Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current MBS & Z99 Test grows (List of testers with links to grow logs)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrgreenharvest View Post
    ok so for the sake of not being a rude bugga thought i would drop in and give some info feedback with what i can.

i've yet to pop these z99, but they are really high up my list now, will be happening this year.
    a friend of mine poped 5 mbs 12/12 from seed to see what he would get before veging out another grow, he got 2 males 3 females, problems came around week 6-7, all 3 of the females started throwing nanners, his grow conditions are generally good, temps seem to sit regulary under 26c at canopy, the room is 2 layers of dark in so yes its very dark, no light leaks, no other plant in his room hermied also, only the mbs and i believe he had atleast 5 others going, any other reports of herms from mbs? we're really trying to narrow down what might have caused it before blaming the plants themselves, but yeah not getting far with that..

any way on a positive side, they got about 7 weeks or so, needed a few more, but the smell from these plants is beautiful, an intense mango pepper smell, i've yet to smoke it but talking to my mate he tells me the mango comes through a bit on the inhale and its most prominent in the smell.
    hey mate , thanks for the feedback ,
    and yes your not the only that had some problems ,
    i had overall 10% intersexed plants ,
    some of the guys have kept cuttings from plants that didnt show any problems ,
    and they seem aok ,
    i apologies about your problem ,
    it wasnt you it was the plants mate ..

Comment

Thanks for the honest reply Donald, I respect that a ton!
      have the Z99 had any issue? my guess is the mango smell coming through on the MBS comes from the Z99 mum?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrgreenharvest View Post
        Thanks for the honest reply Donald, I respect that a ton!
        have the Z99 had any issue? my guess is the mango smell coming through on the MBS comes from the Z99 mum?
        Hey mate ,
        i have some in at the moment , with no issues , z99 that is ,
        keeping a close eye , but nothing ive noticed ,
        some real nice herb , just sharing an early sample with a friend,
        great taste ,
        and for an early not quite dry sample
        really good strong high ,
        not great for desciptive wording however ,, lol

and the mango smell is coming from the zoidfuel,
        lovely sourish unripe mango smell ,
        i really like it ,
        and it combines with some of the c99 fruity tropical flavours,
        makes it quite a complex mix of sour/sweet/ fruity ,
        delicious ... ill add a pic later on when im on the right pc .

Comment

Here one more tester for Z99,its me,have lot of pics from Z99,will need some time for uploading and will wait for my budy that is good with computers,he will explain me what i made wrong.

Happy and safe growing

DS

Comment

G`day Doggie

A lil bird told me that the MBS / Herijuana crosses turned out very nicely this time around .
            he he .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
            Such is life ...

Comment

Good news Elmer,if i have right this will be something balanced,potent,more leaning to indica side a bit but not like hammer stone from Heri,i belive there is a munchie element and head will works also,this will be incredible medical strain if she get it qualities in synergie from this 2 strains.

Hope that we hear some smoke report on these or to see some pic..

All the best dear EB

DS

Comment

Z99 F3

Got a 12 pack of Z99 gifted to me a few months back. Took 5 seeds and poked them into the dirt in a 25 gallon pot outside sometime around the middle of june. All five sprang up in the intense sun. Culled one that stunted. After they got a few sets of true leaves I took them inside to force them under 1000 watt halide for around 5 weeks i suppose. Out of the four remaining seedlings 2 were male so I culled them. Took the two remaining females in these picture outside a few days ago to finish under late summer intense sun. Say they are half way into theyre thing. Sure to be some head banging weed from the looks and smell. One short pheno one tall. Thanks for the chance to try these out! Glad I popped em. Like the sativa characteristics coming through, my kind of head stash here. Looks like it has potential folks.

Comment

Can't watch the links in the first post, probably not enough posts yet.. Brb I'll go help 50 people in the newbie part

Comment

Working...
                  X