Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moonunit
    replied
    Lovely as always foomar m8, those f2s look great, im sure some exceptional and unique expressions to be found in those f2s. Loving all your work m8 and a huge thankyou again m8
    Much respect and thanks
    Moonunit

Leave a comment:

• foomar
    replied
    Doing the maths on the flow chart shows some serious overcrowding comeing soon , going to run these eight MBS F2,s in litre pots for selection , should still do 20 g per plant and late flower clone the best.

Most obvious variation in the F2,s is the fan stem length , two distinct odour types.

This one is quite indica in comparison , strong earthy smell unlike the others , one earlier plant like this had pronounced meat/garlic odours , a real bitch to trim though.

The cat singled this one out as well , she can smell a keeper but tends to eat it given half a chance .

Leave a comment:

• foomar
    replied
    Hi Nebu , that Blackberry Haze has to be one of the most attractive plants i have seen.

Just got the room back into perpetual flower , every revegged MBS and Antipodes with a few Casey,s and MBS test crosses , the darker plants fare better outdoors than the green , looking for something for the garden as well.

Very strong bushy plants from the revegging , left no fans on and they were just stem and small budlet , yield should refill the jars after a lot of tests and males recently.

The amount of shoots is excessive , over a hundred cuts taken and passed out from five plants and they still need drastic thinning , will use the surplus in a couple of cloneing side by sides if i get time.

This is a real keeper , smells like savlon antiseptic cream , tastes like Vimto and has a certain visual appeal , plenty strong enougth and the most potent dark one so far , not much body effect and a rich diesel/medicinal aftertaste , good structure and easy trim , 21/65 suggested , easy cloner.

Leave a comment:

• Donald Mallard
    replied
    Originally posted by Nebu View Post
    lol! My PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Image

View Image
    Hi nebu ,
    coincidently i have some blackberry haze in currently ,
    just into flower now ,, hoping for some cold nights to bring out the colour i see in yours ..

Leave a comment:

• TheFlyinHaWyn!
    replied
    What a pleasent blast from the past!! nice Nebu, so it took some killer purple shit to bring you back out

aloha everyone on this thread, awesome looking genetics!!

Leave a comment:

• Nebu
    replied
    Originally posted by foomar View Post
    The original clone seems to have dissapeared with Nebu , who sits in a swiss cave guarding the precious like gollum , as its possibly the only true canna mutation found i would have loved a chance to play with it.
    lol! My PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    nice foomar, makes me wish i didnt live in the city, or at least live where it is pseudo legal! ide get nailed if i put even babies out.... someone would notice!

Leave a comment:

• foomar
    replied
    You can see which half of these MBS F2,s had daily outings to the greenhouse , even low angle sunlight brings them on fast , wish i had moved more plants around now.

Seem to have the cloneing dialled in now , the MBS do this in six days in dilute saline and are barely stalled , they also stand airfrost as long as they thaw out slowly , a few turned to mush under morning sunlight before i remembered.

Have a couple in the greenhouse that are bushy revegs , will be manually controlling light hours and looking at an end of may finish , want to see how dark they are under real light , ran three consecutive crops this way last year and did very well in a small space with toms and peppers for cover.

Hilarious setup i saw had a shed on old pram wheels that he pulled over an 8 x 6 greenhouse as required , thankfully no neighbours to confuse but he was bringing show plants into flower for an exibition rather than canna.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    hey foomar, thanks for the music! i love the moody blues. nights in white satin is a great song! and the accompiments arent bad either! will be returning the favor soon my friend!

Leave a comment:

• foomar
    replied
    Best part of two years in a temperature range of 70 - 100+ has really not done much apart from fade the bright initial colours and lost the sharp aftertaste, , most finds of this age are tasteless vergeing on the unsmokeable even if stored properly.

Clarence will be listing ten fat packs of Antipodes for the server fund tomorrow as cheap BIN,s , they seem to be worth the space based on the first thirty.

Leave a comment:

• Donald Mallard
    replied
    nice find foomar ,,
    looks like she kept well in the jar ,
    wish i could find stashes like that , but im either too careful , or just never find them again ,, lol ... the latter likely being the truth ...

Leave a comment:

• foomar
    replied
    Tend to get a little paranoid sometimes , usually after counting the plants , often squirel away the odd jar but this is the biggest find yet.

This jar with fifty odd grammes has been under a tea cosey on a shelf in an Aga kitchen since June 2010 , far from ideal but not harmed it too much considering the very high temps.

Wally,s C99 x Blackberry has faded a little in colour , the smell is strong mixed fruit and incense , really smooth deep flavour and a very different dreamy high compared to the normal headrush when fresh.

Leave a comment:

• foomar
    replied
    They remind me of the MIS freebies from a few years back , but these are very bushy and could clone the lowest shoots now.
    The cherrychunk is a lovely plant in every way apart from the harsh flavour , its alright once your throat stops bleeding but kills younger tokers , some old locals love it but its not to my taste , hopeing for a better flavour and still finish on time.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    those plants look almost like some afghani i grew about 7 years ago! nice looking plants!

Leave a comment:

• foomar
    replied
    Thanks jonny , the F2,s are produceing so many flavour variants its well worth popping as many as possible to fill in any gaps , can select from a tiny plant in a one litre pot if i have to.

These were the ones that squished when i pinch tested them , over half came up so the solid ones should be good to store , green male this time to see if any real difference or can keep just the one dark male.

The uniformity of these Cherrychunk x MBS is supriseing , ultra compact compared to the mother or any MBS girls so far , very bushy at 8 nodes in only 14 days , fastest ever under fixed conditions , this MBS male continues to impress and reflects the fine work done by moonunit in the selection.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X