Magus Warlock Flower Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magus Warlock Flower Journal

This is a single Magus Fem Warlock plant I grew from seed. She had a 44day veg and is currently on day 14 of 12/12 in a 3 gal bag. She is one of many plants currently under my 600W HPS, more photos and details can be found in the grow log link in my sig.

She is one of the most impressive plants out of the lot and is very vigorous and very stinky. I will stop by with weekly to bi-weekly
    updates.

Day 14 12/12

Nice man....I also have a Warlock going...its only in week 2 of veg.....nice job, Ill be following this one....

Comment

nice bro!

warlock is one of my all time favourite smokes, great to grow as well
      "The kingdom of heaven is within you and without you ; any man who knows himself shall find it"

Comment

Very nice indeed.
        If you describe her as stinky already, I wonder what your thoughts will be in a few weeks.

Comment

looks nice. thanks for posting this up, as this is one strain i've been thinking of getting for awhile now. i reckon it would be nice crossed to cheese. good luck with yours mate.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGGS View Post
            ..., as this is one strain i've been thinking of getting for awhile now.
            do ti,bro!
            you can´t go wrong with warlock .
            and a cross of warlock and cheese?
            no matter,what comes out of it,it´s going to be a
            real stinker.it just has to.no doubt!

Warlock is def. one of my all time favorites,too...btw.
            greets
            sigpic

"A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill
            except for learning how to grow in rows."

Doug Larson

Comment

good luck brother i have awarlock 3 days into flo as well very impressive grow figure perfect really mine was a fem to ive wanted to try the lock for a while cant wait for 8 weeks to be up good vibes
              I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?
              Willie Nelson

Comment

Warlock Day 24
                She has been growing like crazy, I felt that the 3 gal bag would just be too small for her so I up sized her root space by adding another 2 gallon pot under her. I am really grateful to get her as a freebie I can tell already she is going to be something special.
                Her flowers are really starting to form now.

Comment

Man, she is a bushy betty..... Im about to transplant mine into 2 gal. smart pots tomorrow and then flip 'em this weekend..... Cant wait to see what yours do Iron Lion.....I also got some Mota's going as well.....

Cant belive how the branches grew up to the main stem.....reminds me of some OG I had.

Comment

I got my warlock started a few weeks ago. I hope I'm in for a good treat!

Comment

I was gifted some Warlock, Motivation and Biddy Early beans a few months ago, I may have to give them a go.
                      -Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Brotherbud View Post
                        I was gifted some Warlock, Motivation and Biddy Early beans a few months ago, I may have to give them a go.
                        -Peace
                        Pop 'em. I'm sure you'll be happy. BE is a great outdoor strain!
                        Looking good Iron Lion. I hope you keep us posted. Warlock sounds great.
                        I've got some Double Dutch seedlings going myself.
                        Magus rocks!!!

Comment

Day 29

I put a scrog screen on her to spread out the canopy a bit. So far Warlock hasnt required any feeding, she is a pretty easy plant to take care of.

Comment

Freakin' sweet!!!

Comment

FUCKIN' STELLAR! I can't wait to try some cured Warlock...ive heard some good shit about the high....I like the sativa based highs.....

I also have Warlocks 1st cousin growing along side of her, Rocklock...but she is indica all the way.....Rock 'N' Roll.....

Comment

Working...
                              X