• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elmer Bud View Post
    G`day OGR

Apology .
    Superior seeds that don`t germ .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
    nice one liner, maybe you can learn to germ seeds like you learned to be a smart ass and you wouldn't have such issues,oh wait, you've never run wifi ? right, then I'm sure you must know what you're talking about.....get bent E Bud

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeWBush View Post
      nice one liner, maybe you can learn to germ seeds like you learned to be a smart ass and you wouldn't have such issues,oh wait, you've never run wifi ? right, then I'm sure you must know what you're talking about.....get bent E Bud
      G`day Gdub

So if your seeds don`t germ, you`ll chase OGR to the next Canna fest he`s got a stall at to beg for replacements ?
      Seems like a hoop to jump through for some simple customer service ??
      Oh I`m already bent .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
      Such is life ...

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaG View Post
        Im not trying to dump on raskal or his beans but how could his be especially prone to something happening in transit when all the others that come with them are fine? Your logic just is stupid, no offense.
        I usually only get one or two packs at a time,, during different parts of the year. My pack of WiFi a's were sent during summer months.. and I was only trying to rule out different factors.. but thanks for ur input.

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer Bud View Post
          G`day Gdub

So if your seeds don`t germ, you`ll chase OGR to the next Canna fest he`s got a stall at to beg for replacements ?
          Seems like a hoop to jump through for some simple customer service ??
          Oh I`m already bent .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
          nah, I'd suck it up like a man because it was my choice to invest in a risky,illegal venture....

Comment

Originally posted by Eduhated View Post
            Dang that's horrible. It seems it might be a bad batch was "made" during a particular time period because it seems that older bean packs with the 10 beans instead of the 7 are having great term rates but some the newer 7bean packs are the ones that may be having issues
            I meant the old packs wit 11 beans not 10.

Comment

Im sorry, its just that I am really disappointed. Didn't mean to jump down your throat, I apologize you dont deserve it (George W Bush does tho lol)

Comment

Went to Kush cup USA with no luck finding the wifi. I did however find gorilla glue #4 beans that I'm excited about. I would upload pics if I knew how to. Perhaps when I make a grow journal for the GG #4.

Comment

my .02
                  I am currently running a couple ogr strains.
                  W. Urkle from clone.
                  W. Rom from seed
                  W. Fire from seed
                  Raskals og? from clone.

The 2 strains I bought as seeds popped right away. Germinated in a cup of tap water. No problems. WI-FI is sensitive.
                  The 2 as clones are keepers.
                  I only buy seeds if I have the money to loose. It's like gambling. That goes for ALL seed companies.

Comment

Originally posted by Remi1 View Post
                    my .02
                    I am currently running a couple ogr strains.
                    W. Urkle from clone.
                    W. Rom from seed
                    W. Fire from seed
                    Raskals og? from clone.

The 2 strains I bought as seeds popped right away. Germinated in a cup of tap water. No problems. WI-FI is sensitive.
                    The 2 as clones are keepers.
                    I only buy seeds if I have the money to loose. It's like gambling. That goes for ALL seed companies.
                    Thank you for sharing it makes sense, one just never knows with seeds. The GG #4 seeds I have look nice and healthy, but it's not guaranteed they will make it. It also seems that there aren't any gg#4 seeds available to the masses unless it's a selfed seed, which is most likely what I got.

I'm picking up a GG #4 clone soon and will germinate at least one oft he seeds and run both seed and clone side by side to see the differenc

Comment

good luck with the GG seeds Eduhated they seem like a rad strain!

I heard that the OGR crew is gonna come with heat early 2015 and they are carefully testing so that der is no issues with the gear. I can't wait for the white super skunk, white bubba, and white strwberry, and of course the WIFI. Good luck to all the ICMAG hdz wit OGR genetics in the gardens!!! glad to see the site is up again !!!

Comment

i saw a cool video with the ogr crew maybe it was
                        a podcast had some cool stuff and funny!!

Comment

Originally posted by DemonDayz View Post
                          good luck with the GG seeds Eduhated they seem like a rad strain!

I heard that the OGR crew is gonna come with heat early 2015 and they are carefully testing so that der is no issues with the gear. I can't wait for the white super skunk, white bubba, and white strwberry, and of course the WIFI. Good luck to all the ICMAG hdz wit OGR genetics in the gardens!!! glad to see the site is up again !!!
                          Thank you demondayz! I hope to grab some wifi in February at the htcc !

I just germinated one of the GG seeds so we'll see how it goes!

Comment

Might as well note here for those following : One pack of WIFI Alien Germinated 10-2014 , 8 out of 11 germinated and of the 8 plants 6 are males :( Only two females out of a pack of 11 . This pack was from late 2012 .

Not a bitch session here in any way , I have had worse ratios before so I am not upset . I really only wanted one cut of this mix and now I have two ... All males here lean on the FireOg/Alien side of the equation .. Might have to take a few of them and let them dance with a few select cuts for what its worth considering the price tag on these boys j/k . I payed $60 for this pack due to someone else's loss .
                            sigpic

Manidoo Seeds - Capturing the Spirit of Star Plants from around the world in Spirit Seeds bringing medicine to the people.

Comment

from my experience xxPeacePipexx thats just how it goes i guess. I've had the same problems but those 2 that are females will no doubt make u happy. Maybe Veg em out a bit and take some cuts from them, to keep around especially if they are fire. It sucks paying so much for a pack, but at the end its worth it. I need to step up my cloning skills for the same reasone HAHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DemonDayz View Post
                                from my experience xxPeacePipexx thats just how it goes i guess. I've had the same problems but those 2 that are females will no doubt make u happy. Maybe Veg em out a bit and take some cuts from them, to keep around especially if they are fire. It sucks paying so much for a pack, but at the end its worth it. I need to step up my cloning skills for the same reasone HAHA!!!
                                We are bound to win some and loose some for certain . I have had a few runs where 80%+ were males before this one and all is well on my end . I will be running these girls more than once for certain . I imagine like many others that these will be best once cloned and ran a few times .

On the note of cloning and skill - build or buy a cloning machine and never worry as long as you take healthy cuts & change out your water at regular intervals . Temperature is critical though , to warm and you will see rot and slime due to bacterial growth . I keep my clone machine water at little over room temp and never loose clones
                                sigpic

Manidoo Seeds - Capturing the Spirit of Star Plants from around the world in Spirit Seeds bringing medicine to the people.

Comment

Working...
                                X