Word is OG Raskal is looking to relaunch his seed co soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Word is OG Raskal is looking to relaunch his seed co soon

Word is Raskal is looking to launch his seed co again.

Anyone heard anything ?
    sigpic

I don't know anything about that.

But I have been following him on instagram and he's got quite a selection of plants to play with.

I'd be really surprised if we don't see something within a year.
    current catch all grow thread

SSSDH x GROM/Digiberry from Stank Bros.

Comment

music to my ears that is

Comment

hopefully
        i want some the white s1
        Last edited by Yankmychain; 12-07-2019, 22:45.

Comment

I'd be up for a few packs of White fire. I have one that has the most amazing fire og smell. What's it been like 5 years with no seeds online?

Comment

I hope that is true, I still have my WiFi clone, but having some seeds in the fridge as backup would be very nice
            it´s such a beautiful thing when you realize you forgot half a joint in the ashtray

Comment

Originally posted by roach View Post
              I hope that is true, I still have my WiFi clone, but having some seeds in the fridge as backup would be very nice
              You should S1 your clone at least for yourself.

I'd love to try my hand at growing some WiFi. The pics he puts up on Instagram are jaw dropping. Even the fan leaves have rails!
              current catch all grow thread

SSSDH x GROM/Digiberry from Stank Bros.

Comment

I have many regrets in life, so far the easiest one I could have avoided was having not cloned my Wifi plants.... Hope he releases more soon...

Comment

Just to further the reputation of OGRaskal genetics the beanpole on the right of these photos are 10 year old seeds of his strawberry bubba kush I kept the last 4 in my freezer chucked all 4 and got 2 monsters. One not topped, front right beanpole and it's sister topped right behind it. It is the star of this grow of Mosca and Nirvana strains. I hope he can start sharing/selling his seeds again real soon.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Customs actually complemented me on the quality of my wifi.It was just a small amount we had taken to the Caribbean for a weeks vacy.
                    My wife forgot to dump the little we had left on the return.
                    Knew we were fucked when the German Shepard greeted my wife jumping on her wagging his tail like they were besties.
                    A couple of hours of bullshit , and a 500 dollar pay off in cash and all was good.
                    I know they smoked it,at least I hope they did.

Comment

The best seed plants I ever grew 1.Wifi
                      2 fire alien kush
                      Both from Raskall
                      I've grown sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo many seeds from most of the big names got a few good plants lot's of polly hybrid shit
                      None ever even in the same league as Raskal not even mr sd ibl with his 200 dollar packs although those were the few good plants I referred to.
                      If Raskal is opening back up I say fuck yeah

Comment

^ Agreed WiFi was the best seeds I've ever popped.

My GrandoggyPurps from Connaseuer back a decade was #2 .....still run my keeper from those,purple frosty chem funk.

Comment

ograskal seeds are some of the best I've popped , multiple winners per pack .

Hope he does start back up , il be in the que
                          sigpic

Comment

Here's the first of the three OG Raskal Strawberry Bubba Kush plants I took down today at 9 1/2 weeks of flower. This one leans to the strawberry cough in bud and plant structure. The remaining two are at Strawberry cough deal and the other had more of a bubba structure to the buds and plant. I could not be happier with the results of these 10 year old seeds. I'll comment on the smoke after the dry and mason jar cure. These OG Raskal seeds are the fire, but no longer made by him.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Great News,ograscal IS coming back !!!
                              Got word yesterday he is breeding now

Comment

Working...
                              X