smoke.

Comment

Lovely looking specimen and so finely grown, love it m8. Glad you like the line. Have mbs2 and an mbs bx to the zoidchunk mother of mbs planned aswell. Im so happy with the first test gen, and the fact tom hill has given his approval( 25% deepchunk in the origonal makeup) , so it looks like mbs2 and the mbs bx will be ready to go as soon as tested.
              Looking forward to seeing your crosses to m8, im sure they will be spectactular as i have seen your selection work and tastes and am impressed.
              Ty again for such a thorough and detailed test m8, very very appreciated m8
              Much respect
              Moonunit
              thejuicemedia
              spreading the word of truth like champs

Comment

Nice foomar and great work Moonuinit m8 you are one dedicated breeder i must say, Im just smoking my last nugget of MBS then it's time to flower the nice Zoidchunkf3 cutting i was gifted...
                Last edited by BENJI; 03-19-2011, 08:18.
                IC.MAG POSTING GUIDLINES READ BEFORE POSTING PLEASE..!!!

Cannabis does not make us criminals, The law does.
                R.I.P Elemental Bro
                Originally posted by -StashBastard-
                Be a gentleman,be yourself, be honest and open and don't be a pussy.

Comment

Thanks moon , they have been a delight in every way , the male will add new life to some ageing cuts , the taste is unique and worth the chase.

Hi BENJI , just found these few buds from the first run i had hidden away for a cure , next batch get half the room.

Heavy and dense when properly dried and cured , odour is intense fruit/diesel when crumbled , good to the core with minimal waste and no grinder required.

Potency is very high with noticeable loss of body control , sweet flavour with a distinct medicinal aftertaste that lingers , not a daytime smoke but perfect late at night.

Comment

hey foomar , man those nugs sure have some asthetic qualities ,
                    oozing with bag appeal ...
                    I hope there hasnt been too much loss of body control ,, specially in company , hehe ...

Comment

looks delicious,, hope these get released
                      "The kingdom of heaven is within you and without you ; any man who knows himself shall find it"

Comment

Hi Donald , this is a real wolf in sheeps clothing , such a strong muscle relaxant is quite unexpected from the flavour and looks , dangerously strong after a curry and could end with a nasty trouser accident for the casual toker.

Comment

Dam foomar, those look sweet and sour! mmmmm!, sounds like an epic smoke and it looks just as good, will be looking for these once released.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

Hi foomar m8, lovely looking dried herbs. Glad to hear the muscle relaxant factor is there, i think we just need to work on the high replacing the couchlocking. Im thinking spliting the line in two would be the best option. One line continues on the path to the origonal medical goal, and the other line focuses on the indica side aswell. I think the bx to the mother of mbs will be more suited to the latter. ty again for such great feedback m8

Benji, good to read you m8, ty for the compliment, i fel the same about the work you do m8.
                            the cut you where gifted is actualy the mother of mbs1. Cant wait to see her grown by you, im sure it will be spectacular, hope all is well with you and yours and your work m8

Don, always great to see you about m8

Ty all for the interest, the wait will be over soon
                            Much respect always
                            Moonunit
                            thejuicemedia
                            spreading the word of truth like champs

Comment

Hi moon , the smoke just gets better with age , nicely balanced now with distinct flavour and look , does not need a label live or dead.

Made a few seed on both girls with the males on stem preflowers , first three now in mid flower , two dark males and this green girl.

Has the same leaf trait as the mother , smells musky and sweaty and is visually the same as her.

Comment

Hey foomar ,,
                                nice crown on that girl ,
                                i found the zoidfuel produced an excellent crown where i grow outdoors ,
                                , and an incredible amount of pistil growth , and not so much leaf ,
                                hence the excellent qualities of the hybrid siblings ,
                                i attribute a lot of that to the zoid line , and it bringing out the best of what it is hybridized with ..

Comment

Working...
                                X