Welcoming Kangativa to the forum ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Awesome News !!! Kangas on Da Team !!! Onward and Upwards Wizards !!!!!
      Ill be watching with Great interest as always !!!

Comment

Comment

Great to have you on board kanga m8, us aussies who are fair dinkum have tended to drift towards one another untill now. The wheat gets sorted from the chaff and your definately wheat. Love your work and great to have you under the wizards banner.
          I see many many good things in the future
          Much respect and welcome
          Moonunit
          thejuicemedia
          spreading the word of truth like champs

Comment

Originally posted by moonunit View Post
            Great to have you on board kanga m8, us aussies who are fair dinkum have tended to drift towards one another untill now. The wheat gets sorted from the chaff and your definately wheat.
            that's what it is! not a do-anything-for-a-carton mateship but ... a sort of Quality Mateship.

probably not uniquely Australian ... but maybe it's because we're all so far distant from one another that it has a special importance.

any way, I noticed it too. just couldn't give it a name ...

cheers All!
            Last edited by Sat X RB; 06-28-2013, 22:27. Reason: wrote 'six pack' but meant carton

Comment

Originally posted by moonunit View Post
              Great to have you on board kanga m8, us aussies who are fair dinkum have tended to drift towards one another untill now. The wheat gets sorted from the chaff and your definately wheat. Love your work and great to have you under the wizards banner.
              I see many many good things in the future
              Much respect and welcome
              Moonunit
              Thanks mate and I can tell you I feel privileged to be here as I have always respected the Work you and Wal have been doing so your words mean a lot to me.
              I have been watching you guy's for along time and always felt it would be good to do something together at some time, well I can see that time has come.
              Good things are on the horizon mate and as you say it is time for us Aussies to band together because as individuals it is not going to work, so I look forward to the future my friend......may it be a great one

Peace always,

Kanga
              STAY YOUNG AND GROW EM BIG

Comment

the dream team! I cant wait for some kanga release's... any hints whats coming kanga? put me down for your best sativa and indica.
                sigpic
                Double OG.

Comment

Hey duck, got 4 z-99 and 4 cg#2 x c99 going. Will post pics when there is something more impressive to look at.

Comment

hey bio,
                    well i know they are in good hands there ,
                    your vegetables are a testament to your gardening prowess,
                    they will love living at your place for sure ...

Comment

Dm

Sup brother

Things have been exciting on this side of things ,its very refershing i must say .

Im curious to knwo where this CG stock comes from ?

Kanga

My man

Satisfy wouldnt be the best term to describe what i imagine my reaction would be . Blow my mind is what id imagine

Im happy that you decided the time has come to spread your gems abit wider ,Dont forget an Incense type line for release LMAO

1luvbigherb
                      in NYC around my way we say if it anint church it anint fire
                      more incense and less nonsense

Comment

hey big herb,
                        the cg was from british hempire,
                        we are just rating it ,
                        the indoor samples were stringy as one would expect,
                        but there was a little something special in one of the females,
                        anyhow just a test run at the moment ...

Comment

Originally posted by Donald Mallard View Post
                          hey big herb,
                          the cg was from british hempire,
                          we are just rating it ,
                          the indoor samples were stringy as one would expect,
                          but there was a little something special in one of the females,
                          anyhow just a test run at the moment ...
                          Thanks brother

Yes that line is from BSC an its somthing special .Its been said it might not be pure CG but it is put in high reguard by those who have reported her .

i Still have seeds of her crushed along with the rest of my order, Luiz had some unique gear bagseed or Not lol

I bet that thai an CG could make some magic

1luvbigherb
                          in NYC around my way we say if it anint church it anint fire
                          more incense and less nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by vStagger Leev View Post
                            Congrats Kangativa, i've always admired your photo's and skills. When my friends come over and talk about growing trees... I say, you wanna see some real trees?! And pull up your photo's SL

I have to ditto this! And I have seen some 25# trees.

Lots of respect for the work you do and the time you take to share it with the rest of us.
                            Juice cannabis and eat salad everyday.

Food is medicine, medicine is food.

Comment

Originally posted by Kangativa View Post
                              We are so close now to a break through with Medical cannabis, with people like Tony Bower and Moosey at the forefront of the push.
                              I'll add my welcome to you Kangativa and hats-off to Duckie for the display of unity.

I'm very excited that you feel that a breakthrough is close.

I feel the same will be happening in Thailand soon. Keep your fingers crossed, hee hee.

Wishing all the Wizards good luck with their projects.

Comment

Folks, I'm sure you've heard the F'ing bad news, so I just wanted to try keep this thread alive until we can all welcome Kanga and his crew back in to the fold.

Please post your favourite stories or pics from his collection and let's keep the good vibes growing.

The badmen may win a few shit-ass battles for the joy of the hard-on, "bully's boner" as Weezard calls them, but we've already won the war.

When will the tossers ever learn that you can lock up a man in a concrete cell, you can even waterboard him, or shock his genitals, but you'll never break his Spirit or disturb his Soul.

And weed will be free again, you can not stop us.

Comment

Working...
                                X