No announcement yet.

The origins of Ducksfoot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doni, as you see I did it by myself and no need placing again. Nettle was grown indoor several years ago and Mnogolistka was grown this summer on swamps with my swamp technology. I call it swamping I use plastic boxes and bags in this technology to grow on the swamp...and of course I use gums

Comment

Also I have cool videos I filmed with my gopro this summer where I cought vipers and show my clandestine places. But I doubt I can place video here...

Comment

Looks good starwarrior ,
        nice work man ...

got your email ,, will suss it out ...

Comment

Those are some weird leaves on that second and third pics starwarrior ,
          looks like overlapping extra fingers on each leaf ??

very unusual and interesting ,
          feel free to share more if you can ...

Comment

Yes Doni. You are right. It is like extra overlapping. One good grower from Ukraine breed this strain for many years. It is really potent strain. If you want you can find plenty of photos in this big (285 pages) topic about this strain https://olkpeace.org/forum/search.ph...B8%D1%81%D0%BA
            He is my friend and very good man but he don't know english.

Comment

sorry bad link...I am stoned as fuck )))
              this link https://olkpeace.org/forum/viewtopic...82%D0%BA%D0%B0

Comment

only 120 pages ..LOL...it seems easyer now ))))

Comment

Mnogolistka is a trip! I love oddball cannabis. I've had a tough time with translating the cryllic script! Haha No luck with online translating software. I speak Spanish so winging Italian and French is doable for me BUT I can't decipher anything on those sites. I've been trying for a while. I Just stare at the cool fonts for hours! lol it's like it's encrypted! I've must have every pic of this type of plant from the net!! There seems to be a bunch of crosses made with this breeders work. Some of the highest calyx to leaf plants I've seen. Dispite the extra leaf blades!lol

I can't tell if they are autos or not. Some seem quite large and others are pretty small?

I'm not sure but I did think that there was another name.... something like Monika? My spelling doesn't look right but it's something like that I think.

I found a site that seemed to have sold seeds at one point but the ad is expired or???

Many leafs is the translation I believe.

Comment

Thanks for the link starwarrior ,
                    rare and unusual cannabis traits have always interested me ,

i will likely have questions once i peruse the thread ,
                    im not sure on my skill at deciphering the language either ,
                    i should be right with the pics though ,, lol ...

Comment

you are right. translation is Manyleafs but breeder told everyone it cannot be translated. He want it be only Mnogolistka ))) If you have any questions you are welcome my friend, but please don't ask me to translate all 120 pages ))))

Comment

i got some Ducksfoot Clones from a friend locally. The story goes a world traveling local biker went to Australia around the year 2000 and brought some seed. Its a local favorite but the guy lost his last make about a year ago so they are clone only. I'm working on making fem seed from a clone to at least preserve the genetics. I'm hoping I can find some seed eventually and regenerate this lovely plant!

I LOVE ducksfoot! I don't normally care for a Sativa high, but ducksfoot is a whole different story.

I also don't believe true ducksfoot is a breeding anomoly. I'd like to see some genetic testing. This plant does odd things. It hates cloning yet springs to life from the base of a dead plant, and preferably, in dry soil! Explain that.... I'm noticing other physical oddities that I plan to document in the next few weeks.

I'm new here, I actually only came hunting ducksfoot info, but thought I'd join up and see what developed!
                        Attached Files

Comment

male....

Comment

That don't look like ducksfoot to me ?? Am I wrong?
                            Life is sudden be ready

dont count the days make the days count
                            Legal medical patient

_________
                            “Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
                            "Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
                            "Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon's Den View Post
                              i got some Ducksfoot Clones from a friend locally. The story goes a world traveling local biker went to Australia around the year 2000 and brought some seed. Its a local favorite but the guy lost his last make about a year ago so they are clone only. I'm working on making fem seed from a clone to at least preserve the genetics. I'm hoping I can find some seed eventually and regenerate this lovely plant!

I LOVE ducksfoot! I don't normally care for a Sativa high, but ducksfoot is a whole different story.

I also don't believe true ducksfoot is a breeding anomoly. I'd like to see some genetic testing. This plant does odd things. It hates cloning yet springs to life from the base of a dead plant, and preferably, in dry soil! Explain that.... I'm noticing other physical oddities that I plan to document in the next few weeks.

I'm new here, I actually only came hunting ducksfoot info, but thought I'd join up and see what developed!
                              excuse me for my poor english but I didn't understand why don't you beleave in ducksfoot if you have ducksfoot ?
                              In ducksfoot we trust!

Comment

Originally posted by Starwarrior View Post
                                Also I have cool videos I filmed with my gopro this summer where I cought vipers and show my clandestine places. But I doubt I can place video here...
                                just post to youtube then you can link here and show video.

if the hawaiian webbed indica i have germ and do well they may be released in a 1 time BX. on A VET FRIENDLY SITE. OOH RAHHH

Comment

Working...
                                X