FIRE OG BX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIRE OG BX

Will ograskal be making fire og bx2 (100% fire og) instead of the bx1 (75% fire og and 25% alien og)

I'm no breeder but I don't think that's how back crossing works.

By your logic a BX3 would be 125% Fire OG, heh

Comment

No? I know how back crossing works, crossing a clone to a male and back crossing to get more of the mothers (fire og) traits into seed form. don't try and insult me. My logic is saying instead of a bx1 will he ever be making a bx2 or something that's more fire og instead of the bx1 that's already out.

Comment

No such things as 125% fire og, lmaoo wtf kinda response is that.

Comment

fire og bx 2

I have taken a male from raskals fire og bx and have chucked his shit on the fire og mom for a second bx. Im in the process of testing the seeds now. Here is a picture of a nice fire bx 2, in veg. Waiting for her top to root so she can flower and she how this male did. I have a better male waiting, at least I think he will be better, he looks like his momma. I also have a female fire og bx from the same pack that I will be making f2's with.
          Attached Files

Comment

I was joking guy

But even so, a bx2 doesn't mean it will be '100%' fire og

Comment

My logic is, is og raskal ever going to make a fire og in seed form. Point blank period. Instead of a back cross.

Comment

Some of you don't think before you post something. Grow up

Comment

i made some fire og bx2 and if clarence would pm me back they wuld be at the bay!
                  Re·lent·less pursuit of the dankest flowers

IG:
                  @Relentless_Genetics
                  #relentlessgenetics

Comment

Originally posted by Relentless View Post
                    i made some fire og bx2 and if clarence would pm me back they wuld be at the bay!
                    @relentless, do you have any pictures from your bx? I would like to see how yours look. Im getting ready to flower out my first female from fire og bx1. And I have one female getting ready to flower from a second bx ive done. The bx1 the bx2 and the fire og mom will all get hit with my fire og bx1 male from ograskal. I have pictures of my male on my threads. Ill post more pictures as I take them. I only have so much room in the flower room.digdug!!

Comment

How many days in flower did it take

Comment

Any pics

Comment

Originally posted by digdugdank View Post
                          @relentless, do you have any pictures from your bx? I would like to see how yours look. Im getting ready to flower out my first female from fire og bx1. And I have one female getting ready to flower from a second bx ive done. The bx1 the bx2 and the fire og mom will all get hit with my fire og bx1 male from ograskal. I have pictures of my male on my threads. Ill post more pictures as I take them. I only have so much room in the flower room.digdug!!
                          Sorry for the old post brought back to life..

But how did your Bx2 go?

Comment

I have some of my Fire OG bx2 in veg now.. Really just using m bx2 to hit 818sfv og and then bx it a few times back to the 818sfv.

The Fire OG bx1 from OGr was all over the place. very male dom for everyone that popped them for some odd reason. the alien tech side dominates from what Ive seen.
                            Re·lent·less pursuit of the dankest flowers

IG:
                            @Relentless_Genetics
                            #relentlessgenetics

Comment

Cool , Thanks for the heads up.. What do ya know
                              About the White Fire Alien?

Comment

Working...
                              X