Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White fire og availability.

When will wifi be back in stock?

Apparently 4-6 months before any more come around.
    My Albums
    Diary - Done
    Diary - Done
    First Organic Run - Done
    Organics Round 2 - Done
    Karma Genetics SourA5Haze - Done
    Current Diary- Done

Comment

I was on the notify me list for several months. Finally they were back in stock but I was away from my computer for 30 minutes and missed my notification. In 30 minutes they were sold out and I didn't get any. What the fuck is wrong with Rascal to not grow more seeds?

Comment

Eh, who cares, the buzz on it is dying and there's plenty of other good strains that can put it to shame. Happy hunting

Comment

archive has some excellent very potent strains

Comment

Originally posted by chizillionaire View Post
            Eh, who cares, the buzz on it is dying and there's plenty of other good strains that can put it to shame. Happy hunting
            Please name the strains that put WiFi to shame.. Strains that are available in seed.. Interested in hearing your opinion...
            Gotti..

"A question that sometimes drives me hazey; am I or are the others crazy??" -Albert Einstein-

Own a gun you can rob a bank.. Own a bank you can rob the world..

"Life's a garden, dig it".. Joe Dirt

Comment

faceoff og

Comment

Originally posted by yahooman View Post
                faceoff og
                I've heard that too, but unless you can get a clone or to a store front, no seeds available through the mail right now.

As to the original question: wifi alien was reportedly raskal's attempt to create a wifi in regular seed form ... I just ran both, although I had some germ problems with the wifi, I still got 3 nice plants. Then I ran 3 wifi alien fems ... they ALL blew away the wifi in flavor and yield. Potency roughly equivalent. Big recommend from this grower.

Comment

I think you may have mixed your seeds up cause wifi alien are regular seeds, not fems. It may actually be the wifi you are impressed with. I had 2 phenos of wifi and both are some of the best buds i have ever had. I couldnt decide which to keep. Ended up losing both but it ticked all the boxes of what I look for in weed.
                  My Albums
                  Diary - Done
                  Diary - Done
                  First Organic Run - Done
                  Organics Round 2 - Done
                  Karma Genetics SourA5Haze - Done
                  Current Diary- Done

Comment

Wifi is the best strain I have grown.

No access to cuts for me.

I too would like to know of a strain, in seed form, that puts it to shame.

Comment

the people here who rave on about wifi have not popped a pack for years.. buy a recent pack, then tell us what you think..

Comment

Originally posted by siftedunity View Post
                        the people here who rave on about wifi have not popped a pack for years.. buy a recent pack, then tell us what you think..
                        I understand that some people have been having trouble with their recently purchased packs, but I grew some Wifi Alien I bought in 2013 and I've got no complaints. Grew some last year, got a female and she was bomb. Grew some again this year, same story. I think I have like 2 beans left out of that pack.

I would buy another two packs if I could. Wish I had grown a bunch of these plants.

Here's a terrible shot of one of the smaller buds...It's all headstash, so the trim job isn't that great.

Harvested that plant above, but the buds aren't cured yet. That said, the smaller buds I've tried so far are pretty damn good. Nice kushy smell...hashy/citrusy sorta flavor to the smoke....nice long lasting high. I can't complain.

HB.
                        Last edited by Hemphrey Bogart; 10-14-2014, 03:11.

Comment

^yeah I often see that the wifi alien is still pretty good. its the wifi I would avoid tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmac1 View Post
                            I think you may have mixed your seeds up cause wifi alien are regular seeds, not fems. It may actually be the wifi you are impressed with. I had 2 phenos of wifi and both are some of the best buds i have ever had. I couldnt decide which to keep. Ended up losing both but it ticked all the boxes of what I look for in weed.
                            No, I didn't mix them up, I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Yes, the wifi were fems, only 3 popped and they were OK so/so.

The wifi alien, which is reported to be an attempt to make wifi IN A REGULAR SEED FORM were the regulars and I found the 3 phenos much better than the wifi.

Check out gnomes thread on the wifi alien for reference ...

Comment

Originally posted by Hold Your Fire View Post
                              Wifi is the best strain I have grown.

No access to cuts for me.

I too would like to know of a strain, in seed form, that puts it to shame.
                              In my recent experience, wifi alien blows it away.

Comment

Working...
                              X