• Show
Clear All

Looking lovely m8, not to long to go now
    Much respect and ty
    moonunit
    thejuicemedia
    spreading the word of truth like champs

Comment

Thanks moon , these are amongst the best performing from a dozen C99x , great vigour in cloneing and veg with unique odour profiles , looking cute is a bonus.

About ten per cent amber and half the rest are milky , maybe another ten days for the tops.

Comment

About done , mould has been a problem recently and had to take a few bits early , bonus is i can smoke the first sample a week of the plant.

Smell is a lovely blend of diesel and generic C99 fruit , plenty of trichs but a little early , flavour is strong fruit/medicinal with a soaring high of short duration as expected.
        Could happily smoke this all day as is , taken at the best time and properly cured it will be exceptional.

Very low dark cycle temps have brought out some lovely metallic colours on one plant.

Comment

Beautiful foomar m8 top job done on the MBS....
          IC.MAG POSTING GUIDLINES READ BEFORE POSTING PLEASE..!!!

Cannabis does not make us criminals, The law does.
          R.I.P Elemental Bro
          Originally posted by -StashBastard-
          Be a gentleman,be yourself, be honest and open and don't be a pussy.

Comment

Nice .looking finished product there foomar ...
            i too have had some humidity probs , so picked slightly earlier than i wanted ,,, but as you say i could toke it all day ...

Comment

Thanks BENJI , these have been very rewarding and a cracking male to test as well.

Hi Donald , now run out of first sample , several peeps got a taste and loved it , thankfully it clones with real enthusiasm , both still intersex free .

The black leaved diesely beauty is hogging the lense but the other one is pretty cute too , will yield a little more and smells like mouldy socks with a hint of rotting meat.

Both expressions side by side , will be hard to choose till the cured smoke.

Comment

Great pics foomar and of course your descriptions of smell etc are what i wanted to hear ,, similar experiences to what ive had with the same strain ... pretty nice all round ...
                im hoping we can safely say you have found somethi;ng that youll hang onto ??
                perhaps your male donor might be worthy of fullfilling some other projects youve been playing with ,,, certainly some interesting combinations to be had there ...

Comment

Looking absolutely gorgeous foomar m8, cant wait to hear your thoughts and opinions on the finished product, the early testers sounded great
                  much respect and thanks
                  moonunit
                  thejuicemedia

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments , these two are both of the highest quality with a very good yield for their type , distinctly different terpene mix from the norm , easy growth and stunningly beautiful , both finished dark with dense buds and encrusted with trichs under minimalist conditions.

Would be bad practice to form an opinion of any cross from two girls alone , but based on a lot of experience with similar they look good to me and will be committing space and running the numbers for sure.

Dark cycle temps have fallen to near zero , mould was not as big a problem as expected and the colours are lovely.

The male showed some colors on the pods but looks to be just cold induced , saved as clone , will be tried on Wally,s excellent C99 x Blackberry from another thread and anything compact and worthy that comes to hand , an absolute stinker even in veg , like being downwind from an oil refinery.

Comment

Love to see that lad across the c99 blackberry foomar , i was hoping this strain would fit the bill for you there , betcha the cross is as colourful as ....

Comment

Oh man I feel stoned from looking at the pictures, they really look something out of the ordinary.
                        Good on ya moonunit. I read your bio posts about your breeding when you came back online and I hope your getting plenty of satisfaction these days bro.

Foomar- I enjoy your posts, I hope to be able to observe and report and correlate like yourself one day. Truely pro.
                        Nice work

Comment

Hi foomar m8, lovely growing and lovely pics. Beautiful work m8

Hi coota, i do indeed get satisfaction m8, helping folk, especialy those with medical issues is about as satisfying as it gets .
                          I used to worry about what everyone else thought far to much, now i focus on my thoughts, growth, goals and path in life. I just let the worries of the world slip through my fingers like mud returning to the earth and my path becomes so much clearer
                          much respect
                          moonunit
                          thejuicemedia

Comment

Love to see that lad across the c99 blackberry foomar , i was hoping this strain would fit the bill for you there , betcha the cross is as colourful as ....
                            This one was shagged , bagged and tagged in short order , given the colour of both lines there should be some pretty ones in the mix.

Hi coota , these are really special and the pics do not do them justice , would snap them up if released.

Thanks moonunit , the dark girl smokes like a C99 X Diesel cross with a deep medicinal aftertaste and is very potent , far from alcopops and has caught a couple of people out , clones going out will give usefull feedback , see how far nutes and hydro can push it , above average yield for its type in soil .

Comment

Hi foomar m8, the c99 blackberry looks like she will be a great cross to the mbs m8, cant wait to see the progeny of that one.
                              Good to here the mbs cuts the mustard m8, shes looking to be a good line indeed, working on mbs2 atm which will be same mother as mbs, but with a single z99 f2 father as opposed to mbs's 22 z99 f1 fathers. A narrowed and more refined mbs.
                              Its a really fun line thusfar to breed/work, and is a good example of a classic, yet simple breeding program, and it teaches me more as i work it more.
                              Ultimately i am steering it towards a medical line that provides pain relief of indica, with the emotional uplifting high of sativa, as i have seen to many patients get depressed because the indicas they smoke glue them to the couch or bed, where as a good sat high in the mix will hopefully inpire them to get up and get amongst it as best they can. And that in itself is a healing force imho. Also it will be great for recreational users looking for something strong, but different.
                              Thanks again for testing m8, you help me towards a positive goal.
                              much respect
                              moonunit
                              thejuicemedia

Comment

Hi moon , just smoked a mix of the two , a lovely combination which is hopefully present in the cross in numbers.

Discovered i can get away with males as flowered clones in tiny pots , eight inches tall has pollinated two small girls for around 500 seeds.

The MBS has dried out nicely and ready to jar , dont think any will reach glass but it smokes rich and smooth as is , takeing people by suprise with its potency and unexpected muscle relaxant effect.

Visually very like the blackberry cross , totally different terpenes and effects.

Comment

Working...
                                X