but , the high wasnt as long lasting as one would like ,
    and tolerance grew quickly ,

i was a bit tired of a bag of it before id even finished ,
    it was good for commercial erb though , better than average ,
    the punters enjoyed it ...

z99 has more legs , is more potent ,
    and tolerance builds up slower ,
    at the end of a bag of that , it was just getting real good ,
    and i was looking forward to another ...

i really liked moons zoidfuel ,
    it was a top class strain , as good and better than most on the market at the time ,
    sadly it was never released pure , and i dont have any original beans of it ..

Comment

Originally posted by nekrod View Post
      Ran into a pack of MBS. Anyone have a smoke report?
      used to give me the severe munchies ,
      it was trialed as a medicinal variety yonks back ,
      with some pretty good success ,
      the thc isnt that high , but it has a reasonable amount of cbd ,
      a chap had it tested , id have to search to find the results though ,

some one that was dying of aids and had gone past the point of being able to eat , thought his life was over and was giving up ,
      used mbs and gained 30 lbs in just a few weeks ,
      he attributed it to saving his life , last i heard he was still going strong...

another guy that tested it said i owed him a weeks groceries , he at them in a day or so he reckoned ,, lol ...

Comment

I liked the MBS a lot. Had a few phenos, below was the keeper I kept. Aroma and effect was strong. The taste was good but nothing that was mind blowingly unique imo. Bumping into this thread has me fired up to start the Z99 I got a long time ago or more of the MBS.

And I just started my last Wallyduck F5 C99s 10 days ago. 3 popped. One looks very normal and strong. 2 look very mutated, might be nothing more than two leaves. Of the C99 remakes I tried (and I tried a lot of them) this was the best. I had one original C99 that was so unique. Smelled like a flower shop and was very trippy. Outside of that your F5 C99 was the best I tried. I almost hope this one is a boy. The male from the first F5 C99 I started made some amazing and vigorous offspring.

MBS (#5):

Drug testing is proof employers can't tell the performance difference between an employee on drugs and one that is not.

Comment

hey jim ,
          i concur with your findings on mbs ,
          she was a pretty girl too , your keeper certainly shows that ,

i did make more z99 recently ,
          minimal testing , but i found them to be quite nice ,
          maybe i should swing some your way in the near future to give a run ..

thanks for the props on the c99 , maybe the mutants are just due to age of the seed , its been a long time , hopefully they grow out of it , and you get something you like..

good to see you still posting ...

Comment

"good to see you still posting ..." I am so busy I forget about this site. Still enjoy it from time to time. I plan to run the original Z99. The one good looking C99 F5 is a male. Keeping it alive for a bit. The one mutant might grow out, starting to take the shape of a normal plant. The other was one of those that had one set of leaves and no stem beyond that, tossed it. Cheers, Jim.
            Drug testing is proof employers can't tell the performance difference between an employee on drugs and one that is not.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Rockford View Post
              "good to see you still posting ..." I am so busy I forget about this site. Still enjoy it from time to time. I plan to run the original Z99. The one good looking C99 F5 is a male. Keeping it alive for a bit. The one mutant might grow out, starting to take the shape of a normal plant. The other was one of those that had one set of leaves and no stem beyond that, tossed it. Cheers, Jim.
              What ever became of your c99?
              LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

Originally posted by LostTribe View Post
                What ever became of your c99?
                She was he so I grew her out and crossed him with what I had breedable at the moment.

Made a 100 or so of each of these:

C99 F5 x MK-Ultra
                C99 F5 x Super Surfer Girl (Super Haze x (C99 x Kahuna))
                C99 F5 x Strawberry Banana
                C99 F5 x Afgooey

He looked like a great plant. Not the biggest clusters of male flowers but great structure that looked C99.

So many seeds not sure when but I hope to pop the C99 x Strawberry Banana. I know SB is about 25% C99 so I hope this one comes out pineapple rich strawberry banana. I've tested the SB mom at 32% thc.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Rockford View Post

She was he so I grew her out and crossed him with what I had breedable at the moment.

Made a 100 or so of each of these:

C99 F5 x MK-Ultra
                  C99 F5 x Super Surfer Girl (Super Haze x (C99 x Kahuna))
                  C99 F5 x Strawberry Banana
                  C99 F5 x Afgooey

He looked like a great plant. Not the biggest clusters of male flowers but great structure that looked C99.

So many seeds not sure when but I hope to pop the C99 x Strawberry Banana. I know SB is about 25% C99 so I hope this one comes out pineapple rich strawberry banana. I've tested the SB mom at 32% thc.
                  I had some Strawberry Banana last year didn't know it was Cindy related. Was indeed sweet and fruity quite nice but not overpowering. Did you run any of those x's?
                  LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

Ran the c99 x Strawberry Banana, I have a PSB Test Plant , good stuff!!!! https://www.icmag.com/forum/icmag-ve...psb-test-plant

Comment

I love SB, and have 2 plants growing now. Combined with C99, must be a treat. Nice.

Reserva Privada, or?
                      ______________________________ __________________________
                      Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Things just chug long when those microbes are happy........scrappy

Comment

Working...
                      X