Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSB Test Plant

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    it is funny anyway. I know that not in your circle, but here at icmag C99 is almost forgotten stuff.. while like 15 years ago it was everywhere. every other thread was about it. and so many hybrids... a lot of it came from GN C99 F2s... now you can see it hardly on icmag.

    I grew sfv ogk x c99 and chemdog x c99. both top notch weed. recently I smoked durban x c99 which was very nice.

    sfv x c99
    If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

    Comment


      #17
      hey maha ,
      yes i loved some of the c99 crosses too man ,
      z99 was and still is one of my favorites ,
      its excellent weed , more legs than c99 with the zoidfuel addition ,
      really tasty , just all round great head stash ,
      and it was tested at 19% thc , so no slouch in the thc department ...

      i have used it in other hybrids which i really enjoyed too and am still experimenting with her ..

      i did like c99 ,, it ticked a lot of boxes , particularly because i needed something that would grow in our dry season ,
      and flower while the hours were increasing , and remain in flower , but produce , yield a reasonable amount ,
      which it did nicely ,
      it was really tasty , particularly the pineapple , which i favored ,
      however the draw back was it was easy to build tolerance too ,
      for me anyhow ,
      i find the z99 very morish and i don't tend to build a tolerance to it so readily ,
      gives a great head buzz , great for depression etc ,, its feel good weed ,

      moon said the Chinese indica was anti anxiety , which the aussie sativa sure needed ,
      it was considered paranoid inducing and a little scary for some ,
      but the yunnan indica smoothed that out nicely ..

      not that we all didn't like that wild ride now and then ,
      but its good to be able to have something that doesn't induca panic and paranoia sometimes ... lol ...

      Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?photoid=16059365.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	167.5 KB
ID:	17859637

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Donald Mallard View Post
        hey maha ,
        yes i loved some of the c99 crosses too man ,
        z99 was and still is one of my favorites ,
        its excellent weed , more legs than c99 with the zoidfuel addition ,
        really tasty , just all round great head stash ,
        and it was tested at 19% thc , so no slouch in the thc department ...

        i have used it in other hybrids which i really enjoyed too and am still experimenting with her ..

        i did like c99 ,, it ticked a lot of boxes , particularly because i needed something that would grow in our dry season ,
        and flower while the hours were increasing , and remain in flower , but produce , yield a reasonable amount ,
        which it did nicely ,
        it was really tasty , particularly the pineapple , which i favored ,
        however the draw back was it was easy to build tolerance too ,
        for me anyhow ,
        i find the z99 very morish and i don't tend to build a tolerance to it so readily ,
        gives a great head buzz , great for depression etc ,, its feel good weed ,

        moon said the Chinese indica was anti anxiety , which the aussie sativa sure needed ,
        it was considered paranoid inducing and a little scary for some ,
        but the yunnan indica smoothed that out nicely ..

        not that we all didn't like that wild ride now and then ,
        but its good to be able to have something that doesn't induca panic and paranoia sometimes ... lol ...

        Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?photoid=16059365.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	167.5 KB
ID:	17859637
        Hey Wal,

        Is the pic of the Zoid99? Looks amazing!
        LostTribe

        C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

        Treating Cancer with Concentrates
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

        Comment


          #19
          yea shes a nice girl lt ,
          always been one of my favorites ,
          quite a few of my friends really like her too ...

          Comment


            #20
            it has that cindy look. I think zooidfuel had spear shaped buds, yes? it is big pity that zooidfuel was lost... it would be interesting to know how many highbreds were lost this way, when it was hoarded in certain circle and then bust! and everything is just a past now...
            If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by MAHA KALA View Post
              it has that cindy look. I think zooidfuel had spear shaped buds, yes? it is big pity that zooidfuel was lost... it would be interesting to know how many highbreds were lost this way, when it was hoarded in certain circle and then bust! and everything is just a past now...
              i didn't get any pics of the zoidfuel i grew , not sure why , but i didn't have much of it ,
              its often later one realizes the importance of somethings ,
              goes the same for loosing stuff too ,
              that is one of the reasons i made sure of getting ducksfoot out ,
              i was worried i would loose it otherwise ,

              the guy i first grew it with that gave me the seeds had a nice swag of them stashed in his freezer ,
              i thought they were safe and made sure he knew of the importance etc and to hold onto them ,then next time i saw him ,
              i asked him if they were ok and if i could grab a few , he had already given them away to someone ,
              couldn't believe it ...

              Comment


                #22
                sad story man. maybe that someone is still growing? maybe it will make comeback. you never know.
                If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

                Comment


                  #23
                  So many seeds, so little time!!! Making me want to break out the Z99 testers I acquired years back and never started. The MBS was grown and well received.
                  Drug testing is proof employers can't tell the performance difference between an employee on drugs and one that is not.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by Jim Rockford View Post
                    So many seeds, so little time!!! Making me want to break out the Z99 testers I acquired years back and never started. The MBS was grown and well received.
                    I say grow it and make crosses. you heard Donald. z99 is superior to c99...
                    If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X