Yumboldt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yumboldt

Hey is yumboldt a heavy medium or low yielder.

Say i satrted it from seed now (may equivalent north hemishpere) guerilla grown not cared for maybe native soil what yield can i expect can i still get 3- 4 oz?

Thanks

Should do good. The old one was easy to grow n yields huge...
    I am SoFa KiNg We Todd DiD I sWeAr I am SoFa kiNg We ToD did
    "JUST KEEP LIVIN THE DREAM"

Comment

good yielder, fantastic high

Comment

What yields have you gotten? on some threads its said its a medium or low yielder but its indoor.

Do you think its stil possible to pull 4oz? starting this late guerilla? maybe even native soil

THanks

Comment

Not unless you have supplemental light. I’m doing a grow outdoors in Cali, I vegged them indoors for about 4 weeks before putting them outside where they beggun to flower imidiately.

Comment

Sorry i live southern hemisphere so may equivalent north.Hoping i can still get decent yield december june equivalent.

Comment

@slaveplanet,
              could you describe the high?

Comment

Originally posted by m¤$tª®ðª View Post
                @slaveplanet,
                could you describe the high?

...and another potential narcotics victim floats out of the world of reality toward a midnight of eventual regret and despair...

i hope this info is sufficient

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8J8yhj-OpQ

Comment

Both phenos I keep around are huge yielded... One pine skunk one cotton candy, have a calming relaxin buzz , nice smoke but not game changer... I get tired of smoking it quick.. The fact that they get so fat is what been keepin them here for now... ...

Comment

Comment

Depends on if you can keep the weeds out and the quality of the soil, sun exposure, also if she gets enough water. So many factors you just stick a few seeds in the ground and let nature take it's course you could end up with really small plants. While if you take real good care of them you can yield a pound++.

Comment

Wow nice job

Comment

Working...
                        X