White fire og availability.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oti$ View Post
    if you message relentless, he will let you know who has the best stock of his crosses. there you will find wifi v1 and wifi v2 ....the same cross . one using reversed white crossed to fire og and the other using his fire og male crossed to the white. I had and unfortunately lost an excellent keeper from raskal. I'll be looking through both the v1 and v2 for replacements. there are a few threads on this site featuring v1 and v2 grows and they are looking as good as raskal's version. I have not popped these crosses yet, but can vouch for every relentless cross I have flowered....all have had multiple keeper quality plants per pack. I believe this to be the best option for those of us looking for white fire outside of cali. also, not long ago there were several members having germ issues with the newer og raskal wifi releases, I don't know if that issue was sorted, but have not heard of any issues with relentless' wifi... good luck!

Does relentless still carry the V2 and is it a bx or something?

Comment

I think v2 is the white female clone crossed to a fire og male and v1 is fire og female clone crossed to a reversed white clone...

Comment

I think v2 is the white female clone crossed to a fire og male and v1 is fire og female clone crossed to a reversed white clone...
        Fire og bx male right?

Comment

Originally posted by HemperorsKnight View Post
          Fire og bx male right?
          Yes.

Comment

Yes.
            Thanks brother

Comment

Originally posted by 810FireFarm View Post
              I bought fire og and wifi 2 yrs ago from raskal booth at Mi. Cup, germed ~ 6 months after purchase..... honestly the flowers were not quite up to par with my other moms., 1 smelled like wet celery lol, ...unfortunately none were worthy of keeping in my lineup.

its much harder to find the clone only equivilent when only 6 or 12 at a time...just saying
              LOL! Yup wet celery! I remember some phenos that were just that.

Be carefull cuz some places tamper with packaging
              Seedsman The White OG grow...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371388

Seedsman Blue Ice OG Feminized grow

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371314

Chemwalker..and other crosses using Chem 91 skva..
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=341865

Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
              29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Matthew 28:18-20 King James Version (KJV)
              18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Comment

That's unfortunate, Ive only had experience with raskals WiFi and every pheno was fire. I heard of problems in his later releases, but mine were stellar. As for relentless, everything I've run from him has been top notch, a d I've run many of his crosses, just not wifi...fwiw

Comment

Working...
                X