Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yodaweed
    replied
    I just started growing a white fire og cross i made it's white fire og x kosher kush x lemon skunk

Leave a comment:

• i grow
    replied
    Originally posted by Calistone408 View Post
    CANNA COLLECTIVE is claiming to be the home of og raskal seeds but they ripped me off for my Fire Alien Strawberry and Fire Alien Romulan orders. OG RASKAL how could you let these people ruin your name. I was so stoked to see I was able to order them before they sold out. Now im not getting any responses back from them after waiting for my order to show up. OG RASKAL, PLEASE HELP ME OUT
    I ordered 4 packs off canna also and didn't receive nothing either.we know the risk when we order. as far as rascal getting his name smeared that is by far not ogr fault or the reason for bad service. that is all djs doing.he is the one who left customers down.once the beans are in distributors hands it becomes there responsibility to get these out.
    if there was a prob with germ rates and such I'm sure if acquired about to rascal in a professional manner he would stand behind them but this is not the case with dj and canna! yes it sucks cause no one likes to lose $$$$ but it is what it is.

Leave a comment:

• Calistone408
    replied
    RIPPED OFF BY CANNA COLLECTIVE FOR 600$

Originally posted by ograskal View Post
    Apology accepted!.....

~ogr
    CANNA COLLECTIVE is claiming to be the home of og raskal seeds but they ripped me off for my Fire Alien Strawberry and Fire Alien Romulan orders. OG RASKAL how could you let these people ruin your name. I was so stoked to see I was able to order them before they sold out. Now im not getting any responses back from them after waiting for my order to show up. OG RASKAL, PLEASE HELP ME OUT

Leave a comment:

• shredGnar
    replied
    Originally posted by DemonDayz View Post
    TheHazeyMn good work keep us updated. Im still on a seed hunt hopefully I can score some more WIFI with in the the next couple weeks. May i ask where u got the
    White Fire #43 x FaceOff OG? THANKS keep on gardening !!!

TheDocta (archive seeds) was handing out/ trading for them at the denver cup. Maybe others...

Missed out on TopDawg and these.. fml

Leave a comment:

• DemonDayz
    replied
    TheHazeyMn good work keep us updated. Im still on a seed hunt hopefully I can score some more WIFI with in the the next couple weeks. May i ask where u got the
    White Fire #43 x FaceOff OG? THANKS keep on gardening !!!

Leave a comment:

• TheHazeyMn
    replied
    So far have 3x confirmed White Fire OG females and have 2x White Fire #43 x FaceOff OG females... Cutting the lights back today! Should be some good ones! 100% germination

Leave a comment:

• DemonDayz
    replied
    SHOUT OUT OT THE OGR CREW!! TEAM FIRE !!

Got a chance to chop it up for a second with some of the crew, and they are awesome dudes. Og raskal was chillin' too, but he was pretty busy, hopefully get a chance nxt time to personally thank him!! RESPECT!!

Leave a comment:

• DemonDayz
    replied
    Chalice on Sunday had no Wifi seeds or WSS or White Ghanni seeds. The OGR Crew told me they had sold out of WIFI on Saturday. I was pretty bummed, only reason I went to the event was to drop some dough on WIFI seeds. They 'll re releasing more mostly at cups or events later on in the year. NO ONLINE releases they said. Lommpa underdog Fems got released and sold out on Saturday as well. I should of gone on Friday, but what ever, my seed journey was a bust. Was able to get sincity seeds at 50 buks a pak. So that was my only highlight of the event as far as seeds goes.
    AIGHT PEACE ICMAG DEMONDAYZ
    Here goes another 4 months of anticipation of the wifi release!!

Leave a comment:

• DemonDayz
    replied
    #43xFO does sound awesome,
    archive is dope!!

Leave a comment:

• DemonDayz
    replied
    Hopefully Chalice 2015 will have some WIFI beans, also be on the look out for
    WHITE GHANI supposed to be some new heat from OGR. If i get some ill let you guys know, pretty much going just for beans.
    PEACE ICMAG

Leave a comment:

• BadRabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by TheHazeyMn View Post
    But I honestly can't ever recall having a bean not pop from any OGR gear.. I've always been pleased with their work, if you can go to the cup and get them straight from them or something, I'm sure that would be optimal, but we'll see... I'm going to be flipping mine soon... Along with some WiFi #43 x FaceOff OG, that was bred by Archive however.
    well, I have great germ results with most other lines, had a couple of stinkers over the years, but with my MNS, bodhi, RD, Archive stock, even random freebies, all of it goes 99 to 100%. Not flying to shows to buy seeds, I guess I'll have to buy bad seed seller stock ....

'though I am jealous of your #43xFO - if the stories are true, that should produce some awesome plants.

best

Leave a comment:

• Hold Your Fire
    replied
    Seems to be, the only way to get any, is to go to an event he is at.

Leave a comment:

• TheHazeyMn
    replied
    But I honestly can't ever recall having a bean not pop from any OGR gear.. I've always been pleased with their work, if you can go to the cup and get them straight from them or something, I'm sure that would be optimal, but we'll see... I'm going to be flipping mine soon... Along with some WiFi #43 x FaceOff OG, that was bred by Archive however.

Leave a comment:

• TheHazeyMn
    replied
    Originally posted by BadRabbit View Post
    Hi THM ... what does "There are WiFi beans out there, just not anywhere online.." mean and how does it relate to germination? Not trying to argue here, just not sure what is meant.

For the record, as posted here earlier, I started 7 wifi in the same manner that I start all other seeds with consistent 97 to 100% success rate and only 3 popped. Are you suggesting I bought them from the wrong vendor?

thx,
    rabbit
    I saw somewhere up there where people were saying that there weren't any WiFi seeds and it was going to be 3-6 months or whatever... When I was in Denver, they had a TON of WiFi beans available... They were in stock all three days of the cup, and a lot of other breeders were selling out on Day 2, and there will be more available at the next cup... It just seemed like there was an ass ton of WiFi beans for there never being any available, nothing to do with germination...

I got my pack from Attiude this year in Feb or March, they were in stock really early in the morning for about 20 mins and I luckily saw them... I have just soaked three in some water and are light warrior now without any problems, two of them are probably the best looking plants in the garden (for being in veg.) Just sharing my experience with these beans thus far.

Leave a comment:

• Traxx
    replied
    Originally posted by The Deano View Post
    what's your germination procedure with seeds? I got 2 WIFI's about 6 weeks from seed, no soak, tissues or shit like that, straight into the root riot and about 5 days later they're up and about.
    Can't think why a whole pack would'nt germ...very odd.
    Hit up OGR on Instagram, see if he will show you some love.
    i can try but i doubt it :(

Leave a comment:

Working...
X