PSB Test Plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSB Test Plant

This is PSB, Pineapple Strawberry Banana. I had some old first run Wallyduck Pineapple C99 F5 seeds and used a solid looking male to pollinate Strawberry Banana. During veg time it seemed identical to Strawberry Banana growing next to it. In flower it's staying shorter but thicker nugs. Already smells more pinapple/banana and less strawberry, and is really pouring on the frost at day 21 of 12/12.
    Drug testing is proof employers can't tell the performance difference between an employee on drugs and one that is not.

Day 50
    Drug testing is proof employers can't tell the performance difference between an employee on drugs and one that is not.

Comment

yum,, they look awesome Jim ,,
      nice work man ..

Comment

wally duck... haven't heard that name in some years- we grew out his panama red- in a word...it sucked...

Comment

wow thanks zach ,
          so lovely to hear such positive posts ,, lol ..

i never produced any panama red , i only did a c99 cross with it ,
          a few reports i heard from it were very positive ,
          but then theres always the others , and no one can please all the people all the time ...

i did grow a fair bit of the panama , x c99 ,
          i agree it wasnt overly potent , but i enjoyed the spicy taste and the uplifting sativa high ,
          maybe your not much of a fan of those sorts of highs ,
          some folks like them though ...

Comment

Originally posted by Donald Mallard View Post
            wow thanks zach ,

i never produced any panama red , i only did a c99 cross with it ,
            a few reports i heard from it were very positive ,
            but then theres always the others , and no one can please all the people all the time ...

i did grow a fair bit of the panama , x c99 ,
            i agree it wasnt overly potent , but i enjoyed the spicy taste and the uplifting sativa high ,
            maybe your not much of a fan of those sorts of highs ,
            some folks like them though ...
            sorry... mine was a very 'POOR' choice of words - not having any in's with the crowd who have various cuts, i'm forced to buy seeds, and most times we r disappointed... i agree the red was not overly potent, and again i apologize if anyone was offended

Comment

sorry to hear of your bad luck with seeds ,
              but be sure they are out there for you ,
              i know some guys that sell seeds who have forums on this site and have great products ,
              and remember all those various cuts came from seeds at some point ...

Comment

Well back to some positive posting. The PSB came out nice, around 25% THC and had a much more sativa type of buzz than the Strawberry Banana mom. The smell, as often happens, wasn't like either plant in the end. More like mild pineapple and road kill when dried up.

Comment

sounds like a bit of a winner jim ,
                  hard to go wrong with pineapple or roadkill aromas ,
                  plenty would enjoy those for sure ..

Comment

great work Jim, it looks yummy.
                    If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald Mallard View Post
                      wow thanks zach ,
                      without negativity it is hard to realize positivity after this negative report you will appreciate positive ones even more. isn't it wonderful? haha

Comment

Originally posted by MAHA KALA View Post

without negativity it is hard to realize positivity after this negative report you will appreciate positive ones even more. isn't it wonderful? haha
                        this is true maha and indeed wonderful ..

Comment

so when you look back, it is like more than 10 years right? what was the best c99 hybrid for you? tom hill haze x c99?

Comment

i think it was one of the more potent ones ,
                            the other , which was by far the winner in potency ,
                            was crossed to the webbed hybrid ,, ducksfoot x webbed indica ,
                            that stuff was some of the most potent I've ever had still to this day ,
                            bummed it no longer lives , it would be pretty popular with the folks that like potent weed ...

Comment

hmm thats pity... I lost some great ones too. and what about Z99 how you rate that?

Comment

Working...
                              X