Albert Walker x Deep Chunk = FAT ALBERT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Albert Walker x Deep Chunk = FAT ALBERT

Great medical strain.....good for all types of muscle issues or pain....Moonshine/Docta Genetics......Heavy yeild of lemon and hashy skunk genetics.........Vape or Burn in paper for best effect....

Attached Files
    1st place - - 2010 Best Bud of Boulder - "Most Potent". "Stone Mountain"
    1st place - 2011 HighTimes Cannabis Cup - Seed Co Sativa. " Moonshine haze"
    1st place - 2012 HighTimes Medical Cup Los Angeles - Indica. "Doc's OG"
    May 2012 - HighTimes "Strongest Strain on Earth" - OG GhostTrain Haze #1
    Dec 2012 - HighTimes "Top 10 strains of the year" - OG GhostTrain Haze #1
    2nd place - 2012 HighTimes Cannabis Cup - Seed Co Hash. "Tangerine Compound"
    3rd place - 2012 HighTimes Cannabis Cup - Seed Co Hybrid. "Rug Burn OG"
    1st Place - 2013 Best of the Best Michigan Medical MJ Report competition. (also highest THC test for comp) "Scott's OG"
    2nd place - 2013 High Times Medical Cup Los Angeles Sativa. Ghost Train Haze #1 grown by Kyle Kushman
    2013 High Times Top 10 Hazes of All time. Ghost Train Haze #1

www.raredankness.com

sounds an amazing strain bro! i hope all is well

ArcticBlast
    Originally posted by Don Dump
    When I first joined the police academy, I thought it would be fun and zany, like that movie Spaceballs. But instead it was dark and disturbing like that movie Police Academy.

Comment

nice.

Comment

Started the chemo puking last night at 2am.......no fun.......cant keep anything down and smoking isnt doing that much either......moving on to tinctures pretty soon......
        1st Place - 2013 Best of the Best Michigan Medical MJ Report competition. (also highest THC test for comp) "Scott's OG"
        2nd place - 2013 High Times Medical Cup Los Angeles Sativa. Ghost Train Haze #1 grown by Kyle Kushman

www.raredankness.com

Comment

Seems Im over the puking part.......Honestly chemo puke is like the most acidic stuff ever......

There are a few strains that worked perfectly for me while having the effects.......Og Kush worked like a charm as did Bubba Kush , Bubba's Moonshine, and Jack Herrer......BubbaDiesel and Sour Diesel aggravated my headache I had from the narcotics.......

I wish I had some FatAlbert for the last week but she needed a little while longer......

www.raredankness.com

Comment

Spectacular sounding cross Moonshine~!! Dont see too many working with the Alber Walker. Glad to ssee someones giving AW the respect it deserves. Great job and good luck with the ailments. Prayers with you.

Comment

Great to see your self-made discoveries on the medicinal effects of certain strains. How much longer with the chemo? Best of luck with everything.

Comment

looks like Fat Albert will be a great hybrid!
                hope you are feeling well, Moonshine!

Comment

Moonshine,
                  do you find more relief from indica dominate hybrids? Through out your chemo, did you stay away from sativas for that reason?
                  I have chrons, which is a different beast from cancer all together, But I have found for my pain, sativas work really well. In some cases indicas have done little to help me.
                  I just thought that I'd share that thought.

Comment

Paco, I smoked a real hazy Jack Herer all week as a mood enhancer to help me get through the day......

For the indicas the Og worked great for pain and the nausea waves......Bubba Helped with everything.....Black Moonshine was great to get me to bed.....

The Diesels normally dont do it for me.....the high is fairly weak and shortlived and presents itself in my face and eyes; but i have a few different diesels or hybrids that I grow for patients that are good to smoke every now and then.......Bubba Diesel is normally my favorite diesel strain but on the chemo it presented itself as a crown of thorns type high that Suuuuuuckkk'd.......

I still grow and smoke a bunch of sativa strains Tangerine Haze, Jack Herer, Trainwreck x Nevils, NYCD x Haze/Skunk, Elvis x Amnesia x Nevils x Amnesia a few others.....

Moonshine

www.raredankness.com

Comment

Just stopping in to send best wishes.

The Tangerine Haze and Albert Walker cross sound amazing.

Get some Rest MSM
                      ABF - Always Be Flowering

{Abja Roots Flower Pictures}https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....29#post6688829

Abja is stupid collector like me who probably has no exact idea how many plants he got on hand

Comment

Anyone seen this strain around in the last 5 years?
                        Mother hunt with Deep Cheese, Tangie, Zamaldelica, Pink Kush, Holy Grail Kush, SSH x Love Potion, Choco Candy and Philly Gold

"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself" - Bob Marley

Comment

nah moonshine should do us 90s dead heads a solid and drop a limited run of S1 for the nostalgic value

RD midas strain is the closest I seen offered lately.

might be some kinda family taboo on sharing it who knows - moon walker bx- haha
                          Last edited by acespicoli; 06-30-2020, 15:35.
                          "if" the biggest small word in the dictionary

Comment

Originally posted by acespicoli View Post
                            nah moonshine should do us 90s dead heads a solid and drop a limited run of S1 for the nostalgic value

RD midas strain is the closest I seen offered lately.

might be some kinda family taboo on sharing it who knows - moon walker bx- haha
                            Yesssssssssssss

Mother hunt with Deep Cheese, Tangie, Zamaldelica, Pink Kush, Holy Grail Kush, SSH x Love Potion, Choco Candy and Philly Gold

"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself" - Bob Marley

Comment

Working...
                            X