Fire Alien Urkle ZERO GERMINATION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire Alien Urkle ZERO GERMINATION

Whereas fresher seeds were wildly growing tails, in the paper towel. 95% success. Expensive error. Vanity kills I guess..
    Old Icmagger. New Handle - H & G Nute Advocate
    STABLE:
    Relentless Seeds Elmer's Glue - White Pie - White Cookies -- Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk (Skunk #1 x Big Bud) ---
    New Pheno Search - GDP's Candyland - SSSDH - Moonshine Haze (RD)

Originally posted by mittensmitten View Post
    Whereas fresher seeds were wildly growing tails, in the paper towel. 95% success. Expensive error. Vanity kills I guess..
    That sucks, been there myself with a few strains in my time. Rp Apollo 13 indica was 0/13 and there purple wreck 1 got 1/13. That 1 female was the slowest plant ive ever seen. Also had zero germination from a whole pack of med man from mr nice, shanti blessed me with some replacement seeds as at the time their med man had a terrible germination rates all over.

Peace.

Comment

I had a pack of PW also that was the slowest growing of subpar medicine. Now these seeds were from 11'-12' but had great success with my FAR seeds from the same period as well others. Here is some FAR 6weeks.
      Attached Files
      "Ok this is how i know what real og kush is. I have a special nose. Gifted in a sense. Before I even smoked weed My brain had all ready knew the smell of real ogk."
      -The_Real_OGKush

The beast is the system, the money is control, the military is global enforcement.

Comment

Working...
      X