X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wylden
    replied
    Originally posted by Starwarrior View Post
    Yes Doni. You are right. It is like extra overlapping. One good grower from Ukraine breed this strain for many years. It is really potent strain. If you want you can find plenty of photos in this big (285 pages) topic about this strain https://olkpeace.org/forum/search.ph...B8%D1%81%D0%BA
    He is my friend and very good man but he don't know english.
    Do you know where to get seeds from the Mnogolistka cultivar?

Leave a comment:

• Wylden
    replied
    Just started growing some duckfoot. I was told they were duckfoot crossed with a Hawaiian landrace, backcrossed with duckfoot, then open pollinated.

Leave a comment:

• sbeanonnamellow
    replied
    love the ducks

Leave a comment:

• Donald Mallard
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	174174453_939169860243353_1777159401128830659_n.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	209.6 KB
ID:	17837845
    was checking out some duckies today actually ...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• midwestkid
    replied
    Doc D has a Hawaiian Webbed line that he is selling if anyone is still looking

Leave a comment:

• midwestkid
    replied
    I grew this variety once and I thought it smelled like a vinyl kids swimming pool or a new garden hose. Neat plants. Where can you source the seeds nowadays? I can't remember where I got it last time. Maybe 7 yrs ago... was it ******s?

Leave a comment:

• Donald Mallard
    replied
    its recessive ,....

Leave a comment:

• CrescentFresh
    replied
    anybody know about the dominance/recessiveness of the ducksfoot gene?

Leave a comment:

• Sign
    replied
    Frisian duck, I don't have it just seen it mention

Leave a comment:

• JustSumTomatoes
    replied
    So is there a Duckfoot line still available? Very interesting plant.

Leave a comment:

• H.Stoner
    replied
    Originally posted by Starwarrior View Post
    Also I have cool videos I filmed with my gopro this summer where I cought vipers and show my clandestine places. But I doubt I can place video here...
    just post to youtube then you can link here and show video.

if the hawaiian webbed indica i have germ and do well they may be released in a 1 time BX. on A VET FRIENDLY SITE. OOH RAHHH

Leave a comment:

• Starwarrior
    replied
    Originally posted by Dragon's Den View Post
    i got some Ducksfoot Clones from a friend locally. The story goes a world traveling local biker went to Australia around the year 2000 and brought some seed. Its a local favorite but the guy lost his last make about a year ago so they are clone only. I'm working on making fem seed from a clone to at least preserve the genetics. I'm hoping I can find some seed eventually and regenerate this lovely plant!

I LOVE ducksfoot! I don't normally care for a Sativa high, but ducksfoot is a whole different story.

I also don't believe true ducksfoot is a breeding anomoly. I'd like to see some genetic testing. This plant does odd things. It hates cloning yet springs to life from the base of a dead plant, and preferably, in dry soil! Explain that.... I'm noticing other physical oddities that I plan to document in the next few weeks.

I'm new here, I actually only came hunting ducksfoot info, but thought I'd join up and see what developed!
    excuse me for my poor english but I didn't understand why don't you beleave in ducksfoot if you have ducksfoot ?
    In ducksfoot we trust!

Leave a comment:

• sdd420
    replied
    That don't look like ducksfoot to me ?? Am I wrong?

Leave a comment:

• Dragon's Den
    replied
    male....

Leave a comment:

• Dragon's Den
    replied
    i got some Ducksfoot Clones from a friend locally. The story goes a world traveling local biker went to Australia around the year 2000 and brought some seed. Its a local favorite but the guy lost his last make about a year ago so they are clone only. I'm working on making fem seed from a clone to at least preserve the genetics. I'm hoping I can find some seed eventually and regenerate this lovely plant!

I LOVE ducksfoot! I don't normally care for a Sativa high, but ducksfoot is a whole different story.

I also don't believe true ducksfoot is a breeding anomoly. I'd like to see some genetic testing. This plant does odd things. It hates cloning yet springs to life from the base of a dead plant, and preferably, in dry soil! Explain that.... I'm noticing other physical oddities that I plan to document in the next few weeks.

I'm new here, I actually only came hunting ducksfoot info, but thought I'd join up and see what developed!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X