Warlock grow report from a to z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warlock grow report from a to z

Just dropped 5 magic beans in the cup O life. Let Go!!

PIcs

Here's a link to some pics.

http://www.puresativa.com/magus-gene...llery.html#174

Comment

Let's see some of your pics Saw! Will be follow your thread closely.

Peace, Mosca

Comment

Here's what you got to look forward to!

Comment

That's one bushy bitch Mosca. The yield looks fantastic. you want to comment on this strain? Phenos, flavor, stretch, etc..
          3 beans so far are now in soil. I assume the other two should be showing tap roots in the next hours. My beans were tiny, but if they yield like yours, wow! IT's like JAck and the bean stock. Thanks for the pics bro.

Comment

Right on Mosca!

Originally posted by sawadee
            That's one bushy bitch Mosca. The yield looks fantastic. you want to comment on this strain? Phenos, flavor, stretch, etc.. Thanks for the pics bro.
            Yeah man,don't hold back now! lol BC
            Once I thought I saw you in a crowded hazy bar, dancing on the light from star to star. Far across the moonbeam I know that's who you are, I looked in to your eyes and I saw fire! Before that moment you touched my lips, that perfect feeling when time jus slips, away between us on our foggy trip....

Comment

We have lift off folks, two are now rising from the earth! I am sure the others will follow shortly.
              I also have four Love Potion beans from Reeferman that are keeping the Warlocks company. Funny, Love and War

Comment

What up Sawadee! You will be amazed with your grow of Warlock. The first thing you will notice is how consistant she is amoung all the seedlings. They will look like clones of the same plant.

This is what you should expect from a well-bred plant.

The phenotype is short and bushy-- aproximately 2 feet tall with lots & lots of buds. Your yield should be 2-4 oz depending on your growing technique and skill.

The smell is outstanding, like a cross between anise and sandlewood. And best of all the potency of Warlock-- very strong and uplifting. You will have a sativa cerebral buzz.

Peace, Mosca

Comment

nice plant mosca!
                  Non bombardatemi di messaggi privati per i vostri problemi di coltivazione, rispondo solo nei threads

______________________________ __________F.U.C.K.E.M. Crew
                  ___________________________Fiesty Underground Cannabis Kultivators European Movement

______________________________ _Broadcasting my Seed 'n Serious Weed

"If I had a dime for every grower in the world with 10+ years experience that's pumping out crap cannabis, I'd be a millionaire. Very large differences between plants that are fed to harvest and ones that are leached of their nutrients for a period of time. Differences even a noob can detect." Quote by VertNwb

"Most soil growers don't have EC meters. I've TASTED my runoff before to determine salt buildup- it definitely has a flavor all its own- salty, yet metallic! A fine vintage! "Quote by Stinkyattic

sigpic

Comment

Update,
                    All have germed, but i got one Warlock that's having growing pains, she may have to go. These girls have been up for a few days now. I am completley satisfied with this germination so far. Great job Gerrit and Reef!

Comment

dont give up on the runt. they can can come out just as nice, give it more time.

good luck with your Warlock grow/

- Ez
                      end transmission...

~DrStrangelove~

esbe:

"We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and
                      don't want to support gangsters and terrorists.
                      We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and
                      our hobby does not hurt one single person."

Comment

I won't give up Ezra!

Comment

Ditto what Ezra said. You may surprised how those little ones can catch up with the rest. Sometimes they become very special plants with a little TLC!

Peace, MN

Comment

Babies

Here they all are. 100% germination Now, let's hope that they are all girls. Really excited about the LP's as well

Comment

Movin fast

Great growth in the last couple of days. Been using a touch of BioBizz Root juice for good measure. Let's continue to watch.
                              Last edited by sawadee; 01-09-2007, 22:26. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                              X