Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sbeanonnamellow
    replied
    I remember reading about a ducksfoot cross that showed observable webbed leaf traits in the first crossing. If I recall, it was a blue line- blue satellite 2.2 or something like that. Always thought that was pretty neat, hearing of the recessive trait showing up in the first outcross.

Blockhead has some blue genetics in there! Interesting stuff, and yeah I'm all about that old school herb the cookies and glue don't really tickly my fancy as much. Much love

Leave a comment:

• Sunshineinabag
    replied
    Originally posted by sbeanonnamellow View Post
    Some duck stuff to work off of:

- z99 x ducksfoot
    - (colombian gold x c99) x ducksfoot
    - blockhead f2 x ducksfoot
    - unknown pollen x (z99 x ducksfoot)

Aspirations to work a sativa line towards all the qualities of the ducksfoot and put the webbed leaf into it. Not fixed where every plant is webbed, but part of the population of thin leaf drug types with the occasional duck in the mix. Focusing on social enjoyable effects, able to get things done feeling happy about life herb. Tasty delicious lip smacking stuff. Women love it. Can toke it all day. Motivating energy type of stuff.

Growth wise, it's gotta be bulletproof and mold resistant. Something you know when planted will do well outdoors that season. Unique and beloved stuff.

If you were looking for lines to incorporate some of the aforementioned traits into a ducksfoot hybrid, where would you look?
    Anyone in the know, knows just the blockhead and okdschool duksfoot are bees knees

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I was going thru my seeds and found a Friendly Chemist bag with a quite few seeds in it. Wondered for a while: "Why are these here? What strain are they? Why aren't they labelled.
    Then I realised their small size meant they were what Wally's ducksfoot had become after me and my son had grown them for a few years without 'fresh blood'.
    So just wondering if there's fresh seed around?

Leave a comment:

• MAHA KALA
    replied
    blockhead x ducksfoot can be lip smacking imo. you have nice crosses of it. good luck.

Leave a comment:

• sbeanonnamellow
    replied
    Interesting find regarding the webbed leaf trait. Supposedly it was described as far back as 1932. Looks like they're taking about hemp varieties displaying the trait. Much love

Plants with unique morphological traits may serve as easy-to-see markers oflow-THC crops. Savelli (1932) described Ferrara plants with lea?ets webbed intopalmate lobes, which Crescini (1956) named the pinnato?do?lla mutation. Allavena(1961) isolated plants with pinnato?do?lla and mono?lla (“simple leaf”) while hebred ‘Fibranova’from Carmagnola, Turkish, and German lines (Fig. 6.1a, b)

Leave a comment:

• sbeanonnamellow
    replied
    Some duck stuff to work off of:

- z99 x ducksfoot
    - (colombian gold x c99) x ducksfoot
    - blockhead f2 x ducksfoot
    - unknown pollen x (z99 x ducksfoot)

Aspirations to work a sativa line towards all the qualities of the ducksfoot and put the webbed leaf into it. Not fixed where every plant is webbed, but part of the population of thin leaf drug types with the occasional duck in the mix. Focusing on social enjoyable effects, able to get things done feeling happy about life herb. Tasty delicious lip smacking stuff. Women love it. Can toke it all day. Motivating energy type of stuff.

Growth wise, it's gotta be bulletproof and mold resistant. Something you know when planted will do well outdoors that season. Unique and beloved stuff.

If you were looking for lines to incorporate some of the aforementioned traits into a ducksfoot hybrid, where would you look?

Leave a comment:

• sbeanonnamellow
    started a topic Ducksfoot and hybrids

Ducksfoot and hybrids

Found myself reading some of the older ducksfoot threads and reminiscing about the ones in life that seemed to get away. Wondering to myself, are they truly gone forever? That whole, extinction by hybridization thing. Wondering, is it ever as good as the first time...

Pure sativa ducksfoot is special. Lip smacking perma grin giving delicious mood enhancing herb. It's social stuff, speaks for itself loudly with it's undeniable pungent scent. How you're affixed to the pleasant smell in the air after it's consumed not much unlike the way one turns and stares as a beautiful woman leaves a room.

It's been years, a decade or more even, since pure sativa ducksfoot seeds were available to the community. Offered up by one of the most sincere and genuine enthusiasts, gardeners, and breeders around. A true gift to the community which can be seen in reflections of hybrids here or there but seemingly less frequent these days.

This is a thread for anyone working ducksfoot,ducksfoot hybrids, or anyone that just wants to kick back and enjoy the good company. A place to be encouraging and find encouragement be it gardening or areas outside gardening. A place filled with love.

Welcome, be welcoming, indulge, share and enjoy!
Working...
X