No announcement yet.

Welcoming Kangativa to the forum ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great news, now drop theose aussie bombs on us..
    I cant wait.
    sigpic
    Double OG.

Comment

Subscribed

Can't wait to see Kanga turn the CG/C99 I have been growing into a tree!

Comment

Originally posted by hard rain View Post
        Are Kangativa's strains going to remain separate from Wallys?

No offense but I would hate to see Kangas strains all crossed with c99.

Good luck with your venture.
        yes they will be seperate,

im sorry you dont like c99,
        but there is a reason to use it with some of the sativa we have in stock,
        they would not be as user friendly to the larger % of growers,
        and it would limit the amount of folks able to grow them successfully without something stable and short flowering like c99 added ..

zoidfuel, thai , png gold etc ,
        are not so easy to manage indoors or in climates that require faster flowering varieties ,
        we realise there are folks that would like to grow them,
        but they are a smaller % ,

we have every intention of releasing the sativas in the future,
        but in the meantime it really makes sense to fill the needs of the majority ..

you will be pleased to know that moon has found his favourite zoidfuel plant recently ,
        and intends to make some for release in the near future ..

im sure kanga would back me up here,
        i doubt he will be releasing his breeding stock sativas as his first offering ,
        it just wouldnt be good business tactics in the sort of business we are in ....

Comment

Originally posted by Donald Mallard View Post
          yes they will be seperate,

im sorry you dont like c99,
          but there is a reason to use it with some of the sativa we have in stock,
          they would not be as user friendly to the larger % of growers,
          and it would limit the amount of folks able to grow them successfully without something stable and short flowering like c99 added ..

zoidfuel, thai , png gold etc ,
          are not so easy to manage indoors or in climates that require faster flowering varieties ,
          we realise there are folks that would like to grow them,
          but they are a smaller % ,

we have every intention of releasing the sativas in the future,
          but in the meantime it really makes sense to fill the needs of the majority ..

you will be pleased to know that moon has found his favourite zoidfuel plant recently ,
          and intends to make some for release in the near future ..

im sure kanga would back me up here,
          i doubt he will be releasing his breeding stock sativas as his first offering ,
          it just wouldnt be good business tactics in the sort of business we are in ....
          Wow quick reply. I really don't mean any offense regarding c99. Just not at all my cup of tea; however it does reduce flowering time dramatically. I'd love to see you release f2's of some of your stock rather than just the c99 crosses. It is a hard slog growing almost any sativa in a cupboard but can be done and the rewards are well worth it. Anyway just my 2c.

Looking forward to trying some of Kangas strains and the zoidfuel. Great to see Aussie breeding taking off.

Edit: Even though your main market would be for shorter flowering varieties, I think there would be a lot of growers interested in trying the longer flowering varieties. What would be wrong with giving your customers more choice?

Comment

nice one dm and all the best with your new endeavors with kanga,,good luck,,peace and regards from a pom in greater london,uk,,,s2
            Last edited by 944s2; 06-26-2013, 23:19. Reason: correction

Comment

Originally posted by ladera View Post
              Hey Kanga

Welcome mate !!!

GO THE BLUES NEXT TIME !!!
              Cheers and thanks......doesnt worry me to much as I am a Sandgroper, but jeez I want to see them win.

Are Kangativa's strains going to remain separate from Wallys?

No offense but I would hate to see Kangas strains all crossed with c99.

Good luck with your venture.
              All good mate, Wal and Moon have their own thing going as I have, but I have a feeling once this is up and running I am sure we will do a couple of things together as well.

Cheers mate I am sure it will be a good one.

Originally posted by Dawn View Post
              Subscribed

Can't wait to see Kanga turn the CG/C99 I have been growing into a tree!
              Hahaha.......I am sure Wal is quite capable of doing that, he just has to grow under a different regime to me, due to his climate.

T o everyone else I havent quoted dont worry havent forgotten about you guys and I just want to say a huge thank you for the welcome,

Take care all, Peace,

Kanga
              STAY YOUNG AND GROW EM BIG

Comment

if you can all form a nice neat line right in behind me....please....
                Neem has been used extensively by humankind to treat various ailments before the availability of written records which recorded the beginning of history.

We are not criminals - they are the criminals for criminalising cannabis horticulture -Gypsy Nirvana

Comment

Wow quick reply. I really don't mean any offense regarding c99. Just not at all my cup of tea; however it does reduce flowering time dramatically. I'd love to see you release f2's of some of your stock rather than just the c99 crosses. It is a hard slog growing almost any sativa in a cupboard but can be done and the rewards are well worth it. Anyway just my 2c.

Looking forward to trying some of Kangas strains and the zoidfuel. Great to see Aussie breeding taking off.
                  no offence taken at all,
                  i think you likely just have the same tastes as us,
                  and yes i would prefer the sativa unadulterated also in my pipe most days ...

always impressed how some growers are able to do sativa in smaller spaces , hats off to them for their efforts ,
                  some awesome growers around these parts ...

Comment

real big thanks to everyone that has posted,
                    im glad its a decision that has made you guys happy too,

when i set up the wizards of oz forum,
                    this was the sort of thing i had in mind,
                    its great to see it come to fruition ...

Comment

Originally posted by Donald Mallard View Post
                      real big thanks to everyone that has posted,
                      im glad its a decision that has made you guys happy too,

when i set up the wizards of oz forum,
                      this was the sort of thing i had in mind,
                      its great to see it come to fruition ...
                      Hey Donald, just wanted to let you know that I have 1 WAF/MBS that looks so AWESOME! It looks indica, quite rugged actually, but there is uniformity to it. The other 3 are recovering from being fried in the 44 celcius sun. Bad me.

I think the MBS was a good decision by the looks of it. When the other recover I will take clones of all. They are all indoors now, along with the 3 C99/CG#4. The CG really got hurt too but are doing much better. I will provide a showcase once they are better.

Comment

Well look what I missed in the last couple days. This is awesome and I'm glad the OZ team is growing. Look forward to what this brings, and I have a feeling it will mean some wicked sativas and other great stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawn View Post
                          Hey Donald, just wanted to let you know that I have 1 WAF/MBS that looks so AWESOME! It looks indica, quite rugged actually, but there is uniformity to it. The other 3 are recovering from being fried in the 44 celcius sun. Bad me.

I think the MBS was a good decision by the looks of it. When the other recover I will take clones of all. They are all indoors now, along with the 3 C99/CG#4. The CG really got hurt too but are doing much better. I will provide a showcase once they are better.
                          hey dawn,
                          sheez some hot days over there by the sounds,
                          hope they recover ok for you man..

i had some awesome mbs x waf last season,
                          a few nannas on some unfortunately ,
                          one grew buds the size of pineapples ,
                          solid like one too ,
                          despite the few probs we havent given up on that one,
                          some work being done on it now ...

good luck in the garden dawn , and stay cool ,, hehe ...

Comment

Much Respect to Both Wally an Kanga

Its great to see Unity in the commuinty especially from you two .

I gotta say in the recent years because both Your contributions an Several others in our community .I have become Intrigued and educated with the Aussie cannabis culture an Unique Strains

Best wishes with your future projects

1luvbigherb
                            in NYC around my way we say if it anint church it anint fire
                            more incense and less nonsense

Comment

I think it also says quite a bit about the amount of respect and admiration certain folks receive when people like Wally, Moon, Kanga, etc. can receive such a great following, and are in absolutely no rush to publicly release seeds just for the sake of doing so. The amount of time and planning that's gone into you guys' breeding is top notch and very respectable.

Comment

Originally posted by bigherb View Post
                                Much Respect to Both Wally an Kanga

Its great to see Unity in the commuinty especially from you two .

I gotta say in the recent years because both Your contributions an Several others in our community .I have become Intrigued and educated with the Aussie cannabis culture an Unique Strains

Best wishes with your future projects

1luvbigherb
                                Cheers BH and thank you.....I hope we can satisfy your intrigue in the near future

Originally posted by kamyo View Post
                                I think it also says quite a bit about the amount of respect and admiration certain folks receive when people like Wally, Moon, Kanga, etc. can receive such a great following, and are in absolutely no rush to publicly release seeds just for the sake of doing so. The amount of time and planning that's gone into you guys' breeding is top notch and very respectable.
                                Thanks kamyo....I know I can speak for Wal on this and that is because it is not about the money but making sure people get the best from here in Australia.
                                If one of my strains helps just one person to feel better then I know that my 45ys of growing has paid off and I can be a happy person.
                                STAY YOUNG AND GROW EM BIG

Comment

Working...
                                X