X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warlock in progress

Hi all!

Another Magus grow is going on here!
    This time I have put just 2 regular seeds (along with a few others)....hoping not to fight too much in a crowded space...!
    I made them veg under a 200w fluo compact light, kept close (10cm)

veg, day 20
    W1

W2,

...short internodes...

only at the 4th week I switched to 400w hps, sorry about the yellowed pics

W1

W2

.....to be continued....cheers
    exile grow
    warlock in progress
    grace shower

mosca's flies

sigpic

Originally posted by esbe
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Hey whats up Grace...i'll be sure to check in on this grow. Is this your first time running warlock, or have you ran it before? If you have ran it before, do yo mind giving me any info you can on the finished product, as i have one about 30 days from finishing now. I'll try to get some pics up and show you a little later tonight when the lights come back on.

Also, it seems that you have 2 different phenos of that warlock...or am i just seeing things?

solarz
    "Bitch ass bitch..." - Deputy C. P. Jones

"Groupie get over it!" - Jay Z

Comment

......another good shot......
      by the beg of 4th week W1 showed an hair or two.....W2 was so slow and only by the end let me see a tiny tiny hair.... I trust her ....switch to 12/12 and repot... anyway she remained a suspected female until the end of 1st week of bloom!

So, after 28 veg days

here's blooming time, 2nd week, day 12

W1 WANDA

and W2....WALLY....'cause she's short 'n fat....and her main cola is lower then side colas at this stage

and this is 3rd week, day 18....we've got a cooled reflector this time (cool junior)

.....cheers!
      exile grow
      warlock in progress
      grace shower

mosca's flies

sigpic

We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Comment

Originally posted by solarz View Post
        Hey whats up Grace...i'll be sure to check in on this grow. Is this your first time running warlock, or have you ran it before? If you have ran it before, do yo mind giving me any info you can on the finished product, as i have one about 30 days from finishing now. I'll try to get some pics up and show you a little later tonight when the lights come back on.

Also, it seems that you have 2 different phenos of that warlock...or am i just seeing things?

solarz
        Hi solarz, welcome in! this is my first warlock run, and yes we have at least 2 different sizes...don't know yet if 2 phenos.....
        Wally is10cm/4 inches shorter, maybe you can note she's standing on 2 bricks.....but has good promises in her side colas to be .... I guess!
        exile grow
        warlock in progress
        grace shower

mosca's flies

sigpic

Comment

Those are somebad ass plants. Good show man.
          You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be misquoted and used against you.

Comment

Thanks biggertom....stay updated!

ok for now I'll end transmission with some clones (two each) I took from them the day I switched to 12/12

and 3rd week day 20

exile grow
            warlock in progress
            grace shower

mosca's flies

sigpic

Comment

Hey grace,
              can you explain your cloning process a little bit more? Are you cloning straight into your growing medium and using no dome...or what? I'm just a little interested, b/c i currently use a bubble cloner that is cool, but want to toy around with some other methods. Thanks

solarz

Comment

Hey Grace hows it goin beautiful plants, Have fun with those girls the warlock is off the hook, heres a little tip your looking for a sativa pheno that smells like sugar berry cereal and grows a foxtailed bud. the indica phenos are nice but i believe this pheno i speak of is what garret was so excited about in the warlock cross, again have fun thats what this is all about
                sigpicQuote:
                Originally Posted by whodi nice PDS.. keep the updates coming.. i'll probably pull my willy out soon and watch it grow.

Comment

Originally posted by P.D.S View Post
                  Hey Grace hows it goin beautiful plants, Have fun with those girls the warlock is off the hook, heres a little tip your looking for a sativa pheno that smells like sugar berry cereal and grows a foxtailed bud. the indica phenos are nice but i believe this pheno i speak of is what garret was so excited about in the warlock cross, again have fun thats what this is all about
                  I believe that i have that pheno...it smells like fruity pebbles cereal to me. It hasn't really foxtailed, or at least that i can tell, but it is looking and smelling great. I'll post a pic of it in a sec.

solarz

Comment

Here are some pics of my Warlock girl taken yesterday @ day38. 55-60 day strain (i think...i can't find the description anymore). This is the one and only warlock plant i have flowering, but it is smelling oh so sweet. It was a victim of my flower tents light leaks, which are getting taken care of tonight. So i suspect some seeds, but i'm not trippin as i can pick thru them. Enjoy

Warlock @ day 38

Warlock from top view

Warlock Macro Shot

solarz

Comment

Hey grace,
                      can you explain your cloning process a little bit more? Are you cloning straight into your growing medium and using no dome...or what? I'm just a little interested, b/c i currently use a bubble cloner that is cool, but want to toy around with some other methods. Thanks

solarz
                      thank for asking, ...well, this is my very first cloning exp.....I read a lot about it and had kind suggestions from experienced growers mates.....I took the cuts right before the switch to 12/12, from the bottom, dip them in cold water first, then in clonex and down in the small rounded pre-soaked jiffies....then I put 'em in a small cloning box heated at the bottom, and mantained high umidity by spraying often the box cover, bottom and the small clones. Placed a 11w warm table light on top of the box at 18/6...temps 19° to 23°...rh 90% or higher

I hadn't cut the leaves before, then when I saw the yellowing at the top of the leaves and got worried... ....I discover it was a sign of rooting

Actually after 1 week I saw the first roots appearing outside the peat,

and after 13 days I repotted em in a 10cm x10cm square pots and put em in a veg box, increasing light and lowering humidity gradually

I choose the best ones to become bonsai mums...just in case....

and gave some more veg days to the other 2, and just put 'em into bloom after 2 weeks vegging

Originally posted by P.D.S View Post
                      Hi P.D.S. thanks for droppin' in and for the important info!

Here are some pics of my Warlock girl taken yesterday @ day38. 55-60 day strain (i think...i can't find the description anymore). This is the one and only warlock plant i have flowering, but it is smelling oh so sweet. It was a victim of my flower tents light leaks, which are getting taken care of tonight. So i suspect some seeds, but i'm not trippin as i can pick thru them. Enjoy

Warlock @ day 38

solarz
                      wow, she's beautiful!!
                      exile grow
                      warlock in progress
                      grace shower

mosca's flies

sigpic

Comment

4th week, day 23

WALLY

her main bud has come up later....

her short and strong internodes.....

WANDA

cheers
                        exile grow
                        warlock in progress
                        grace shower

mosca's flies

sigpic

Comment

Good job on the clones Grace...they are looking good. I took about 10 clones from my warlock while it was in flower (about 2 weeks into it) and i have already rooted 3 (from bubble cloner) and put those in straight coco. I'll be using Heads formula on those, andi have 3 more that i am about to transplant into an organic mix (the same as the original plant's mix). I'll be running these side by side to see which has the better growth, easiest maintenance, and better taste/yield/etc.

solarz

Comment

Hey Grace, do you happen to have the breeder's description of this line? I cant find it online at any of the seed banks.

also, what are you feeding? Do you use chemical ferts, or organics? Thanks in advance.

Comment

here we are, with a bunch of links ....

http://www.magusgenetics.com/seiten/welcome_uk.html

http://www.magusgenetics.com/seiten/warlock_uk.html

http://www.druglibrary.org/straingui...630/index.html

from this last link I quote this:

Odor: from skunky to sweat tart
                              Taste: from floral-skuny to sweat tart

There are three diferent pheno types

sativa pheno: smelled of bananas very light odor and flavor seems it would be good for SOG. (not a keeper)

50/50 pheno two plants skuny- floral taste and smell (not keepers)
                              One smelled like peaches and tastes like sweat tarts (my keeper)

indica pheno very short and squat has a fruity menthol smell and flavor (not a keeper)

The buzz from all three pheno are very similar it is a very up buzz with no real couchlock good social buzz. also this strain doesn't build a tolerance to bad. I have been smoking only warlock for the past two months and it still lights me up every time.

I'm quite sure I've got at least one indica pheno (wally), maybe both!

and last an interesting one

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=92869

for feedings please have a look at the end of my exile grow thread
                              exile grow
                              warlock in progress
                              grace shower

mosca's flies

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X