og raskal WIFI germinating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

og raskal WIFI germinating

Wut up ICMAG!! Jus got some some og raskal WIFI seeds from a local seed bank here in san diego SOCAL (off instagram) and I am having trouble getting them to germ. I have germed seeds many a time b4. I always soak my seeds and 2-3 days max, and I have a nice long tail on the germed seeds. At times if needed I throw some into the paper towel method( i use a cheese cloth) to get the more stubborn seeds going.

But these just aint popping its now going on 8 or nine days and nothing. I germed 3 bag seeds 3 days ago and i already have 3 little sprouts going that quick. I was hoping to hit up orgaskal with a PM but just not sure how to do that? I have had success with wifi b4 but not sure whats up with this run. The place i got them from assured me they were fresh stock and authentic OG RASKAL GENETICS Anybody else having issues. Any help would appreciate it.

they have been in soil for the last 8 days just to be more clear. OGR wifi cam through for me last season, just not sure whats up with this batch. i'll just keep them going and throw up some prayers HAHA!! Let u guys know if anypop PEACE!!

Comment

Wi Fi probs .
      Such is life ...

Comment

Originally posted by DemonDayz View Post
        Wut up ICMAG!! Jus got some some og raskal WIFI seeds from a local seed bank here in san diego SOCAL (off instagram) and I am having trouble getting them to germ. I have germed seeds many a time b4. I always soak my seeds and 2-3 days max, and I have a nice long tail on the germed seeds. At times if needed I throw some into the paper towel method( i use a cheese cloth) to get the more stubborn seeds going.

But these just aint popping its now going on 8 or nine days and nothing. I germed 3 bag seeds 3 days ago and i already have 3 little sprouts going that quick. I was hoping to hit up orgaskal with a PM but just not sure how to do that? I have had success with wifi b4 but not sure whats up with this run. The place i got them from assured me they were fresh stock and authentic OG RASKAL GENETICS Anybody else having issues. Any help would appreciate it.
        I have read that leaving seeds on the soak/under water for more than 24 hours can cause a problem. That being said, my germ rate on a pack of wifi just 3 months ago was 3/7 ...

Read the threads in the this OGR forum for other folks having some issues lately ...

Comment

hey bro i feel your pain. i just grabbed up some fire alien masters...went right into the dirt with these (i do not believe in soaking seeds methods) 1 seed popped out of 11 its been 10 days fuck me!! These seeds... something happened to them this is not normal. Ograscal whats the deal?
          Last edited by LifeCycle; 07-26-2014, 16:46. Reason: timeline
          MEDICAL IN COMPLIANCE

Comment

THANKS FOR THE REPLY'S LifeCycle and BadRabbit. Yea something is going on with this batch, I know some seeds can be duds but not the whole pack. I have a seedling already 3" tall and germed in less than 2 days and its a bag seed. none of the these OGR Wifi seeds were round and big like the other wife beans were. The seller i got them guaranteed they were from OGR himself, and that they were a fresh batch. $100 plus for these seeds and not one germ is kind of heart breaking!! Hopefully OGR can PM me and make things right. HIT ME UP COMPA!!

Comment

Anyone else having issues please post. I hate to say but I wont be messing with Og Raskal seeds anymore. 4 packs of og raskal over the last 2 years and only 4 germinated and actually grew out. Those four were fire so I can vouch for that. Things are tough all over, and $135 a pack for 7 seeds is tough on some of us. I know in a perfect world I should have cloned those four plants and not had to worry bout buying seeds for a long long time. But I just figured I could buy another pack eventually and it'll be all good. Not everyone buys one pack of seeds gets a mother , clones and never buys another one. If thats the case they why not kik out some dud seeds every now and then to fill out the packs, if they are just gonna clone anyways and not come back for more.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonDayz View Post

unfortunately yes,
                and it doesn't seem to be a certain batch.

i had 3 paks of wifi, the 2 or 3 seeds that did push out a tail stalled right away or were very slow to grow much more than a 1/2" and had sickly, thin thread like taps then stalled.
                all 3 paks went that way.
                others were also having the same issues at the time.
                i picked up my 3-$135 paks up in the march drop @tude.
                I don't like to order seeds in summer incase they sit in the heat somewhere, no probs like that yet but its a precaution I take.
                i started RDs rugburn at the same time,
                all sprouted nice-n-healthy and I have 3 steller ladies so i know it wasn't soil or conditions affecting the wifi's
                I also started a pak of WF Alien, from 8or9 that sprouted
                I got 1 gal out of that, she's super super nice and will looks like she'll make keeper.
                from what Ive seen and heard, it's only the wifi that's had probs for a while now.
                I gotta say tho, the WFA rocks and makes me want to try more ogr strains......almost
                regardless....$600 on ogr seeds and 1fm....

a very expensive disappointing OGR experience

flying in a blue dream!
                ---------------------

Comment

Originally posted by the gnome View Post
                  unfortunately yes,
                  and it doesn't seem to be a certain batch

i had 3 paks of wifi, the 2 or 3 seeds that did push out a tail stalled right away or were very slow to grow much more than a 1/2" and had sickly, thin thread like taps then stalled.
                  all 3 paks went that way.
                  others were also having the same issues at the time.
                  i picked up my 3-$135 paks up in the march drop @tude.
                  I don't like to order seeds in summer incase they sit in the heat somewhere, no probs like that yet but its a precaution I take.
                  i started RDs rugburn at the same time,
                  all sprouted nice-n-healthy and I have 3 steller ladies so i know it wasn't soil or conditions affecting the wifi's
                  I also started a pak of WF Alien, from 8or9 that sprouted
                  I got 1 gal out of that, she's super super nice and will looks like she'll make keeper.
                  from what Ive seen and heard, it's only the wifi that's had probs for a while now.
                  I gotta say tho, the WFA rocks and makes me want to try more ogr strains......almost
                  regardless....$600 on ogr seeds and 1fm....
                  View Image
                  a very expensive disappointing OGR experience

View Image
                  dam dude that sucks $600 1 female.

I wonder whats making these seeds nonviable?
                  Last edited by LifeCycle; 07-29-2014, 19:16.
                  MEDICAL IN COMPLIANCE

Comment

Yea I wish I knew. LifeCycle Thanks for the reply. All the og raskal seeds I have germed either dont pop (lil sperm tail) or they do spout the lil sperm tail but it is very very short . ALL the other seeds i have popped(right along side the OG raskal same room, temp, conditions etc.) germinated with a long ass "sperm tail". In no more than 2 days.

Comment

I have awesome germ results from old bag seed, to freebies from the tude all germ and have great results. It sucks spending so much money on the OG Raskal just to be disappointed. Dont let the cost of the seeds fool you . I have ran freebies,bag seed, and some more moderately priced breeders and have had wonderful results. Just might have to go back to them for the reliability. Og raskal WIFI is an awesome strain and OG Raskal knows it. I guess why sell awesome viable "fire" seeds and give yourself mad competition. Just keep the keepers for your self and sell the snake oil. Its all about the Benjamin's BABY baby!!!

Comment

yeah my one that popped croaked.
                        MEDICAL IN COMPLIANCE

Comment

No Lie here life cycle (just 5 mins ago) I just tossed out the last Og Raskal Wifi seed that I thought would make it from my pack of seven. other six didn't even pop . I was lucky enough to find a nice plump striped bag seed from the only four Og Raskal Wifi's that I have ever got to pop and run. WIFI is bomb NO DOUBT!! That seed I started 5-6 days after I saw the new wifi seeds were duds. This WIFI bag seed germed and is now 3-4" tall. I just hope the genetics are still their and not a hermie or male but well see. PEACE ICMAG

Comment

what im wondering is if we got scammed by the bank because i grabbed mine from itsg as well
                            MEDICAL IN COMPLIANCE

Comment

if we are thinking of the same place( from san diego) then yes. I heard shaddy stuff bout them in the past (switching seeds from packs etc.) ,but couldn't refuse the og raskal wifi especially since no else had them in stock. I was thinking of placing another order, but with all the shady stuff i read and these seeds being duds, I dont want to end up with pie on my face u know!! HAHA PEOPLE CHANGE SO I HOPE I AM WRONG BUT THE FACTS ARE OUT THEIR. I have had people who got their batch from other places still have the same problems we are having so kinda suks.

Comment

Working...
                              X