No announcement yet.

Welcoming Kangativa to the forum ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Kangativa, i've always admired your photo's and skills. When my friends come over and talk about growing trees... I say, you wanna see some real trees?! And pull up your photo's SL
    sigpic"It will take allot more than words and guns...a whole lot more than riches and muscles....the hands of the many must join as 1, and together we will cross the river." Puscifer

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=210839 My 4000W multi strain grow
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=290237 <--- My 6000w E-Papillon grow!

Comment

Originally posted by vStagger Leev View Post
      Congrats Kangativa, i've always admired your photo's and skills. When my friends come over and talk about growing trees... I say, you wanna see some real trees?! And pull up your photo's SL
      Thanks mate, it is guys like you that give me the reps all the time that have kept me going
      STAY YOUNG AND GROW EM BIG

Comment

really good news to hear, all i gotta say about it is bout damn time..

Originally posted by vStagger Leev View Post
        funny thats the same thing i do

Darkie.
        sigpic

Comment

Great news Wally and Kanga, looking forward to trying some of the amazing genetics showcased by you and bushy, Kanga I know you have said in the past your not a purple fan but crossing the early mm male to the nimbin purple would be a nice hybrid, anything mm actually, congrats and thanks for repping us Aussies!

Ps go the blues tonight!!!

Cheers kit
          From little things big things grow.. —-Green & Gold Farms--

Comment

Looking forward to seeing what comes of this union

Comment

Originally posted by Donald Mallard View Post
              We both have different breeding programs and stock,
              its more a case of both just flying under one united flag..

One project that we will likely collaborate with is some original thai from central thailand,
              its important old stock like that is preserved ,
              being older guys we grew up with , and know the value of those genetics ,
              you cant recreate these old varieties using modern hybrids,
              they are the key , and need to be saved as much as we are able...
              This is great news for Australian growers!
              Thanks guys.

P.
              "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
              J. Krishnamurti

Comment

deleted for security

Comment

Originally posted by KITCHA View Post
                  Great news Wally and Kanga, looking forward to trying some of the amazing genetics showcased by you and bushy, Kanga I know you have said in the past your not a purple fan but crossing the early mm male to the nimbin purple would be a nice hybrid, anything mm actually, congrats and thanks for repping us Aussies!

Ps go the blues tonight!!!

Cheers kit
                  Hi mate,

I did grow the NP and i think I have some crosses somewhere in the pile, but I think I'll leave that one to Bushy.
                  I have to really concentrate on what I have grown over the years and add that to a few that have come from elsewhere.

Yeaaaaahhhhh go the Blues
                  STAY YOUNG AND GROW EM BIG

Comment

Excellent...Mullum and C99 hybrids for All!

Cheers,
                    Sensi

Comment

I remember a strain waaaaaay back in 1978 called "Black Sheba" or maybe it was a nickname but WOW. I think it was a Thai strain, not sure at all though, but dad had it and I remember it was bad ass shit. (Bad ass used to mean good in 1978 lol)

I will be setting up a campsite and pitching a tent for this thread!
                      KGB~Dragon
                      KandyKush grow

Comment

what an awesome union!! glad to see both of you guys still at it..
                        awesome keep up the good work
                        looking for treasure,one bean at a time.
                        sigpic

Comment

BIG Respect !

I wish you the best of success in this alliance and hope to be growing and sharing some of your upcoming strains in Canada and south America.

preserving genetics is very important and one day maybe too late people will realize why.
                          "The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings."

-Masanobu Fukuoka -

Comment

Hey Kanga

Welcome mate !!!

GO THE BLUES NEXT TIME !!!

Comment

cool. cool cool cool .
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IIrf_JSuQk
                              it's not because the weed is bad that the strain is bad. grow and processed it yourself to be sure.no price personal experience

Comment

Are Kangativa's strains going to remain separate from Wallys?

No offense but I would hate to see Kangas strains all crossed with c99.

Good luck with your venture.

Comment

Working...
                                X